What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

Sub24ox7

B626CC0A-DCB4-40C2-8456-17ACFE79E69E.jpeg
The tall ones

Greatdalas

Master Star Crash
Basically same thing happened to me at that stage. I chopped a couple of plants but a couple of others I let them go in the same 9 liter pot to see what happens
While the genetics we grow are similar, it is not exactly the same.
If I understand correctly from this post from MadMac, I have Ohz outcrosses and you have a pure Seedsman line. I also have pure Seedsman Hz from my own pack and I can see some differences

So this one according to the post above labeled Seedsman Hz should be Seedsman Hz x Ohz 90s Fem #3. Star Crash, this is what happened a few months later to those seeded buds. The plant was kept in the same 9 liter pot all the way since it was put in the indoor room to sex. Took her out one month before the equinox and flowering stopped until the equinox, she changed leavesand started growing over the first buds
Top shot

Lower bud

And this one labeled Ohz90s should be Ohz 90s x Seedsman Hz, but not sure because Mac said he didnt use any Seedsman Hz male. So not sure if it is an Ohz90s selection or an outcross, whatever it is looks a little bit longer and plants are a little bigger. The result of this crosses or selection is lack of need to select for males, they are all very similar, all plants very resinous, males and females, cant really select so I just made open pollination with both outcrosses, in the next generation there might be more variation than in this one?
Growing the Seedsman Hz from the original pack, all the things SamS said about selecting from thousands of plants makes a lot of sense.
Ohz 90s x whoever fem #3, she got the same treatment as her cousin from above, it is a 3 meter tall plant in a 9 liter pot. Her cousin was 2,85 meter tall
Absolutely no mold at all none of them, very impressive. I get mold even from one of the Colombian Black girls
Top Shot

Lower

Te refieres al gusto vaporizado? tiene gusto a sativa, a mi la cuestion organoleptica me la suda, si busco terpenos de fresa, vainilla, chocolate o limon me dirijo a la heladeria artesanal mas proxima para satisfacer mis ansias de dichos terpenos. Lo aclaro porque los olores/aromas de la planta viva son impresionantes, nada malo puede salir de estos olores. Son olores complejos, van cambiando y transformandose a medida que la planta se desarrolla, pero huele a como deberia oler toda marihuana decente, un poco mas acentado el gusto que en la THH. Y tarda bastante mas que la THH y tiene otras caracteristicas. Cuando fume esa Seedsman de la foto y las vaporice te cuento como coloca

Always is better good taste and efect

Bmac1

Veteran
2 days into 12/12 with these and I think they are liking the new shoes as they are really blowing up. I am going to be doing a lot of neck bending in this jungle I think.

Donald Mallard

20210526_085301.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yes i think it will get full in there fast bmac ..

i have the same ones going in a garden at a friends place ,
so far nice looking flowers and not very leafy ,
i hope you see the same ,,
aromas are just starting on the ones I'm watching ....

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I have had really great results having the plants outside at the second half of veg. I will not try it on my first sativa run however, for fear of the growth. Those small pots may stunt it though.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I’m gonna leave them outdoors until they show me sex , take some cuts and work with the females.... probably bring them inside, Or maybe containers and then do a light deprivation outdoors with some kind of blackout shelter:flowers2:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also have a whole tray of the Nevils Haze x C5 Mango clones ... showing roots (some are already in 4 x 4 inch containers):shooty:
2E08FA9E-B11F-45E1-AE6F-F0785A0994D4.jpeg
C0899587-612D-449B-A862-CFE09DDCCE48.jpeg
F4C40C0D-0FFD-491B-ABEA-2513756FE0D7.jpeg

Last edited:

Sub24ox7

34DA3150-72DA-4580-95F7-76680128A55E.jpeg
Moved the tall mex haze +1 Hawaiian indica
indoors for the day( strong thunderstorms today) into a new grow space just got to get the reflective on the wall.

funkyhorse

I hope somebody can help
This is Wonder Woman Seedsman Skunkman Range (White Widow x Thai-Haze/Skunk #1 x Skunk #1)
Indoors at 10 liter pot from seed I got this
WW1.jpeg
WW1 (2).jpeg

Cut of above girl outdoors at 2 liter pot
WW.jpeg
WW (2).jpeg
WW (3).jpeg

Is this normal to get such differences between indoor and outdoor grown on some varieties?
Why on the greenhouse I get more resin than outdoors or indoors?
Is natural outdoors UV making such difference on resin making and final results? The greenhouse is supposed to be made of materials antiUV
I hope somebody can help
Thank you very much and have a nice weekend everybody

Bmac1

Veteran
Got the first screen in today and some more bending. This is going to get out of control, lol. These ladies are really taking off and only a few days into 12/12.

20210528_090129.jpg

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
I hope somebody can help
This is Wonder Woman Seedsman Skunkman Range (White Widow x Thai-Haze/Skunk #1 x Skunk #1)
Indoors at 10 liter pot from seed I got this

Cut of above girl outdoors at 2 liter pot

Is this normal to get such differences between indoor and outdoor grown on some varieties?
Why on the greenhouse I get more resin than outdoors or indoors?
Is natural outdoors UV making such difference on resin making and final results? The greenhouse is supposed to be made of materials antiUV
I hope somebody can help
Thank you very much and have a nice weekend everybody

Outdoors possibly more UV, where we are LOTS more UV outside...so summer crop more resin outside, if plant is protected from elements like harsh wind and rain and dry soil etc..but more terps inside where conditions more stable..UV stabilized materials are different from UV absorbing materials, so check which your is, my our GH film for example is UV stabilized for long life, but not UV absorbing (anti virus they call it ie so insects dont see your plants as uv spectrum of yellow etc veggie flowers are different), so we can get as much THC/CBD as possible..

funkyhorse

Outdoors possibly more UV, where we are LOTS more UV outside...so summer crop more resin outside, if plant is protected from elements like harsh wind and rain and dry soil etc..but more terps inside where conditions more stable..UV stabilized materials are different from UV absorbing materials, so check which your is, my our GH film for example is UV stabilized for long life, but not UV absorbing (anti virus they call it ie so insects dont see your plants as uv spectrum of yellow etc veggie flowers are different), so we can get as much THC/CBD as possible..

Thank you very much for your answer, we must be latitude neighbours, what you comment explains what I am seeing, I am using same kind of nylon as yourself
Being outdoors in the southern hemisphere with crazy high UV protected from the harsh wind rain and storms, results surpasses my highest expections, I can make Haze hash!!
To build the GH for me was much cheaper than buying a grow tent

I am clearly getting more terps inside vs more resin in the GH
Does this happen in the northern hemisphere as well?

Dirt Life

Veteran
Haze #19/Skunk #1/Happy Pussy/F13 @ the beginning of week 4...

Attachments

• photo2048334.jpg
    photo2048334.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 23
  • photo2048335.jpg
    photo2048335.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 28
  • photo2048336.jpg
    photo2048336.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 26