What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

...CR500AF...

Hey hempy I am going to say it was prob newer than yours but early 2000's around there. Loved everything about it, but that one thing, like i said maybe it was just the cut...:) piss me off it was good, this is why i am a run it twice guy lol.

Last edited:

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
This is oldtimer haze (purple) x original haze, from JohnnyChicago
IMG_20211020_184311.jpg
IMG_20211020_184323.jpg
IMG_20211020_184317.jpg
IMG_20211020_184311.jpg

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
The date is when it will be ready to use. It has to dry a few days or it will go bad when sealed up. I still need to re run it through the screen again to get any contamination left.. Its easier when its fully dry.

What size micron screen do you use Hammer?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What size micron screen do you use Hammer?

I think 46m?. I bought a roll a few years ago so I can replace the screens whenever needed. Its def come in handy.. I should get a nice pollen yield for my stash

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1567.JPG Views:	0 Size:	71.2 KB ID:	17970876

Last edited:

...CR500AF...

Just to add, i didn't give it a fair more then one run deal, but from that i did learn...:) We also have to remember that one plant does not work the same for everybody right...:)

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I have some strawberry mist in testing, apparently pre 2000 kali mist x something called tijuana..I'll post some pics sometime in the hybrid thread..Very zesty large productive sativa..Good resin production. Very interesting plants.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I think the Kali Mist has changed 2 times going by what i read but if the seed you grew was feminized then they were the current version.

A lot of people talk of the pre 2000 version being the best.

The high i found from Kali mist was like smoking a very good Thai sativa with no ceiling and i would go as far as placing her in the ranks of greats like Nevil's Haze.

Lots of great info on Kali Mist in Icmag.

...CR500AF...

Long time and a lot packs now lol, I just remember i liked it ! we where not the best at picking what was the best plant at the time "and for now for that matter lol" but maybe i will give her a another go down the road we picked what we thought was the best we could get but it just didn't work for everybody that's all...:)

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
If i was to get seed now i would honestly look at Western Winds also as that is Kali Mist with a different name.

Same old run a searchers on peoples current grows and their smoke reports so on.

Kali Mist was a highly respected line some years ago then it was hardly posted about. I guess those that got her and loved her had her others moved on to the next new thing.

I look at Kali Mist as a haze hybrid.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Yeah I'm flowering out bunch of lines from seedbank "Old School Genetics" from spain I think, and they are all on point..The old widow etc..the strawberry kali mist is from them and my mate tested them indoors and he said they went a little long, but not too long about 10 weeks some just before some just after and said almost every plant was a keeper..In mine im testing so far one is a freak but wow as frosty as platinum cookies lines but wierd foxtails of bud clumps reaching up for the sky, the rest according to my mate that has finished them are keepers. All are super lemon zesty sort of terps and greasy and very very frosty and going to be large to XL yielders of dank..My mate who is a youngster says, of this and all other old school stuff we are testing although it is a very good selection of some of the best of the old to be fair, but his comments were if this was what you guys were smoking 20 years and more back, if this is stuff that's over 20 years old, compared to the new, where did we go wrong LOL..A year back he was all about the new, and I was like wait till you get to smoke some good examples of the old...Now he has..and grown..and seen the light..Yup if pre 2000's kali mist was one half of that train, it was FIRE by any measure..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THH shorter pheno.. The other plant looks the same just not as even as this one. All but this are Pushing 8' tall. Still getting 1.1ec, ph 6.5
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1578.JPG Views:	0 Size:	295.0 KB ID:	17971716

bibi40

I think the Kali Mist has changed 2 times going by what i read but if the seed you grew was feminized then they were the current version.

A lot of people talk of the pre 2000 version being the best.

The high i found from Kali mist was like smoking a very good Thai sativa with no ceiling and i would go as far as placing her in the ranks of greats like Nevil's Haze.

Lots of great info on Kali Mist in Icmag.

Certainly depend from people to people ,
i was used to smoke Kalimist like mid nineties to 2002 , and a lot of ceiling by my side :biggrin:

:wave:

bleepboop

I have some strawberry mist in testing, apparently pre 2000 kali mist x something called tijuana..I'll post some pics sometime in the hybrid thread..Very zesty large productive sativa..Good resin production. Very interesting plants.

The only Tijuana I've come across was a Spanish seed co called blimburn which was meant to be kali mist x OH. Ran it like 9 years ago as a fem freebie from attitude. Was actually pretty good!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@hammerhead

How is the resin build-up?

Maybe do a little hand rub test on one get charas hash for sample:biggrin:

There is a pleasant aroma, still no sign of any resin. Even if these turn out to be duds ill take the experience, it only helps future plants grown

The 1990 OH might be 4-6 months plants?. Not much in flower development so far.

My seeds look perfect. I took this off today to see how they were doing.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1579.JPG Views:	0 Size:	166.6 KB ID:	17971786

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.