Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    A Greenhouse video on the Super Lemon Haze.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dcWWF1Gt5o

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Chester
    replied
    Mmmm - Super Lemon Haze...

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    So it's been a while since I updated. I took cuttings of the Cherry Pie last week Tuesday the 13th and I am just starting to get some tiny roots in the cloner. I think I pulled around 8 and all are looking healthy. Once I know these cuttings are in good shape, I'm gonna cut down mama as she is getting a little big for my 4x4 veg tent.

Still smoking and sharing the Tropic of Censer and Sexbud. Both have been curing for quite some time now and are very tasty. I have some very happy patients that are enjoying these right now!

The Super Lemon Haze are at 22 days of 12/12. I'm not overly surprised but these girls do a serious stretch! They were only at about 18-20" when put into flower on the 1st of July. They are all now around 4.5+ feet so let's just say they have nearly tripled in height. I'm hoping the stretch is about done as I will run out of vertical space soon. Note to self, next time start these a little earlier.

Here's a few shots of the SLH this afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Did a little taste test on the SexBud. Very nice after only 2 weeks in jars. Smell is a nice citrusy sweet. For the most part, she is all in the head with very little sleepiness or body stone. I would not call this a nighttime smoke. Great for pairing with some early morning coffee.

Here is a picture of the veg tent this morning. On the left is my Cherry Pie mother and on the right are the Super Lemon Haze. I have topped all of the SLH and done a little supercropping. Debating getting them into the flower room in the next week or so. I’m expecting a pretty good stretch so I don’t want to wait too long and risk having them taller than I would like. I’ll check in again once I transplant and get them in flower.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Just some pictures from today. The Sexbud are put up in jars and curing. Of the three Cherry Pie's, I jarred one but the other two I will be using for some baking and probably make some RSO.

One picture of a curing Sexbud and one of the SLH cuttings.

Leave a comment:

• DoloDankness
    replied
    Im late on this thread but I'm glad to stick around, that Sexbud looks incredible!!! Cant wait to hear how she smokes.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Chester
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry_Garcia View Post
    Super Lemon Haze cuttings are potted up. Cut 8 and all popped roots.
    Nice Jerry - I'm getting excited to see a room full of Super Lemon Haze flowers!

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Super Lemon Haze cuttings are potted up. Cut 8 and all popped roots.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    SLH cuttings. Time to get these in some soil.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Chester
    replied
    Originally posted by Jerry_Garcia View Post
    Nice Chester! All 8 clones of Super Lemon Haze are now tossing nice roots in the EZ Cloner.

I am just starting to see some amber trichomes on the SexBud's and Cherry Pie's so these all need some more time. Today we are at 62 flowering.

SexBud picture was taken last Wednesday at 56 days. A little foxtailing going on...any reason for this? Maybe just genetics?
    Well done on the roots! That Sex Bud is...well...it's sexy! I'm not sure what causes foxtailing. I'd guess it's primarily genetics, but can be influenced somewhat by nutrients and lighting.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Nice Chester! All 8 clones of Super Lemon Haze are now tossing nice roots in the EZ Cloner.

I am just starting to see some amber trichomes on the SexBud's and Cherry Pie's so these all need some more time. Today we are at 62 flowering.

SexBud picture was taken last Wednesday at 56 days. A little foxtailing going on...any reason for this? Maybe just genetics?

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Chester
    replied
    Looking nice, Jerry. Here's a little Super Lemon Haze I've got flowering now:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SLH Close.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	17868027

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Here are my Super Lemon Haze and Cherry Pie mothers. I've pulled clones from the SLH to run next. They are just starting to grow some roots.

Please note that I will be cleaning my tray today...drives me nuts when it looks like that!

The Sexbuds and Captain Redbeard's Cherry Pie's are starting to finish up. They are at 59 days 12/12. Sexbuds look very nice...the Cherry Pie's are so so. One out of three is growing and stacking nice but the other 2 are nothing special. Maybe the smoke will be ok but I wouldn't run these again. Also, the Cherry Pie I was gifted looks nothing like the one's I have going now. I don't know what the Captain put into these but I am certain he should never have called them Cherry Pie's.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Originally posted by Crazy Chester View Post
    Nice calyx to leaf ratio on that Sexbud, Jerry!
    I agree, very happy to see these should be an easier trim. I am not thrilled with the Captain Redbeard’s Cherry Pie. Of the three that I am growing, one looks very good with the other two just not up to snuff. Oh well, they all can’t be winners.

Leave a comment:

• Crazy Chester
    replied
    Nice calyx to leaf ratio on that Sexbud, Jerry!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X