What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Atao Riddim

G

Getting close

tQhnMkr.jpg
svYhjkv.jpg
X48PuQd.jpg
33nKzXy.jpg
yaMykL3.jpg

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Syd's Powered Thai harvest, cherry ginger fruity spicy smell, enjoy brotha thank you for the nice shots, by hoping good smoke experience according your taste?... :)
picture.php

picture.php

G

Thanks brother!Still got some days to dry,too humid and cold weather!

Looks like the reveg is happening ;)

USvDKma.jpg

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya good luck with the reveg thanks Syd, 16/18 weeks special stuff but i bet that the result is extra too! The potency level of this Powered Thai is pretty high in principle so i wonder if your red/pink pheno is really strong compared to your others jars full of top hazes!
yummy.gif

I look forward how the promising terpernes combo will evolve or not too? Probably less cherry fruity with time?

Patience your smoke report for spring easy, the curing is proportional with flo time to better enjoy but the comparison with early smoke isn't uninteresting... :biggrin: Like little rosin of fresh buds on rolling paper, enjoy bro!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Current repro F2 of my Tokki (Gorilla Bubble x SPG*Mango Hz x Swazi Rooi)
picture.php

The indican side made KO the sativa for this hybrid, most of the 11 moms are indi shape with low stretch. Anyway i bet the high is still SPG dreamy mellow like, maybe just a bit more potent i guess ehehe with heavier and trippy understone i mean :D

G

Well I must say this one was very productive for the 1,5 l pot and 11/13 from seed...

HoOyDzb.jpg
S4L66wa.jpg
PAc1jje.jpg
TKjIFU0.jpg
TWCbLmn.jpg

First tests are lovely!She is moe berry than cherry now,reminds me of an Aunt of Farooq pheno actually,with added sweet spiciness.Effect is alert and focused but not racy or too energetic,it is well balanced.Strength seems on point,too,very positive herb,my respects for the cross dear Roms!

Of course I will let her sit and cure,no prob,curious how it will evolve.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Mmmh thanks for the view Syd, yes nice prod with the little medium but your work indoor shines too bravo! :D

Enjoy the curing and by the pleasure to know more about your feelings with time, great grow and report thank you man!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
picture.php

Bravo again master Syd :D vigorous fast reveg wow! Great save, this red pink pheno is rare maybe unique ^^

Few sativa friends will enjoy its pinky 16 weeks of flo, special vibes to master VanVulpen btw ;)

G

Hello :)

vHWRdJ2.jpg

I got a couple clones hoping to root...If they don't manage I will reveg her again to take clones...Seems stable.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Always nice to see what you have going on my friend.
peace farmerlion

Latest posts

Latest posts