What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
hhahaha ,
thanks for having a sense of humor , which i think is often what is needed man ,
while i possibly come across as a bit stern sometimes ,,
its not really intended that way ,
i used to tell my mum not to scowl so much ,
and its possible a little of that has rubbed off on me ... apologies if it seems that way ,
because often as i type i giggle a little and don't in any way do it with hate ,

as a side , i do suffer bit of ocd and aspergers ,
which kinda makes me want things to be all lined up and correct ,
in a specific pattern and as it should be according to what i have studied/discovered ,

i do try to investigate things i have interest for very thoroughly ,
and i do enjoy sharing what i have learned with others who have similar interests ,
as well as reading what others have also discovered ,
this can make the forums seem such fun i find ,
even though i admit i get a little frustrated occasionally with stubborn or obtuse attitudes ,
but i typically just go and do something i enjoy to make myself feel at ease and happy again should that occur ...

What you need to understand about me Donald is i hold my ward very highly after family and close friends my ward and integrity means the most to me i am old school i don't bull shit and i don't like bull shitters.

I think if you and me were to hang out throw a few lines out and share a joint talk about cannabis and the culture of cannabis here and what we each saw experienced we would get on fine.

We may live on the same continent but that don't mean we share the same experiences some yes but not all.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
the left one looks like indica hybrid, just look at the fat leaves. While the right one looks like real deal pure sat. Definitely a genetic thing rather than environmental.

If thats pure Thai landrace weed Im Santa Claus

Its indoor grown thai sativa and hardly pressed.
If you try it and smoke it you will know thats it.
Big calyx look hazy and dense.
Sandalwood parfume catpiss woody and euphoric and very positive high very strong and long lasting.

I dont say nothing but every genetics can be grown better and worst thats my pont of view and your discussion i smoked thai even in pack of northen light you have 5 phenos,,,what does it mean all thailand grow the same cut ???

Probably all originated from thia hempy cutting.

ITS NOT THAT THAI IS BROWN AND AIRY ITS GNETICS AND BAD GROWING AND CURING CONDITIONS !!!

IF YOU GROW 3-5 TONNS OF CANNABIS HOW CAN YOU PROPPER STORE IT AND CURE IT ???

LOVER YOUR HUMIDITY AND TEMPS YOU WILL SE HOW DENSER ARE THAIS....

and that brown schwag you posting it is schwag no mather from which country it comes.....

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
What you need to understand about me Donald is i hold my ward very highly after family and close friends my ward and integrity means the most to me i am old school i don't bull shit and i don't like bull shitters.

I think if you and me were to hang out throw a few lines out and share a joint talk about cannabis and the culture of cannabis here and what we each saw experienced we would get on fine.

We may live on the same continent but that don't mean we share the same experiences some yes but not all.

yes I'm sure your right hempy ,
in real life we would likely be good mates ,
i have no doubt you are a reliable and a most excellent and true friend ,

its one of the things i have noticed in the time i have known you ,
you stick to your word and you are loyal to the end ,
very admirable traits and not so common these days either ...

id probably wanna arm wrestle you over some things we don't always agree on though , haha ..
a game of pool or chess , something like that to settle differences ,
its hard to do those things here sadly ,
and easier to get on the wrong side of someone who in fact you have a lot in common with in reality ...

l33t

Veteran
in real life we would likely be good mates ,
i have no doubt you are a reliable and a most excellent and true friend ,
-
id probably wanna arm wrestle you over some things we don't always agree on though , haha ..

Your bipolar logic is beyond me :p

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Unsavory characters about Donald. Don't fall for the hype!

Raco, man that's what it is like a ladies soap but light regarding some of these haze smells. Very good comparison. Some are different but I have a couple that compare.

Many crosses I've made with swazi over the years came out with soapy perfumed..but SOAPY terps...maybe common to the sativa afghan f1 or f2 lines?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Your bipolar logic is beyond me :p

I'm not bipolar ,
i definitely don't fit into that description,
don't try analysing folks when you are underqualified to do so leet ,
they may not appreciate your conclusions ,
stick to your day job man ...

