What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bringing out the blueberries

Skunkfox

Purple undersides are genetic on the blue lines. Im sure I got a pic in here of some already, or on my ig feed.

Overwatering sounds possible with the leaf curl under. Try what i suggested earlier with the dry cycles and 100% flush.

Bullshit.. You don't grow.

French tips.. Blue ass plants. And we recommending drought to cure it? Why not douse it in calmag and blueberry Floranectar while you're at it.

Guys. Real purps aren't crusty. Thin brittle leaves are not "fade" These plants are blue, French tipped and curly because they are sick. They look like they are grown with calnit.

Hit me up if you want to know how to grow. I'm tired of being the only guy who remembers when purple leaves didn't have crispy edges

Miraculous Meds

GRAPE DIESEL KUSH

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20211231_194715_737.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.4 KB ID:	18030232

Miraculous Meds

So which cross is more likely to produce that old blueberry smell?

Which one? From who and when?

Besides dj's original blueberry, check out blue v2.
I did a 98 f4 bb x circa 95 bb (fl/fk 2-2), father to blue v2, aka blue velvet aka blueberry thai. Pretty close to the 90s blueberry line that hooked me.

For hybrids, my blue star work is my pinnacle blueberry. Grape diesel kush is blue star f2.

Navy Cross is ecsd x f4 bb and turns out some nice blueberry specimens.

Also I put out a couple lines of djs blueberry parents crossed to my blue star parents call FAMILY BLUES.

And I am in R n D on feminzied blue star crosses to,
BLUE STAR
F4 BLUEBERRY
F4 FLO
F4 G2
BLUE DREAM
RARE LEMON HEAD

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I still wanna get my hands on some f13/Flo someday....... and hunt for those red/maroons.... some silky floral exotic wood incense terps... mmmmmmmm
I got some lemonhoko Blueberry bx stuff..... Suppose to be a old blueberry sativa clone from the 90s and Berry White... a lot of bx'n..... From what ive seen there is definitely some of the blueberry runts and mutants in the line so its definitely true blue.... I hit a stunted super runty super frosty terpy bb candy girl with a wild lanky Thai x MalawiPPP male....... I'm thinking I should find some really crazy shit in there......
Ive been on a haze craze for a while now but the last few days ive been thinking about my BBerry appreciation too though....

Miraculous Meds

:groupwave::rtfo:

Nice packaging, MM... really like the hard cases, like DJs.

Thanks, credit to dj for letting me copy his packaging. He gave me permission to use his artist which is an amazingly talented person as well. But I have a friend that helps me with my packaging design for friend pricing. And that one little cool peep hole that's unique to dj's pack so you can see the quality of his seeds, cost an extra 3x more than without it. But so forward thinking on his design imo. Those packs protect the seeds great too. I had one person say his seeds got smashed in them and I was baffled?🤔
They are not indestructible but they sure are hard to smash.

Miraculous Meds

I still wanna get my hands on some f13/Flo someday....... and hunt for those red/maroons.... some silky floral exotic wood incense terps... mmmmmmmm
I got some lemonhoko Blueberry bx stuff..... Suppose to be a old blueberry sativa clone from the 90s and Berry White... a lot of bx'n..... From what ive seen there is definitely some of the blueberry runts and mutants in the line so its definitely true blue.... I hit a stunted super runty super frosty terpy bb candy girl with a wild lanky Thai x MalawiPPP male....... I'm thinking I should find some really crazy shit in there......
Ive been on a haze craze for a while now but the last few days ive been thinking about my BBerry appreciation too though....

Dj still has all those old lines and we repro and remake new/old lines all the time. There's some good haze x bb crosses in our line ups. '7 of 9' is available for f13 stock. Dj still puts out original flo and I have a few incross and outcross flo hybrids I made with Dj's 91 f4 flo momma. For bbs I'd check out blue v2, it's dj's remake of blue velvet with new f4 parental selections highlighting a choc thai and juicy fruit thai mothers.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Seeds were received crushed? In a sealed acrylic case? That is strange... I would imagine the case would be cracked/damaged too yes? Huh...

:chin:

Dirt Life

Veteran
Oh, and MM, what haze crosses are you working on? That's also right up my alley... :D

I know you've worked with the Whitaker Haze, just curious...

Happy Times

Thanks, credit to dj for letting me copy his packaging. He gave me permission to use his artist which is an amazingly talented person as well. But I have a friend that helps me with my packaging design for friend pricing. And that one little cool peep hole that's unique to dj's pack so you can see the quality of his seeds, cost an extra 3x more than without it. But so forward thinking on his design imo. Those packs protect the seeds great too. I had one person say his seeds got smashed in them and I was baffled?🤔
They are not indestructible but they sure are hard to smash.

wow that’s very generous of DJ on the packaging

Hopefull Stoner

“Dj still has all those old lines”
this isn’t true in the sense that the whole cannabis world knows DJ lost his mothers/males = what I haven’t found out is how it occurred but that’s irrelevant now.

fact is many have tried his new/modern/BB lineup and all report those plants aren’t even close to his “old blueberry lines” in quality, taste, aroma or effects !

My no.1 strain of all time is DJ’s pre 2k Blueberry = outcastt cut I was fortunate to get before planet ganja folded. Had to kill it in 09’ shut down but it was knocked up with mole’s uranium cranium pollen as all the moms were.

so in closing I posted this mainly so the newer folks in the community aren’t confused and don’t think what DJ/JD offers now will be like what DJ used to have.

I have nothing against either of those dudes

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
20220123_225704.jpg
20220123_225518.jpg
Deathstar bxf2 just about done at 9weeks. Shes flushing well and has a lot of amber on her. Smell wise shea real strong burnt rubber with a skunk backend. Yield wise its decent. Probably get 4z from this one.

Latest posts

Latest posts