What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bush Weed Seeds

Sub24ox7

picture.php

Sub24ox7

Whoops forgot text.
The above picture is mmxnh21. I grew 3 of those and 2 were female and one male. Scent was same across the 2 female sort of orange spice leather.

Sub24ox7

Yes, living soil mostly dry amendments and ro water with some teas. Going to go to coco as I have a lot of experience with hydro and I’m wanting the control and to keep the environment pest free obviously. (You don’t bring in nastys with sterile coco.

Sub24ox7

Just got done battling spider mites fun lol. I could look over every leaf for me but I checked and manually removed them and washed leaves etc. everyday in the mother room. Removed plants washed etc. and it’s been over 5 weeks since I have any, but.... they are sneaky bastards and there eggs lay dormant for up to a year or they can. Using predator mites now as preventative.

Last edited:

Jayded

Very nice plants Sub24ox7.That male looks very similar to 1 of the girls I had.It ended up being my favourite after a few months cure.

ArtOfSelection

allot of mud slinging...but do we have any consensus on which of bush weed and nevs cross's turned out best ? ..anyone got any views or experience on/with MM x Nevils Haze 15

Sub24ox7

That is mm x nh21 smells like tea and mint maybe a little orange and Spice. They yielded well.
Hoping to get some of OJD’s testers for mm x Nh21. Really want to run those right next to the rest of the bushweed f2’s I got.

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Bushy can say what ever he likes but i know he never got my Thai x to MM or did he get any of Kangas or Nevil's selected clones.

Bushy did smoke my Thai pure Nevil shared a joint with him and his wife Nevil called me told me this soon after they left.

No hermies in my Thai but there was in GN Thai.

Nevil made GN Thai x MM / Reeferman (Green Hornet) Thai x MM / My Thai x MM / My Thai x Reeferman Thia x MM and he also used Profs Thai x MM so there were a few Thai lines x to MM.

I know what Nevil told me i was talking to him daily yes he sold bushy some seed but i know for a fact he would not of got My Thai x MM or Oaxaca x MM or set other lines or combinations.

OutBack Haze yes GNThai to MM yes.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
reeferman/greenhornet? they work together? or reef worked hornet thai?

Nevil got The Green hornet or as its also called the swiss Thai from Reeferman cant remember were or who Reeferman got its from but Reeferman is not connected with GreenHornet.

Latest posts

Latest posts