Cvh

Supermod
This is me when the Haze kicks in. I love this pheno. This is how you know you got the real deal.

TheDarkStorm

Every weed becomes more darker after cure but neon green bud full cristalyzed to brown bud without them.

By my view something went wrong.

This brown bud has also no burned leaf tip like plant above have all leaf tips are burned.

It is obviously outdoor grown bud, Not indoor this brown bud and if it is from some plant it is not plant you have pictured before.

Not all gets darker, ive seen some go paler.

TheDarkStorm

ive got a dude on a fb canna forum trying to tell me that these two pictures are both of thai weed ,
one grown outside , the one on the right ,
and the one on the left grown inside with co2 ,
apparently the pic comes from a reliable source ,,
though i think he just proved that source isnt very unreliable , don't you guys??

Thers alot of that goes on Donald. I bet if people just got shown that thick bud and the label pure thai that quite afew nowdays would believe it. Ive seen so many things sold with a label but the genetics dont always match or its a bx2 or bx3 which hasnt been labeled as such....And even though 1 in every 4 or 5 plants is showing its a bx using external blood people still believe the label.....

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Its indoor grown thai sativa and hardly pressed.
If you try it and smoke it you will know thats it.
Big calyx look hazy and dense.
Sandalwood parfume catpiss woody and euphoric and very positive high very strong and long lasting.

I dont say nothing but every genetics can be grown better and worst thats my pont of view and your discussion i smoked thai even in pack of northen light you have 5 phenos,,,what does it mean all thailand grow the same cut ???

Probably all originated from thia hempy cutting.

ITS NOT THAT THAI IS BROWN AND AIRY ITS GNETICS AND BAD GROWING AND CURING CONDITIONS !!!

IF YOU GROW 3-5 TONNS OF CANNABIS HOW CAN YOU PROPPER STORE IT AND CURE IT ???

LOVER YOUR HUMIDITY AND TEMPS YOU WILL SE HOW DENSER ARE THAIS....

and that brown schwag you posting it is schwag no mather from which country it comes.....

:jerkit:

I don't think it's deliberately added to the soil. It's probably because of industrial pollution of the local environment.

Money and human GREED,that's it..we pollute the soil that feeds us..."The more i learn about the human being,the more i love my dog"...In my eyes living here fulltime 20 years,i'm not suprised how Thais pollute their own livelihood,the earth/soil..all bottom down to lack of education..and MONEY...same same in every country just differnent way to "pollute"...more or less.
Just let us hope that Mr.Autin can deliver..so every household can be allowed to grow six plants in a not so far future..meanwhile..well you know..;-)

Take care everyone..BLB..:)

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I remember an episode of "House" where a guy was sick and dying and it was all because he was smoking some homegrown. He threw away seeds out his bedroom window and a plant grew there. He smoked it. But somehow some old batteries had been thrown out the window too, and the cannabis had taken up the cadmium.

Years later I dug up some ground for a compost pit, and started throwing vegetation in the hole. When it was ready to use I dug it up and put it in a wheelbarrow. On the way to the garden I found an old battery in the compost.. lol. I ended up throwing it out and not using it.
Later found out my backyard was used as a local dumping ground. I dig up all kinds of old trash, but nothing cool... yet

Raho

Veteran
Money and human GREED,that's it..we pollute the soil that feeds us..."The more i learn about the human being,the more i love my dog"...In my eyes living here fulltime 20 years,i'm not suprised how Thais pollute their own livelihood,the earth/soil..all bottom down to lack of education..and MONEY...same same in every country just differnent way to "pollute"...more or less.
Just let us hope that Mr.Autin can deliver..so every household can be allowed to grow six plants in a not so far future..meanwhile..well you know..;-)

WELCOME BACK BLB!
Hope all is well for you . . . been a long time :-(

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

yep great to see you again blb,
i hope your doing ok and all healed up now man??

are you still in Thailand?

Status
Not open for further replies.