What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ecsd...

west-eu

For the Sour D fan !!

(ecsd dhk x Chocolate Diesel #2) x Headbanger #14
fetch?photoid=17983989.jpg

ECSD DHK x
Headbanger #14
fetch?photoid=18010093.jpg

Sour Diesel ibl (Riri) x Headbanger #14
fetch?photoid=18010094.jpg

Have fun !!!

Loknar

[No message]

Attachments

• photo2096717.jpg
    photo2096717.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 61
  • photo2096718.jpg
    photo2096718.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 61
  • photo2096719.jpg
    photo2096719.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 57
  • photo2096720.jpg
    photo2096720.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 40
  • photo2096721.jpg
    photo2096721.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 54
  • photo2096722.jpg
    photo2096722.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 61

Desert Dan

Veteran
I’ve seen so many “real” sour d cuts pop out of the wood work in n the past 2 years, that you would think it’s og kush!!!

Karma’s sour is a bx based off of a Rezdog seed pop and JJ’s sour is a bx of the AJ Sour. Most old heads agree that the AJ is not “it”

The real sour may in fact be dead, but at least I got the consolation prize of the AJ cut… But I’d toss it for GG4 if it came down to it.

-DD :smoweed:

Last edited:

The Baphomet

Veteran
I’ve seen so many “real” sour d cuts pop out of the wood work in n the past 2 years, that you would think it’s og kush!!!

Karma’s sour is a bx based off of a Rezdog seed pop and JJ’s sour is a bx of the AJ Sour. Most old heads Agee that the AJ is not “it”

The real sour may in fact be dead, but at least I got the consolation prize of the AJ cut… But I’d toss it for GG4 if it came down to it.

-DD :smoweed:

Im from Ny have been growing sour d for ages .. The AJ is not the original cut and the ECSD is not it .

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
The real sour may in fact be dead, -DD :smoweed:

well if rez is the 'true' sd.... i have a part pack of his 1st release still in the fridge... as well as at least 1/2 dozen part packs of other releases by rez... i found his seeds were hit or miss, never found an 'elite' , but most of the weed was 'good' ... but ofcourse good is easy to find, n not looking for good

Booz3

Been runing 7weeks of what supposed to be JP’s SD had variegation, structure, likes cap/mag. Quite chunky, no swollen calyxes tho, just putting buds on buds. But damn, no smell at all, whata wat..

Desert Dan

Veteran
Im from Ny have been growing sour d for ages .. The AJ is not the original cut and the ECSD is not it .

I’m not from the east coast but have been around the forums long enough to know it ain’t it… Not nearly as loud as you want, but it varies run to run. Still better than a lot of shit out there. I love the buzz from her :friends:

-DD

Desert Dan

Veteran
well if rez is the 'true' sd.... i have a part pack of his 1st release still in the fridge... as well as at least 1/2 dozen part packs of other releases by rez... i found his seeds were hit or miss, never found an 'elite' , but most of the weed was 'good' ... but ofcourse good is easy to find, n not looking for good

You should open pollinate then look for keeper females brotha… I got 2 packs of the 2010 IBL that will do their thing here soon.

If not, hit me in a PM 🤙

-DD

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
You should open pollinate then look for keeper females brotha… I got 2 packs of the 2010 IBL that will do their thing here soon.
If not, hit me in a PM 🤙-DD

in a perfect world, but i'm growing in a 4x3.5 tent, so whatever i grow is for personal use, and what i share with friends- one day when i get add. space, i will def do that

Desert Dan

Veteran
in a perfect world, but i'm growing in a 4x3.5 tent, so whatever i grow is for personal use, and what i share with friends- one day when i get add. space, i will def do that

Never underestimate the power of a tent… I’ve preserved a lot of things in 2x2’s. VerdantGreen is pumping work out of microcabs!

Sacrifice one run for a lifetime of sour seed to sift through.

-DD :2cents:

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I’m out the loop but isn’t the rez ibl based on the same cut as chaco? I kno for sure there from the same area maybe not exact but similar

I ran some bx he made back in the day and they stank every one has different levels tho so I don’t kno if it would be stink to you

Anyway sour d is not the most sour plant it’s deff the original humbodlt headband from like 2009-12 hands down .. that headband is really the plant sour shoulda been

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I’m out the loop but isn’t the rez ibl based on the same cut as chaco? I kno for sure there from the same area maybe not exact but similar

I ran some bx he made back in the day and they stank every one has different levels tho so I don’t kno if it would be stink to you

Anyway sour d is not the most sour plant it’s deff the original humbodlt headband from like 2009-12 hands down .. that headband is really the plant sour shoulda been

from what I remember he didn't agree with calling it chacos cut, but people got it from him and called it like that. he calls it ECSD... it gets also DHK tag, as devils harves krew spread it around too... it is same cut.

I grew Riri cut from sour diesel ibl, I have never grown it from seed, which is more sour than chaco, but much less fuel. chacos cut is very gassy fuel, it is like sucking pump at petrol station, no joke!

in crosses Riri works much better for me. ecsd works better if it is used as male.

I remember that JJ from top dawg didn't want to work with it as it is not environmentally stable...

3rd-3yed

Veteran
from what I remember he didn't agree with calling it chacos cut, but people got it from him and called it like that. he calls it ECSD... it gets also DHK tag, as devils harves krew spread it around too... it is same cut.

I grew Riri cut from sour diesel ibl, I have never grown it from seed, which is more sour than chaco, but much less fuel. chacos cut is very gassy fuel, it is like sucking pump at petrol station, no joke!

in crosses Riri works much better for me. ecsd works better if it is used as male.

I remember that JJ from top dawg didn't want to work with it as it is not environmentally stable...

