Cali connection girl scout cookies "thin mint"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acridlab View Post
    Hi, I've been running them for a few months now. Bought two packs, popped 8, and caught 3 phenos. One was really short, came out with a nasty black licorice flavor.. but the other phenos are really nice actually. Smells like sweet varnish/ menthol. Tastes similar. The best part is the aroma in the air.. really reminds me of alien but dif/ better.. can't compare to "real" cookies as I'm from Michigan, and everybody says everybody's is fake around here, lol. I can say that these are better than the dispensaries in detroit."that I've tried".. no hurries in my room either,, I feed super light when running seed, I truly think that where most people's hermits come from..
    The part about the black liquorice got me. I have a Jedi kush flowering right now that is dead on black liquorice smell, I mean exactly like it. So maybe he reversed a Jedi to make his cookies?
    sigpic

Comment

Who know's the one box of cookies, that we always have tons left after each years sales drive?

R.Fortune
      "We're just a weed in the universe" Karl P.

"The problem with know it all's, is that they don't know, what they don't know." R.Fortune

"Deflect & Redirect. Attack preemptively, if trouble is coming your way." from Goldman Sachs, SOP

Comment

samoa's?
        sigpic
        Critter's Jungle

Comment

The black licorice makes me believe there are some similarities, they must have come from the Durban Poison

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
            samoa's?
            doubtful that's one of the better sellers behind thin mints...my guess trefoils?? or some cookie i just don't know all i buy is somoas

Comment

This Sunday will be week number 6 for my 3 ladies ( I popped 5 of 6 CC GSC seeds) under a scrog. SO far all three phenos looks like keepers...2 look fairly the same but all three look dank as fuck. I have 2 other girls at a friends house and they're a but stretchy but they're not being scrogged. My 3 are under 600w and have been scrogged gloriously...I'm letting them go 10 weeks btw.
              100% medically compliant, and grateful.

Comment

Here's the super frosty pheno I found in Cali Connects GSC. Not the best pics but you get the point...
                Attached Files
                sigpic

Comment

Looking good, Frankenstein. If u like them now, u will love your second round,, they are running really good from clone for me.. peace out

Comment

I already have some of these posted on other threads, but I'm bored n this would be the proper place for them. Cc gsc,, a different pheno than the one I posted on the first page, just as nice, a lil more kush to it, smells awesome tho,, I'm liken these alot. I have another pheno going now, will be posting in the near future,,peace out
                    Attached Files

Comment

Update on the latest pheno I have going,, it's def. a stinky plant, like a spicy incense aroma,, very pleasant.. a lil frostier than my other two, stacked up better also.. once I'm done with this one, I'm gonna take a break from popn these gsc..I've got a few nice sour kush x animal coming up, bottom photo. Have 42 nice seeds, I'm running these three just to c if the theyre even stable.. then I'm gonna test some blue atf for alien dog, soon which will b pretty cool, n b a nice change.. should have some new shots in a few days,, peace out
                      Attached Files

Comment

All 5 phenos I've got from these seeds are sick. None of it looks like The Cooks.....but ALL of the weed is caked with the frostiest of frost...and the frost smell is incredible. I can't recommend a pack of these beans enough...fuck looking for the cookies in these...just go with what you get in the pack which is pure excellence.
                        100% medically compliant, and grateful.

Comment

swerve never had the real deal gsc fwiw...watch the u toob vid of " pieguy swerve la cup"

swerve is such a f'n tool...spreading inferiority far and wide.

fuck your booth .org
                          CA Med Patient in STRICT COMPLIANCE with CA Prop. 215

my shipping container grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=308346

Comment

damn feel sorry for any of you who bought those beans lol, sorta

none of you should pass those around as "gsc"

Comment

Originally posted by miscbrah3284 View Post
                              damn feel sorry for any of you who bought those beans lol, sorta

none of you should pass those around as "gsc"

some people get what they can afford because people wont pass them the forum gsc. If theyre outside of cali and want to try the beans, and they like what they have, so be it.
                              M.A.C.K: Watch out for that eighteen wheeler behind you
                              Midwest Underground Reefer Development Alliance

currently testing: Blue Triangle
                              soon to be tested:

Comment

HAHA!
                                Thanks for coming out and telling us whats up!
                                Funniest shit ever!
                                I wish he woulda punched swerve!
                                I never heard that bitch talk before!
                                Almost as funny as berners friend, the cookie expert, telling him his shit was fake and laughing at him!
                                I loved the video!
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X