What's new

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

groer

I'm going to start crossing Sour Bubble bx3 and Yumbolt in a few weeks, both are great smoke.

This is the SB

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ok question
How do you come up with the 3 way crosses.. as well as a bx of a strain? thanx peace...

sack

est1977

bubba kush x green crack x master kush
bubba x og
sfv og x abusive
c99xpred x ortega
c99 pineapple pheno x abusive og
and a whole lot of accidential crosses that are paying off

oh yeah green crack s1's

barnyard

check out this geeky breeding notation...

check out this geeky breeding notation...

completed cross:
55.1.1 & 55.2.1 = two Mothers of (C99xGrapefruit)X(BlueberryxNL)

just started cross:
75.1.1 = C99F5x(NLxGrapefruit)

next cross:
85.1.1 = (C99F5xC.O.B)X(S.P.G.xBurmese)

Key: 55.1.1
55 = % Sativa**
1 = plant number*, i.e, different mothers of the same batch
1 = number of time hybridized*** So 75.1.1X85.1.1 = 80.1.2

*seed from different Mothers is kept seperate.

**the % Sativa does not break down in the real world that cleanly, obviously. Nonetheless, it gives the breeder a rough idea of % Sativa and is quite useful for coding. The % Sativa was selected because that is how the plant is botanically classifed. Crosses that were deemed to have the same % Sativa could be coding as cross 68 and 69, for example

***What is the benefit of multiple hybridization?

kurlyq2g

Harvested Cross {Sour Bubble Bx3 X Sour Diesel IBL}

Harvested Cross {Sour Bubble Bx3 X Sour Diesel IBL}

kurlyq2g said:
right now im working with

7 seedling sour diesel IBL X BOG's sourbubble bx3
:woohoo:

got them from a fellow icmag user, who made them with lots of love and care, and i have smoked both his diesel and his bubble and cant wait to taste them all mixed up, all i can hope is that i get a good harvest as i put them outdoors a bit late in the photoperiod.

nice stuff so far on the list that i would love to see.

Kq2g

Well i grew some out indoors eventually and here is what i got:

12810Mikes_CameraFULL_138.jpg

12810camera2_185.jpg

12810camera2_368_crop1.jpg

12810camera2_368_edit.jpg

12810camera2_380_crop.jpg

12810camera2_380_fix.jpg

12810camera2_392_crop.jpg

12810camera2_392_edit.jpg

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Royal Rumble...

Royal Rumble...

This years crosses are geared towards stablising Apollo13 dominant phenotypes, The females are from Subcool's Astroboy(A13 x Ortega x C99) and 3D(A13 x JC x SQ) and initialy the males are from SpiceBro's A11...(unless i can get my hands on some pure A13 pips that is..:chin:)

^^The males...

^^The 3D female...

Along with the 3D and Astroboy girls, there will be a few A11 females for F2's..our Lifesaver cut, what we think is a Conquistador(HashPlant x Ortega x C99), a Mexican highland girl..and hopefully a few others..:D

^^One of the ones we think is probably Astroboy, has some cool leaf traits...:joint:..ill take some pics tomorrow of the other females.

This is going to be a full pollination so we hope to have many pips from each cross, when all is harvested and done...a few hundred beans will be delivered to Gypsys shop in kingston, or mailed to the right place...got to do our part for the freebie round-up. :dance:

Jah bless..:rasta:

DankU

this years work....

OgKush x F-13 ...
OgKush X Blueberry...
Blueberry x F-13...
F-13 x Blueberry...
Sour D Ibl X F-13

Simpleton

If it's in the cards...

If it's in the cards...

Strains I have -

Willyjack's Black Domina X Kush - Super Producer, very tasty, beat down stone

Super Silver Haze - Quite a big producer itself. Very crystally. Gets you so high you don't have much fun with her. 3 leaf pheno that somewhat buds in veg. I have gotten high from the bracts and crystal covered leaves that were removed during veg.

Arcata Wreck - one of a kind in all aspects

Lavender - Fat purple Indica. Taste taste taste

Sofa King - A Thai hybrid That Shits Out Bigguns That Taste Like Best Thai But Has A Mediocre High.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have already crossed a Black Domina/Kush Male with Trainwreck, SSH, Lavender, and the Thai Hybrid. Have yet to pop them and further their progress. There is a huge group of tastes, flavors, and highs here that will definitely bring something unique to the table.

I received these from a friend that also acquired SK#1, DJ's BlueBerry, F'n Incredible....he is currently working with these and the already mentioned strains as well. He is after a true connoisseur smoke with no regard to yield or structure.

G

Getting ready for my first.

SD Male in with everything I've got

SD
AK47
C99 X Blackberry
Hashberry
Satori
Kali Mist

The Kid

G

Sweet Skunk Doja
Sweet Skunk SOL Cut x Double Purple Doja

Lifesaver DojaLifesaver x DPD

DPD F2

:lurk:

B

BeAn

Royal Rumble...(cont.)

Royal Rumble...(cont.)

Heres a few pics of one o'the A11 males ill be using...good resination on the stamens, i like the overall structure of this plant. :D

More pic's and info to follow, growing out a few of the potential mothers indoors as i type this.. :joint:

Jah Bless..:rasta:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Am about to make some feminised seeds now that ive figured out how easy it is to make colloidal silver, my first cross will probably be Sour Diesel IBL x Cinderella 99 (i figure lemon and pineapple should go together ok!)

i've been tweezing little rmhashplantx(rmhpxbtrsctch haw) for 2 movies so far. i also had an lp1 and a petroliaheadstashpure male for a brief time nearby. i hand pollinated my clones by knocking the males on the hp clones a coupla times bout month and a half ago. i think i'll get bout 3-4 hundred. i will send some to reef to give as bonus if he thinks theyre worthy lol!
peace,
pwf