What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crops' GROW ...

Trich_Tyson

Gunna hang out over here for a bit.

How you liking the gro line? see that thing all over IG.. mostly seems like giveaways/promos tho.

not a terrible price and a clean design.. thinking about scooping one

Croptober

Gunna hang out over here for a bit.

How you liking the gro line? see that thing all over IG.. mostly seems like giveaways/promos tho.

not a terrible price and a clean design.. thinking about scooping one

So far so good pretty easy to use and does what it says. And yes It was a 'promo' but I told them ill give it an honest review good or bad. Hope you enjoy the show!

Croptober

OD starting to get some frost

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Ur gonna nail it. New things are always scarey for about 2 minutes. Between this place n your research...no worries

My meter is trash. Was off another whole point after 1 week. I could replace the probe but it's about eight years old of a meter it's been through several probes so I'm going to ditch it and I bought a blue lab Guardian today for my main res and I'm going to buy straight up pH pen for my veg

Decided to just buy what I want. No settling. Feels good. But damn shit isn't cheap... Hard out here for a pimp

Dog Star

Veteran
Very nice thread and great growing skills Croptober,

medicine looks so healthy and if i will ever give money for some buds that will be your buds for sure.

Can i ask how you growing,is it organics??

Kind regards

DS

Croptober

Ur gonna nail it. New things are always scarey for about 2 minutes. Between this place n your research...no worries

My meter is trash. Was off another whole point after 1 week. I could replace the probe but it's about eight years old of a meter it's been through several probes so I'm going to ditch it and I bought a blue lab Guardian today for my main res and I'm going to buy straight up pH pen for my veg

Decided to just buy what I want. No settling. Feels good. But damn shit isn't cheap... Hard out here for a pimp

Appreciate the confidence and unfortunately this hobby isn't cheap but I've found that it pays off to get the best of the best.

Very nice thread and great growing skills Croptober,

medicine looks so healthy and if i will ever give money for some buds that will be your buds for sure.

Can i ask how you growing,is it organics??

Kind regards

DS

Thank you. I've been using House and Garden soil AB and for the next round their coco AB. Did your buddy get back to you yet?

dosidos lookin noice!

Yep it looks good. Weird thing I've noticed the trichomes give off a sparkle like diamonds, never seen anything like it.

Dog Star

Veteran
Nope,mine friend enjoy to keeps me in a dark...
that last one is a second PM i sended to him but nothing happends.

You dialed those plants good with those nutes,was check them but this are not
organics,anyway very good job as i sees your plants enjoyed them.

All the best

DS

Croptober

Pretty sure I'm picking up the next round tomorrow and was wondering when you guys transplant clones into coco what size pot do they go into?

packerfan79

Veteran
Depends on how big you want to grow. 2-3 ounce plants are great in 1 gallon, especially if you are drip feeding. Coco does great with multiple feedings per day. Just give them a little while to get the roots going.

packerfan79

Veteran
You don't have bug and pm issues sourcing your clones? I have had nothing but trouble trying to buy clones. That's why I went through a whole crop just to find a keeper.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
if you're just picking up cuts in cubes/RR's than I always start them in solo cups for about a week-10 days than straight into 2g's if that's what they're going to be finished in, if they're going into 3's or 4's I go cup to 1 gal to final pot.

is there a local clone vendor with those genes?

Croptober

Depends on how big you want to grow. 2-3 ounce plants are great in 1 gallon, especially if you are drip feeding. Coco does great with multiple feedings per day. Just give them a little while to get the roots going.

I just meant for the first pot the plant is in what size container? 4 inch, 1 gallon, 3 gallon?

You don't have bug and pm issues sourcing your clones? I have had nothing but trouble trying to buy clones. That's why I went through a whole crop just to find a keeper.

No, knock on wood. The last couple of rounds were from madroots but I guess he is resetting everything. This round I'm picking up from a dude I've known for a little bit and he supplies others and they don't seem to have problems but you never know. My good old tried and true IPM of azamax hasn't failed me yet, clones get sprayed the minute I get them and again while I'm transplanting then once a week and day 1 of flower. Cant remember the last time I've had bugs. Knock on wood for all this bug talk.

Croptober

if you're just picking up cuts in cubes/RR's than I always start them in solo cups for about a week-10 days than straight into 2g's if that's what they're going to be finished in, if they're going into 3's or 4's I go cup to 1 gal to final pot.

is there a local clone vendor with those genes?

Ya pretty sure their in RW. I'll probably pick up some 4 inch pots. No not a vendor, its the dudes personal cross of bty x forum and c was the keeper (Soco C).

Croptober

ahhh....jet fuel cookies?

No his homie but he's the reason I'm picking it up, you seen his pics of it? Dude is killing it! Picked up some at the cup and it had the power of OG and taste of cookie. Really curious to see how the dosidos compares to it.

Latest posts

Latest posts