What's new

African Strains

B

bonecarver_OG

this time i grew the mozambique in a 12 liter pot :D it got really big and branchy but it didnt realloy fill up that much - i guess tying her down etc could change that - but i dont have space to do that..

i think its going to take some time before i flower her again - since she takes almsot 3 months - and i dont think i got time for that since im moving to my house in a few months..

imm going to flower a fw Super-G ( wich is colombian Gold back crossed to colombian Gold)

peace all

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bonecarver_OG said:
imm going to flower a fw Super-G ( wich is colombian Gold back crossed to colombian Gold)
l

Hola bone :wave:
It´s not a backcross...there are two different Golds in it :D

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Very special Mozambiquen indeed Bone :yes:

I would love to be there sampling her in christmas time :D

I wish all my friend in this thread merry christmas as I wish to those also that I dont know that much!!

If someone is on christmas spirit then drop by in the well wishes forum to add your christmas greeting..
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=77112

marijuanamat: Respect for your cross, if the high is there on the Malawi side with that yield = she should be winner!! (at least she looks like;)

British: I remember the same Mozambiquen you were talking about + you aint only that Bone has inspired to grow in "pure" coco :wink: Ill get back to you later viá PM!!

Raco: Keep doing your thang!! You are good at it (just drooled after some of your pics:)

B

bonecarver_OG

looks nice herbalistic :D

raco - cool - even better :D hehe :D double treat :D

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yeah Bone, it´s very nice (the little chunk I have saved for christmas..)

As for the double treat... I couldnt say it better :D

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe i too saved some few chose nugs for xmas.. and a chunk of jelly hash made with moroccan 00 and BHO of SSH x PTK :D

G

Merry Christmas folks. That hash looks fantactic bone. I've got some 7 month cured Zamal x Neville's Haze stashed for xmas, it's been hard keeping my hands off it and saving it! lol

B

bonecarver_OG

wow ! :D i almost never cure anything that long!! :D im allways impressed :D with ppl who manage to hold on to the nugs like that hehe :D

ngakpa

Veteran
bonecarver_OG said:
wow ! :D i almost never cure anything that long!! :D im allways impressed :D with ppl who manage to hold on to the nugs like that hehe :D

yeh... how do they manage? we call them squirrels... a freind of mine still has lumps of Indian and Afghan charas from as much as two years back... is it will-power or what?

talking of squirrels, here's mc nuts with the william wordsworth rap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXbrSALG684

B

bonecarver_OG

squirrel joke;

.. the squirrels are talking about me.. they say im nuts :D

peace!!

merrry xmas all!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
squirrels??? :biglaugh:
We have lots around here!!
pinecone & pinetar Kush :wink:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Here are several members that have been plessed with Swazi Rooibart. I think Thule is one of those as this South African grower.

However, it seems that multiple "strains" are growed in big plantations in Southern Africa like Malawi, Transkei etc.. which indicates that there isnt one real/authnetic "Swazi Rooibart" strain, but Swazi Rooibart line which is combination of several African varieties!!!

Recent storys from potheads in Africa told us that there are stil areas where you can see wild cannabis as long as eye can see. This leads to pollination of different varieties :2cents:

Anyone with old Herbalistic with ^^^this one?

I think it really is tempting theory :chin:

BTW, sorry for not posting those Swazi Rooibart pics, friend took his camera back and the pics went with it.. I can take new & better at nearby days!!

G

guest123

we grew quite a lot of swazi ,, it varied a lot as far as what we would call a good producer , but some plants were quite exceptional , quite mould resistant ,, lovely fat tight buds ,, and strange kinda carrot smell about the herb ,, like fresh grated carrot ..
from what i recall rooibart means redbeard ?? and we have also had plenty of that growing round my area ... nice sativa days back then ....

G

That long cured Zamalhaze actually caused me to have a dizzy spell and have to chill for a little while, seems potency increased with the long cure, blew my bloody head off! Enjoyed it immensely though!

I am sure there are many different varieties that could be described as redbeard, the Swazi region will have many different but related varieties.

4 Dragons

Lot's of great pics and info people! The angola roja x banghi looks amazing especially. Are any of the strains pictured here available? I'm in desperate need of some excellent and exotic Sativas especially the reds. If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.