What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Landrace strains???

E

elmanito

Not only from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Laos etc you have good landraces, but also from the Chinese province Yunnan (South-West).The smell is very spicy and the buds are resinous.The height of the greenhouse is around 3.25 m.

Namaste :canabis:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Hey Mat

Hey Mat

Marijuanamat:
Oh man I am drooling over these pictures. I loved them up on the CE site.
My CG is from Luiz ( BSC) . My first pure sat next to some Nigerian and Panama this year. The Nigerian from Afropips was great smoke.
The CG could have gone a little shorter , made a few mistakes. She never finished all she was doing is putting out new pistils. The older ones began to die so I decided to chop after 23 weeks. Others said that it is normal with these long flowering lines. So much to learn ......
Your CG is from BCO? I also have their Goldbud in the fridge. Next round with those.

Chef: Perhaps not all colombians have the fruity smell. Mine had that rotten mango like scent when chopped. Now after 6 weeks curing the taste is much smoother and sweeter than it was first. The high creeps up on you.The smell now is really nice. Taste is a bit spicy but sweetens every week.
I simply love the high from this bitch :D Motivating and no body at all.

Lou: In my opinion yes :) But let 's see others opinion. I think it is not just it was worth or not. It is the challenge what makes me wanna grow them besides the fact that these are the unique lines and the base for all hybrids.
The classics must be preserved. If not everybody will be stoned and not high :D See the difference?

Peace

Panama ( ACE)
I've got 3 different CG's 1 from luiz 1 i traded with someone in colombia and the purple plant seeds i got from another trade, and i have been trading since 2002 and everything so far has been what it was described to be on forums. I'm still trying to find A true exodus cut as i lost mine in 2015ish, totally gutted as that was a very nice cut. I've got over 50 maybe 60 different strains, vars and landrace seeds. I'll never get to grow them all out but i'm going to give it a go once i decide what LEDs to buy as i might be getting a telos 10 slimline for £175 brand new, they're normally near £400 new or £335 refurbished. I like the big bar lights but when i can get the same bang with just 300w as you would with a 8 bar 600w to 720w- over a 5' x 5' area its the best option as they actually take their time and send their lights out to be tested in this lighting stranded ball which gives a true reading of everything so i'm leaning towards the telos 10 slimline or mesh and some LED T8's for my cuttings and a small 150-200w set up for veg and mothers as running HPS is killing my pocket.

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Not only from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Laos etc you have good landraces, but also from the Chinese province Yunnan (South-West).The smell is very spicy and the buds are resinous.The height of the greenhouse is around 3.25 m.

Namaste :canabis:

Some spicy plants in Yunnan, only ever smoked what was supposed to be from there but it was a ok smoke from an outdoor plant grown indoors.