Hope we can agree to disagree on this subject but let's not spread misinformation again.

What you received as ECSD "DHK" cut in Europe was not the real ECSD and definitely not the same cut as what circulated under the tag Chaco's ECSD everywhere.

I've already explained the mislabeling of the fake DHK clone a while back: it is a very good Sour D from Rez (some though it was V3 but it's more likely to be 06' IBL), it's like a sister of Riri but more on the fuel side than sour... Looks also extremely similar to the clone Karma selected in his seeds batch of Sour Diesel IBL 2006.

Desert Dan

Veteran
I wonder how many of these “real” sour cuts are actually seed pops from Rezdogs work? Most people don’t even realize that’s what Karma’s line is based off.

Every year it’s getting more and more difficult to verify cuts. Just glad I have the AJ and would be happy to give the Chaco a loving home if anyone needs to back her up :D

-DD

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Hope we can agree to disagree on this subject but let's not spread misinformation again.

What you received as ECSD "DHK" cut in Europe was not the real ECSD and definitely not the same cut as what circulated under the tag Chaco's ECSD everywhere.

I've already explained the mislabeling of the fake DHK clone a while back: it is a very good Sour D from Rez (some though it was V3 but it's more likely to be 06' IBL), it's like a sister of Riri but more on the fuel side than sour... Looks also extremely similar to the clone Karma selected in his seeds batch of Sour Diesel IBL 2006.

I was talking about the fact that chaco cut and real dhk cut are the same, not about fake dhk I got from France. chaco cut and cut that was shared by DHK are the same. so your opinion that I spread misinformation is not correct.

I grew chaco cut and so your presupposition, that I dont know it, is not correct again. in my post above I was comparing chaco cut vs. riri cut and I was not talking about fake dhk at all.. I know differences among those cuts as I grew it several times in last 10 years.

I like them all.

chaco cut:

fetch

fake dhk cut:

fetch

riri cut:

fetch

Last edited:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
MAHA KALA :

"from what I remember he didn't agree with calling it chacos cut, but people got it from him and called it like that. he calls it ECSD... it gets also DHK tag, as devils harves krew spread it around too... it is same cut"

I also grew the three (Chaco, Riri, Fake "DHK") side by side for the last decade.

I though you were talking about the fake DHK Sour D IBL because that was this same mislabeled Rez cut wich was spread first with the tag "DHK" around the world circa 2006-2007. Even American breeders like CBF got this one under the tag DHK while living in the US so the fake one have been circulating not only in Europe...

I agree on the part that the true "DHK" ECSD is the Chaco cut, it was found in the same bag of seeds as AJ clone. Weasel/ Catskills crew popped those seeds back then. But I doubt it actually circulated that much with the DHK tag...

@ Desert Dan : I agree many fake cuts circulated under the name ECSD, most probably came via Rez but I also see people mislabeling AJ for Chaco or Chaco for Daywrecker. It's all mess up unfortunately...

ClearBarbedFunk

lost in the Haze
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MAHA KALA :

"from what I remember he didn't agree with calling it chacos cut, but people got it from him and called it like that. he calls it ECSD... it gets also DHK tag, as devils harves krew spread it around too... it is same cut"

I also grew the three (Chaco, Riri, Fake "DHK") side by side for the last decade.

I though you were talking about the fake DHK Sour D IBL because that was this same mislabeled Rez cut wich was spread first with the tag "DHK" around the world circa 2006-2007. Even American breeders like CBF got this one under the tag DHK while living in the US so the fake one have been circulating not only in Europe...

I agree on the part that the true "DHK" ECSD is the Chaco cut, it was found in the same bag of seeds as AJ clone. Weasel/ Catskills crew popped those seeds back then. But I doubt it actually circulated that much with the DHK tag...

@ Desert Dan : I agree many fake cuts circulated under the name ECSD, most probably came via Rez but I also see people mislabeling AJ for Chaco or Chaco for Daywrecker. It's all mess up unfortunately...

sourD I had back in the day came from the DHK, I didn’t get it from someone that said they had the DHK. Moonshineman(at the time) gifted it to me. You were not getting your dickbeaters on it unless you knew someone in the DHK in those days, cuts didn’t fly around like they do now.

have been looking to find that plant for sometime now( never had Chaco) currently have one from firstclass that is called OG SourD. The original sour cut, which looks a bit more Sativa then the DHK I remember. Haven’t flowered it yet.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
sourD I had back in the day came from the DHK, I didn’t get it from someone that said they had the DHK. Moonshineman(at the time) gifted it to me. You were not getting your dickbeaters on it unless you knew someone in the DHK in those days, cuts didn’t fly around like they do now.

have been looking to find that plant for sometime now( never had Chaco) currently have one from firstclass that is called OG SourD. The original sour cut, which looks a bit more Sativa then the DHK I remember. Haven’t flowered it yet.

Hi mate, I believe you when you said you had it straight from Moonshineman, I have also the same DHK cut and the source which I get mine from was also well connected at the time. Which year Moonshine send it to you?

My source had numerous verified clones sent to Europe around 2007, including this Sour D from DHK crew. So he probably knew some guys at DHK to get his hands on it.

But I still believe it was mislabeled at some point and that only Chaco's cut is the real deal "DHK" ECSD. I'm 99% sure that Rez used that same Chaco's ECSD as mother for his Sour D IBL line. DHK cut we have share many of the SD IBL traits, like Riri or Karma's cuts from 2006 release.

The clone you described as OG Sour D could be in fact be the Chaco clone, as it grow more "Sativa" (please don't tell me about the wrong Taxonomy used here lol) than the DHK clone.

PS: I will reply to your pm tomorrow ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts