What's new

Gorilla Bubble

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good man, i found a sb leaner but it has the glue node spacing heh.

ill throw some pics too in a bit.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
:good:

That's him - top right of the first pic. :p Think that's the one I saw the ball on...they all made lil nubs after the root-prune, had me scared I made em all mad and testosteroney. That one's the only one that kept with the preflowers I think. Gotta give em all another look over.

Top middle too but you cant really tell, & Iuneveno how many branches she's working on :laughing:

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Big gluedom's got balls for sure :/ hopefully that means the smaller one's a female. Scared about the nubs again.

He'll be going outside to make some dust before ELNINO comes. And the 4-main hybrid is working on 22 branches, that's after I cleaned up the ones that didn't get passed any dominance haha.

whiteberrieS

Veteran
:tiphat: they're some little fatties for sure. not sure if it's the coco or the BioWeed but even the SB doms got a lil space between their nodes now.

and I think it's safe to say 4 of em aint gonna be showin any white hairs. Hope to God the other 2 do. if ol' 22branch is a female she's going in a 20gal fabricpot for winning.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Being very familiar with these two strains makes a difference and allows me to test for so much different stuff for evaluations. I have been up and down my sour bubble line from multiple filials, progeny tested outcrosses, and multiple s line tests. when you are looking at alot of plants you start to see trends.

One I got my eye on... coming out of calcium response tests..

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is interesting. On the left a true pure sour bubble plant. Middle a bxer showing sour bubble recessives. Right a Glue leaner...

All of these are the same age.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a group of a couple but on the left, you can see the sour b leaner on the gg4 node stretch, watchin that one too.

If thats a boy could go good with 8 maybe dan heh.

Here is from the top of it. Maybe its got gigantism idk heh.

oti$

Stoked to be in on this...I soaked 7two days ago and all have 1/2 inch tails and are now in cups. Pics to come once they break the surface

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm outa reps & a little busy Tony , but i'll hit ya later & wow the differences we're seeing from these seed drops still amaze me . sour buuble is strong & dominant , but the GG4 is poking her head through quite a bit now as we move on . especially the BXers .

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya we gotta keep workin, we broke the stranglehold tho heh. I popped a pretty damn big number for this selection so I got a few outliers :D

Whaddya think about that tall stretchy one with the sour b leaf structure heh, biggest of em all lol.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna be an interesting plant to watch :biggrin:
fingers crossed its female , cuz i already have a male like that we'll use .

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
super duper sour bubble? lol look how small the pure sb is :D

hows that for unlocking vigor?

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Damn did i miss a seed drop somewhere or smoething??
i need a few more GB OR GBX seeds. preferable a bx lol
i got 2 females GB i think, i have only flowered #2 but i have ran her 3 times,she is nice but i know there a better one out there ,im hoping #1 is better she was the last seed i poped, both r SB dom.
the male i had was GG dom but i dident make any BX;s[no spair glue at the time] i did make a few X;s & had plans to bx her to glue later on ,but lost that male.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chunky nugs :D

Cant wait till this last batch starts flowering on people.

Im going to be sexing my selection group very soon.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran

this my GB#2 with a verigaited leaf,this is the first time it has had one.
its low on the plant,nothing above it.

Latest posts

Latest posts