What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Road Kill Skunk (Blueskiesvienna)

HPS4VEG

i defiantly want to see hps4veg budshots.and a least a good smoke report. good luck on your skunk man. takes alot of balls to post pics of someones seeds accused of being a scammer. wish u nuthing but a good finish.

thanks for being the only mature post in this thread!

vanilla dutch

i give people the benefit of doubt. just dont leave us hanging in a couple of months.lol.but seriously i know how the internet can be. either way at least someone will know if there any good or not.you

Greatdalas

i give people the benefit of doubt. just dont leave us hanging in a couple of months.lol.but seriously i know how the internet can be. either way at least someone will know if there any good or not.you

I can tell you, nothing skunk... I grew 30 seeds from 2 different packs and they are the same, one more unstable than the other but the same smell, taste (I did not like any, the smell was good but nothing skunk and none of the flavor was decent, they did not taste how it smelled)
I have more seeds but I don't think I will ever germinate them due to their low quality and they are fake

vanilla dutch

I can tell you, nothing skunk... I grew 30 seeds from 2 different packs and they are the same, one more unstable than the other but the same smell, taste (I did not like any, the smell was good but nothing skunk and none of the flavor was decent, they did not taste how it smelled)
I have more seeds but I don't think I will ever germinate them due to their low quality and they are fake

got any pics?

eastcoastjoe

Looks like the guy bought some Ancestral skunk, f2'd them, then sold them as RKS.

Maybe J-Icky could share his experience with AS, I'm pretty sure he said they also herm.

ESB x oldtimers haze is what he’s selling as RKS. Nothing to do with skunk at all. The dude is a joke.
Oddly enough though, he did have access to ancestral skunk f2’s from his shitbag friend so you never know LOL

GoatCheese

Veteran
Boss packs are 200 uk pounds for 10 seeds.

Pheno Hunters Selection pack is 180 for 25 seeds.

Both packs together for 300 UK pounds.

Did oldtimer1 sell his work for this much? lol
Yea, it’s not cool to ask that kind of money when alot of the plants aren’t up to par. Some of the plants are too leafy and low quality for those kind of prices. Even if the genetics would be proper rks skunk, with a lot of top quality keeper phenos in there, 20 pounds would be a lot of money for one seed ..for me anyways. Too much, in fact.
..you can buy MrNice’s Haze strains for under 1 euro/per seed at the MNS Auction site, with a bit of luck that is, like his/Nevil’s old G13Haze IBL which is very nice smokes. So fuck these £20/per seed guys.

180 pounds for 25 seeds of that leafy crap is BS too. The guy must know what kind of plants his seeds grow and the few photos I’ve seen in the webs of his Pheno Hunters line …it’s just crap. leafy crap. You can find these photos just by googling photos with: Blueskiesvienna

So why is he asking so much money for these seeds when he must know it’s a lot of leafy crap. I know what kind of plants my seeds grow so he must know his lines cause he’s selling them. F him.
Not only people lose a lot of money buying this crap but then also growing this shit wastes weeks and weeks of grow space/money/ work, so it’s upsetting when the results are shitty and a lot of money’s wasted. I really don’t like these people.

HillBillyAlien

Yea, it’s not cool to ask that kind of money when alot of the plants aren’t up to par. Some of the plants are too leafy and low quality for those kind of prices. Even if the genetics would be proper rks skunk, with a lot of top quality keeper phenos in there, 20 pounds would be a lot of money for one seed ..for me anyways. Too much, in fact.
..you can buy MrNice’s Haze strains for under 1 euro/per seed at the MNS Auction site, with a bit of luck that is, like his/Nevil’s old G13Haze IBL which is very nice smokes. So fuck these £20/per seed guys.

180 pounds for 25 seeds of that leafy crap is BS too. The guy must know what kind of plants his seeds grow and the few photos I’ve seen in the webs of his Pheno Hunters line …it’s just crap. leafy crap. You can find these photos just by googling photos with: Blueskiesvienna

So why is he asking so much money for these seeds when he must know it’s a lot of leafy crap. I know what kind of plants my seeds grow so he must know his lines cause he’s selling them. F him.
Not only people lose a lot of money buying this crap but then also growing this shit wastes weeks and weeks of grow space/money/ work, so it’s upsetting when the results are shitty and a lot of money’s wasted. I really don’t like these people.

100%

J-Icky

Looks like the guy bought some Ancestral skunk, f2'd them, then sold them as RKS.

Maybe J-Icky could share his experience with AS, I'm pretty sure he said they also herm.

The 2 females I got from the 7 sprouts from 100 seeds attempted did not herm. But they also weren’t anything special. Typical 90s Skunk #1.
But I also know a lot of other growers have tried them and I seem to be in the minority as most have experienced herms.

I will say the pics I’ve seen of this guys supposed RKS do have a strange similarity to what I ended up with.

GoatCheese

Veteran
7 sprouts out of 100 seeds.yea sounds real credible.
Yea, people had problems germinating those early 90's Ancestral Skunk seeds (edit:These were/are from Sam Skunkman via Breeders Retail), before you were even a member here. That’s why they were being sold as 100 seeds/bag, because of the poor germ rates.

Greatdalas

Yea, people had problems germinating those early 90's Ancestral Skunk seeds, before you were even a member here. That’s why they were being sold as 100 seeds/bag, because of the poor germ rates.

Yes, he replaced me 1 pack but they are even worse (f2 of the first seeds)
The I don't remember the germination in this 100 seeds but bad, in the other 2 packs better germination but the same

rizraz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well look, I don't know shit about his seeds but he did out of blue because I said I'd phylos test some genetics fucking attack me. Went like batshit crazy talking about me being someone I'm not and how he knew I'd do some shit like this. Fucking guy needs to take his meds is what it seemed like to me.

He also told me Eastcoastjoe got his genetics from him. I ask east and east acting like I had lost my mind lol. I think this bluesky guy's a scammer?

Latest posts

Latest posts