What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

tiedye420

Nice raco..
I was contemplating matmatics and selective breeding recently. Ech time i go over this i like it more and more.
Simple matmatics choose 30 strains to work with.
Pick only 10 males, for example a g-13, a nlxkush, a colombian pure, ect ect.
Use a choice female from each of the 30 strains, one exhibiting traits of both parents in the median range would be my choice..
Then store the male pollen as it comes.. My first to collect is actually jamaican red hair , because my g-13 male reversed. I have centerfuge tubes for storing and lableing pollen..
Each chose female would be outdoor full season. And have many branches to pick and choose from. Each branch pollenated should be tagged. With only the males info....
Then when you harvest the seeds keep them curing in a bin labled for the female..
Tag away the seeds in storage containers after curing...
All 300 test crosses......
because 30 x 10 is 300....simple math?
Simple system for expansion. If it were not for the extensive work entailed in testing all the "crosses" I might even venture to do this this year...
AS it is only a few test crosses, g-13xurkle, JRHXhumm, mendoxsichuan red
are slated this year... Many are being tested though...

I just made a successful FS Grapefruit x GN Cinderella 99. The pollen was two months old and was kept in the fridge along with some dessicant. In retrospect, I should have vegged the plants longer. I heard here at ICMAG that Grapefruit stretches a lot so I went to 12/12 after 3 weeks. Pollenation sure did put a stop to the stretching! I'm trying to reveg now.

Amp

White Widow X Ice

Bubble Gum X Juicy Fruit

Then cross the Juicy Bubble X Grapefruit

Then cross the Juicy Grapefruit Bubble X Papaya

Then Cross the Juicy Papaya Grapefruit Bubble X Mango

and then......The juicy mango papaya grapefruit bubble with the white widow ice strain.

G

i crossed og x diesel og x train wreak the og was a greenthumb hermie great smoke but deff hermie all 5 off the females out of 12 seeds hermied as well as the bubba seeds hermied . and the bubba wasent even close to real bubba kush. hopefully the crosses will work out.

G

Hit up a hashberry lady with a small amount of pollen from a Nice indica from canna biogen deluxe mix. This male stinks of lemon, hash and kinder earthy. Now gotta wait to see if she is pregnant, this was the first pollen from him so i will be hitting her up again .

bigbrokush

Here are a few that I have been working on

Chocolate thai x g13/white widow
Master skunk kush x bubba kush x Long Beach purple Kush x green crack
C99 / panama red X ortaga X g13/white widow x Bog's Grape punch
hashberry X g13/white widow

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I've been thinking about crossing the dominant Malawi Gold to the fantastically powerful AK47. Then I'll be pollinating the offspring with a celestial temple sativa male to maximize the percentage of sativa in the cross.

Brian1975

Going to be starting my Mango/White Widow cross that I just created this grow. First time doing a localized pollination. Also have new Mango seeds as well. Too much fun :jump:

G

bubba kush clone dusted wit a alpha deseil male .....<f>bubba x ecsdxsdv3<m>......................since i snapped a bubba and have alpha male i saved.......maybee dusta lil bit on erkle and og......just for foolz to play wit :dueling:

Last edited:

krazay

how bout
willie nelson x hindu kush
or
willie nelson x (a ruderalis plant) idea being to shorten flower and make it more suitable
for the canadian outdoors

how can i get my hands on ruderalis? lol

I

indicalover

They don't have much ruderalis in there genetics is probably why they don't autoflower.

Go with some of Mdanzigs offereings. There in info in his forum on how he isolates the autoflower traits. His stuff contains low rider, which contains ruderalis, but has been worked.

Working with his genetics in your crosses should make less of an negative impact on potency.

One thing to point out. I bought a pack of maserlow and had bad germ rates. I checked his forum and he has some pointers on how to properly germinate his seeds. I also had a couple of the ones that germed stay very small and scrawny. I hit him up for some help and he felt that this had nothing to do him, i.e. not his fault. My impression was that he was somewhat if a dick, but others seem to like his work.

Last edited:
im bout to try willylove
willynelsonxlp1
pods bustin on the lp male rite now.
i figger, collect pollen then hit a 4week willyn.
sounds likaplan!
pwf

Latest posts

Latest posts