X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great thread Raho!

Panama x Original Haze

Comment

Wow! Just checking in this morning and the thread is filling up with KILLER flowers!
      Forum says I've given too much rep in the last 24 hours . . . I TOTALLY DISAGREE!

:-)
      Love the comments about effects too.

That Blue Dream x oHaze cross I made was a great hybrid. BlueDream already has HazeC from the SSH, so adding ohaze on top of that really locked in the woody incense and spiritual visionary side of the Haze. I don't have any good closeups of the flowers but the keeper was VERY frosty, like a lot of the great work others are showing in here.
      Damn the flavor was so nice. It was one of the best oHaze crosses I did.

The Blue Dream momma of the cross was a 5 pound monster in 100 gallon soft pot on the hill in Mendo.
      If you ever get a chance to just sit on the ground on a hilltop in Mendo in autumn and smoke some haze, don't miss it. The feeling that you are where you're supposed to be takes over. There is a sensation that you are setting roots and becoming part of it all. One of the truly magical places in the world. I hope to get back there someday.
      Raho
      Check out the Haze Hybrid action here:
      The Haze hybrid Thread
      My old oHaze grow:
      Everything x oBoy

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyChicago View Post
        Great thread Raho!

Panama x Original Haze
        View Image

So glad you made it Johnny!
        That flower is more beautiful than any rose.
        Still growing? or have you smoked it already?
        Raho
        The Haze hybrid Thread
        My old oHaze grow:
        Everything x oBoy

Comment

liberty haze (12/12 4 w 2 d )

she s got some malawi pollen on her pistils
          Photo Of The Month VOTE thread - December 2021

Photo Of The Month nominations - January 2022

alles masafaka fick dich

1NT3LL1G3NC3 15 TH3 4B1L1TY 70 4D4PT TO CH4NG3
          - 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

Originally posted by Raho View Post
            So glad you made it Johnny!
            That flower is more beautiful than any rose.
            Still growing? or have you smoked it already?

Thank's Raho. It's the Pan-o-Haze cut I'm posting all the time. Pistils do turn almost all pink when grown under leds. A versatile plant

Interesting you posted the Blue Dream x OBoy cross, as I was thinking to post pics of my Schnazzle Haze, that afterwards I must say has been something really special. Similar to blue dream but way more exotic with thicker smoke, great high and great potency. The mother I did use, was ultra potent.

(for those who don't know, Schnazzleberry II was a Blueberry BX done by Chimera with DjShorts BB male)

(Oldtimers Haze x Original Haze) x Schnazzleberry II

Comment

Thank's Raho. It's the Pan-o-Haze cut I'm posting all the time. Pistils do turn almost all pink when grown under leds. A versatile plant

Interesting you posted the Blue Dream x OBoy cross, as I was thinking to post pics of my Schnazzle Haze, that afterwards I must say has been something really special. Similar to blue dream but way more exotic with thicker smoke, great high and great potency. The mother I did use, was ultra potent.

(for those who don't know, Schnazzleberry II was a Blueberry BX done by Chimera with DjShorts BB male)

(Oldtimers Haze x Original Haze) x Schnazzleberry II

View Image View Image

WOW!
              Does that girl have "wet" resin or dry?
              Looks wet to me. Very hazy.

How do you like that OThaze?
              I have a cross of OThaze x KCbrains Mango I hope to run some day soon.
              Raho
              The Haze hybrid Thread
              My old oHaze grow:
              Everything x oBoy

Comment

Wet

I did find a great green OTH pheno in Ace's Purple Haze. It was fast flowering (15-16weeks), had good bud density for a pure Haze and was the only one with terps that reminded me a little the old dutch Haze hybrids. But I didn't like the high. It was to speedy and clear. Pollinated it with my OHaze male. Tried only few seeds and found that ultra potent pheno. It was also damn stinky. Sometimes after smoking people did ask to open windows as they were feeling bad by the cold smoke or smell that remained in the air.

Here a smoke report I did post some time ago. No pics of the plant unfortunately.

Few years ago, a good old friend asked to roll a joint with my "old hippie weed" (he meant my Seedsman Original Hazes).

I said "Old hippie weed??? take this and we'll see if you will call it like that again" and gave him a cross of 2 pure Hazes.

When he started smoking I asked: "and?"
                He (laughing) said "hippie weed as usual"
                I "smoke slowly my friend or you will regret it"
                (he laughing loud) "I'm older than you, I have smoked the best hazes ever ... bla bla"

10min later he got pale and opened all the windows and doors to "get rid of the haze smell" he said.

I asked: "Thought you love the haze smell??? Do you need something sugary my friend?"

"No, I'm fine!!" (no laughing this time)

5mins later he fled out of the (his) house, without saying anything. His phone still on the table. We thought he was on toilet or in the garden. But he wasn't there.
                All the windows and doors still open.

45min later (we began worrying about him), he came back and I asked: "And? the hippie weed?"

With a big grin he answered "Man I had to go, I needed to breathe fresh air, sorry"

Comment

Haze is my fav cologne... love smelling like a lair of catpiss
                  Its not about the praise, its about the Haze

Comment

Tom Hill Haze #24 x BB indica (nld male)

"I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars" Walt Whitman

Comment

Here is a haze hybrid not mine, Panama x original haze, AKA Pan-o-haze

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=135579

Comment

very nice blue hazes people heres a couple of phenos of my diy bluedream which came about after a friend in us would rave to me about the cut jony blaze which uses the same pollen as bluedream crossed to azure haze which uses the same ssh mum close as i could get had some real enjoyable plants gong thru em

last pic is the one i bred off and the mum of the blue lagoon i posted earlier has a real mellow long lasting clear high with no drop off

Comment

Sam's haze mix pack IX. The mother of this one was grapey funk and nice smoke. Think there is haze in it?

Comment

(Pre98 Bubba x Aloha White Widow 98) x Original Haze

Comment

(Pre98 Bubba x Aloha White Widow 98) x Original Haze
                              View Image
                              Interesting mix there! Definitely looks like a lot of Haze influence in that lady

Comment

Photo Of The Month VOTE thread - December 2021

Photo Of The Month nominations - January 2022

alles masafaka fick dich

1NT3LL1G3NC3 15 TH3 4B1L1TY 70 4D4PT TO CH4NG3
                                - 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

Comment

Working...
                                X