Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Nice African and Foreign Girls, to Flower.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    Just moved house and put these Ledes in a refurbed cab will post shots tonight,

The guava and spanish are already smoked but the babies are bigger now and there are some new additions,

I have 2x Jamaicax DC/PTK up and they look cooking. some good swazi breeds and a singular dp that I am trying everything to reveg.

Namaste

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    All of the Above strains are worked thorugh and certified labeled Genetics.

No bag seed here.

But shot for the comment.

Namaste

Leave a comment:

• lowridersa
    replied
    yebo yes, nice grow, keep it rocking, amazing how our local bagseed can be worked like that indoors, love the outdoors, good growing.

Leave a comment:

• shorty68
    replied
    med.indoor grow first timer

hi arthur lookn good.seen u around.so keep pics comming from time to time.like to see how they turn out.good luck

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    Agreed, Specialy pregnant girls that have good genes, Hee hee ,

Namaste

Leave a comment:

• 3rdEye
    replied
    Pregnant girls are hot.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    3rd eye, the two DP clone I have in there are now pregnant :-) the end product will be a mix of DP(true)x bbgxNYCD/DCxPTK..... I know right?

I already have some seed drying up, in my mind a 50/50 split is what I want both as potent as each other. Yay.

Namaste

Leave a comment:

• 3rdEye
    replied
    I'm getting more into African seed lines. Nice grow Arthur. Durban's have been on my list for a while. Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• GREENSMOKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Arthur Dent. View Post

Yummy Buds for a big big jar, 111 grams Wet,

Yeah oh yeah.

Namaste

Very nice!!

Leave a comment:

• GREENSMOKE
    replied
    Originally posted by Arthur Dent. View Post
    Oh and if you guys wanna read up on my friend here is the link.

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/east-cen...mp-fire-named/

Its sad but he would of been proud.

Namaste
    Thats shitty about ur friend dying...but cool ur doing grow in his honor.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    I use snail spray to avoid most bugs, its a local product we use on the Sugar Cane for most of thier issuses,

Weed love it too, during flowering it has built up enough resistance for a simple spray of water on a contaminated head,but i expexct the kelp extract does all the resistence work for me.

thanks for poppimg in guys,

Namaste

Leave a comment:

• Ekz_Ray
    replied
    yo Art, looking good in that box. is that a durban in the outdoor pic? i think im going to trysome outdoors again this yr but not really sure, how do you keep insects off of your plants?? im going to stop back and see how things are going for you. Good luck...

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Dent.
    replied
    Yes I have been jamming for about 11years, you all know as well as I do, that Pot makes music better,and good music even better than that :-)

Shot for dropping in Lasko. :-)

Namaste

Leave a comment:

• lasko
    replied
    Bro how i missed this.
    Nice setup & nice genetics. I like those sativas you will be pleased with them.
    And happy birthday bro, all the greenest

@disco ... when my guitar gently weeps ... are you also musician looks like musicians like sativas

Leave a comment:

• DiscoBiscuit
    replied
    Hey, Arthur. It's not my birthday, just singing for you. Good thing it's virtual, lol. Glad to see you've got it going on indoors and out. Nice patio planters.

I even noticed the bit of classical guitar creeping into the drying pic. Are you a musician too?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X