What's new

African Strains

B

bonecarver_OG

alfred! madre mia! that looks great :D massive bud!

have a nice sunday, both of ya :D!

peace

la mano negra

hola

Angola roja x Banghi

angolarojaxbanghiDSCF3892.jpg

angolarojaxbanghiDSCF3907.jpg

angolarojaxbanghiDSCF3911.jpg

angolarojaxbanghiDSCF3935.jpg

angolarojaxbanghiDSCF3937.jpg

adios

Ganico

Veteran
Yeah, that Angola Roja x Bangi always looks amazing, that's the first actual "budshots" I've seen of it though. Very impressive

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok, sorry for the long wait for everyone, but I had some issues and I didnt find the time before solving things finally...

Thanks for everyone on this thread for the support (you know who you are;)

As Bone put it Alfred: madre mia! :jawdrop: You really have green thumb my friend :yes: Was this your second run with this particular strain, or how many times you have growed her out before? Did I remember right, that this one wasnt from seed, but from a clone selected by LMN :chin:

And for LMN: Impressive as always, I really would love to sample some of that :yummy:

Ok, now the crappy pics of lousy maintained Swazi:

I will re-pot her finally and give her couple more weeks to nurse her, so she can gather some strenghts before inducing flowering!!

BTW, I really do love her structure, so fragile & exotic is a BIG :yes: :D

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you Mr Raco & Mr Esben & Mr Benis :biglaugh:

Esben, your Ghana landrace looks and sounds very nice and im definitely interested about it. One finish grower did already promise some seeds of it, but I have check if the offer is still standing because I havent been able to set up a safe address in awhile...

So many lovely strains have been offered for me by kind members, but I cannot get address to receive them -> poor little Herbalistic yyyhh :petting:

:biglaugh: Naah, I will get address soon and then I can start some new genetcs immediately :woohoo:

4 Dragons

Hi esbe,

How long does it take to flower these beauties? I can hardly wait to give them a go when they get here.
Thanks,
4D

Hello everyone

Great thread. Where I am for years the only commercially available grass was African - and despite it being brickweed some of it was really nice.

So having grown some fairly boring Dutch strains I've decided to look for some Africans, and I was hoping for some advice. I grow under a 250w HPS in a cupboard with about five feet max of growing space. Are there any commercially available strains you'd recommend?

I already have some Tribal Vision from Afropips, and was also thinking of Malawi Gold and some Swazi Red from the same breeder.

Thanks a million

Anthony

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Welcome aboard Anthony :wave: I see you are an Irish grower who has access into all kinds of African brickweed.. I would like to hear about your experiences smoking/growing(?) them :wink:

Swazi Red did really cheer up in my "nursery" and has responded extremely well to my training :yes: I take & upload more pics after I have found my cameras battery charger..

G

great show folks....

was wondering if any have/could share their experiences w/ the (LR) Ethiopian Highland .....?

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok, here´s some more of Rooibart pix as promised:

She is quite sticky if you rub it´s stem between you fingertips.. Nice carrot odors are released :yummy: I really cannot wait to flower & smoke her..

She responded really well into my training which this time consisted of topping + B & B :D

Anthony: This strain is from African Seeds old stock.. It should be the real thing! However, as discussed before there are multiple varieties grown that are called Swazi Rooibart. Anyways, I believe African Seeds guys/gals had some solid source for all their landraces, so im quite confient this line represents authentic Rooibart genetics :2cents:

bigherb

Veteran
i believe ive had som african herb its taste was anise ,diesel limeish almost ,ginger earthy n other complex flavors .i believe it was organic very smooth but also exspansive. hazey lookin n like nothing ive ever experienced before or since. the high was no let down motivational n up.felt mostly in the head but think it was premature.sound familiar peeps.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Here´s a little Swazi Rooibart after 16 days in 12/12, she was put there as a just rooted clone...

I think she is quite beautiful :chin: I did burn her leaf tips a little, im growing in coco and I managed to do that by giving extra small dose of N based fert...

I think these following pics are very nice :D

Latest posts

Latest posts