What's new

f2k grows Bliss

G

grapepunched

really beautiful pics, another strain you've really grown beautifully, if you keep growin' em like this i'll keep the genetics coming! way to grow like a pro.

i'll be over sooner than later to pick up that new batch of seeds, and i'll be looking forward too smokin' some of that shit! how'd the PIxDC come out? nug shots?

i may have some funk to share with you too. peace.

-gp

G

grapepunched

Those bliss shots are REALLY AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL! I can't stop staring at the freakishly exorbitant amount of frost on those colas! It almost resembles a chem as well! Look at the bud structure and the trich coverage! Really beautiful pot!

-gp

asher1er

Veteran
f2k you got a pretty nice line up there!! that Bliss does look real good hope you keep her around for a while keep up the good work :joint: :joint:

Y

YwouldntI

f2k fanfuckintastic ! hats off to you brotha.that KEY looks like some damn fine smoke i love the color of the buds next to those yellow leaves.i gotta say ur grow looks absolutely like it will relax the hell outta a playa after a long day,but the key is my favorite pic.i want to smell it and taste it hahaha peace brotha man -Y-

friction2k

thanks for showin some love everyone, it means a lot to me!! :rasta:

everything is jarred up and curring. out of the querkle, i pulled about 15 f2 seeds i made. theres prolly more hidden in the buds, ill find the rest as i smoke it :muahaha:

i did a SMALL sample of the bliss. one thing that stood out was the kushy undertones, very musty and great kushy smell. the sour/chemmy tones are starting to come through as the cure progresses. theres definitely some kind of kush in the genes.

today i have grapepunches orig bubblegum cutt coming down. ill try and snap some pics

dried bud shots soon!

G

grapepunched

thanks for reppin' these strains, they're nice and tasty!
let's get some more shots of some nugs purty puhleese......

with sugar on top, f'real!

-gp

friction2k

grapepunched said:
thanks for reppin' these strains, they're nice and tasty!
let's get some more shots of some nugs purty puhleese......

with sugar on top, f'real!

-gp

and thank you for providing such fine genetics to work with :headbange
just got done dry trimming your orig bubblegum cutt and smoked a sample and damn im blazed :rasta: i still haven't dug into bliss, im being patient on the cure and its damn hard!! its definitely some funky kushy pot

bud shots of my currently growing wyd#5, bliss and grandma coming soon. had to stake up the wyd, it flopped over from the weight pretty quick lol,
about a week or 2 to go shes a quick one i must add. the bliss eats like a pig and is putting off some nice nugs, looks like 3 weeks give/take t'll shes done.
the grandma dosent eat as much as bliss, very lanky like a mothership and flowers about 70+ days and thats when all the bulk comes out at the end -- and the smell is absolutely divine

and dried budshots soon

Last edited:

friction2k

i finally got my camera back so i decided to bump this thread back up. im aiming to take some pics tonight of whats in flower and maybe some veg shots.

the main event for tonight is harvesting my rockhard pure power plant x apollo 11 so stay tuned :rasta:

friction2k

and here we go:

flower room

WYD#5(ppp x a11) Harvest, 7/8weeks? i dunno, looks done to me lol:

22491DSC00462.jpg

22491DSC00464.jpg

22491DSC00465.jpg

22491DSC00468.jpg

Bliss, 7/8ish weeks end -- going another 10-12 days:

top half
22491DSC00479.jpg

bottom half
22491DSC00480.jpg

22491DSC00482.jpg

22491DSC00483.jpg

22491DSC00484.jpg

Grandma(gdp x mothership) roughly 3-4 weeks from harvest:

22491DSC00485.jpg

22491DSC00487.jpg

Bubba, roughly 2/3 weeks in:

22491DSC00488.jpg

22491DSC00491.jpg

22491DSC00492.jpg

Bigtimer7's Sour Diesel x Williams Wonder roughly 2weeks in:

22491DSC00497.jpg

veggers:

g13/diesel unsexed veggers, pheno #2 and 3:

22491DSC00470.jpg

22491DSC00471.jpg

anna c columbian f2's, left one(darker green) has shown its fem:

22491DSC00469.jpg

and thats it for now. next to be harvested is the big ol' bliss followed by the grandma. planning to flower my rez diesel/kush mom and sex my g13/diesel phenos that are left.

enjoy!
:wave: :rasta: :joint:

G

grapepunched

Another day another dollar, way to keep it icy brah....

We'll be growing some REAL FUNK soon, all new genetic library getting stocked right now!
But you already knew that! Maybe I'll see ya tomorrow?

-gp

friction2k

the big bliss got the axe on monday, should be ready for a dry trim on friday then a few more days on cardboard to dry a little more. i got pics of the bliss massacre along with some other randoms i have yet to uploaded. will most likely take pics of the bliss when trimming and some wyd#5 budshots

tuesday(the 24th) i moved my last two g13/diesel phenos into 7gal growbags to get sexed and flowered. i also moved my giant revegged Rez diesel/kush mom into a 7gal bag and into flower. praying for atleast one g13/diesel lady outa these two phenos.

pics soon to come

Y

YwouldntI

well worth the wait yo,great pics.
let us know how she smokes bruh,and that bubba looks real nice too.
peace.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I HATE YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the bliss looks kinda like chem to me.
whats she taste like?

I HATE YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

friction2k

ty for gracing my thread with your presence cocktailfrank! :bow:

theres definitely some similarity in bud structure to the chem's and some og's(the sfv to be exact).

the smell/taste on the other hand....is very odd
to me, the fragrance is much like onions, a very acidic, almost burning to the eyes/nose type smell IMO
upon breaking a bud, there deffinately is a musty kush undertone lingering under the very obnoxious "onion" smell
the taste is much like the smell. the potency is definitely there, very medicinal body stone with a good duration of effect
the only disappointment with this cutt is the odd smell. she has such a beautiful mango/orange/citrus smell early in flower but then turns to a putrid oniony fragrance

all the in all, this herb definitely has the FUNK -- the onion funk to be exact! a keeper for sure

------------------
trying to debate if im gunna do my trim today, the bliss is still a bit wet for a dry trim but i might do it anyways just to get it over with no worries, there will be pics!

Last edited:
G

grapepunched

Thanks for the update. Frank, if you wanna run that Bliss someone could make it happen.
I think it may be in the chem family as well. I've always thought that, or OG Kush....

-gp

Latest posts

Latest posts