What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

whiteberrieS

Altered Catechization
Veteran
Joesy :tiphat:

I think my smaller glue-dom f3 is a dude. Guess he didn't like the transplant.

It's crazy how alike the 2 glues are, smaller one's just a lil less vigorous.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
::booked::muahaha::The gorilla bubble looks amazing.thanks Tony for giving me a chance to Run them.these are being ran as soon as i get them.i will open a thread on them

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why doesn't anybody read the threads before asking questions anymore ???

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hehe...

The F1 you will find more heterozygous plants and some SB or GG4 dom leaners on the outside edges of the ratios, F2 and F3 have been easier to see phenotypical differences in my opinion. The Bx seems to be what Dan and I were looking for. The F3s are the only filial with a public release, bx1 was also also publicly released but seems to be gobbled up. :)

Again the Next Filial and Bx2 are being worked on now.

MrBungle

My bad dansbuds, I was a lil behind on this thread ... Wheres I came from 10 posts was a good day, this place 10 posts is every 3 minutes... Lovely genetics.. great pics!

whiteberrieS

Altered Catechization
Veteran
hehe...

The F1 you will find more heterozygous plants and some SB or GG4 dom leaners on the outside edges of the ratios, F2 and F3 have been easier to see phenotypical differences in my opinion. The Bx seems to be what Dan and I were looking for. The F3s are the only filial with a public release, bx1 was also also publicly released but seems to be gobbled up. :)

Again the Next Filial and Bx2 are being worked on now.

Guess that's why more of em jumped in the cocoa this morning. :dance013:

well that and i fucked off that first round. put Azos in the holes with the beans and the shit clumped up around em, 2 confirmed DOA think 4 of the 6 are gonna make it though. Bueno_Time's concerns about planting with it were justified heh.

Thought it was just gonna disperse into the coco, seems pretty soluble when you dump it into water but .....thats not the same thing at all :laughing:

TedNugget

Wow, the pics of GB look amazing! So amazing that I just placed an order for GB!
I had a real hard time deciding between the GB and the GG bx. I couldn't really find a whole lot of info on the GG box so I went with the GB. I'm hoping I made the right choice... and I'm also hopeful that I'll be able to order the bx down the road if the GB work out like I am hoping they do. Super excited to try these GB!

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
hey tony do you have any pics of females that 1 leans towards the SB AND 1 THAT LEANS TOWARDS THE GG.I have never got my hands on either one.just so I would be able to tell which pheno's I get.lol my all rdy planning and preparing for them.my bubblicious and boggleGum will look lovely next to the GB. :)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Itll be apparent in veg especially showing the most in teen years, you can expect the sour b leaners to be stouter huge fat leaves, the glue leaners will be stretchier by a noticeable amount and variations in the leaves leading more to the glue side.

Also differences are noticable in flower formations

N

noyd666

fat leaves like these tony.
picture.php

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just started up again ,,running 2 rooms right now with the most geto low grade clone ive run since my teens (Bad selection, Blue Cheese) ,,4x 600s in one,,,7x 600s in the other,,3 weeks into flower at the min,, I am counting down the days till I can make afresh start with some tasty genetics ,,,

defo want to run some of you-guys fem seeds,,i gota say breeding habits are fukin impressive!!!,,,man ive missed this place

whiteberrieS

Altered Catechization
Veteran
5/6 of the f3's are looking pretty masculine, Ill know for sure in a couple days. :/

7 BX up, waiting on 4 fresh'uns (no azos hiccup)

Latest posts

Latest posts