What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

twin 3600w grows

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
people keep asking me whats up....
soooo.....
here it is, ill drop some pics in here when i can, answer Q's
and hopefuly have a great show.

here is room 2. lr3's, ac, drip an on RW another 2k and 4 tables coming soon.

room 1 is dark right now and will update pics later. more chemdog.(27 big ones) jack the ripper, white widdow, ak47, satori.:dueling:

chezfunky

Since it is a drip setup, he shouldnt really have need to reach plants in the back unless something goes wrong.

Since it is a drip setup, he shouldnt really have need to reach plants in the back unless something goes wrong.

well there is trimming and such too ... but a grow this large, i think he probably has it under control. would hate to see a clogged dripper though ...

cant beat a bucket SOG, Nice! I hope your buds look like soquicks!

how big of ac per room?
sealed w/ co2?
not aircooling those daystar acs?

I only see 4 lights in room 2..are you using movers?

sorry about all the questions.
peace
pm

njayjay

Hi what kind of grow technique is this?

I have 1200w (3x400) I was wondering if i should run a recirculating systtem similar to yoyurs.

Paece

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
cant beat a bucket SOG, Nice! I hope your buds look like soquicks!

how big of ac per room?
sealed w/ co2?
not aircooling those daystar acs?

I only see 4 lights in room 2..are you using movers?

sorry about all the questions.
peace
pm

17ftx20ft
4 lights for now. 2 on each mover(2 movers) 2 more lights(hoods) waiting
each mover has a 6" S&P fan(312cfm) between the two hoods. after money from harvest im going to icebox up all the hoods.

not sealed, 200cfm exhaust. a/c

doing the NFT drip on rockwool. 40 gal res. AN/aquafloriculture/organicare nutes.
more pics tonight.

soquick runs lucas (crap IMO) and i run combo organic/sythetic/biologicals.
please dont be so insulting.

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
each "4pack" or site.

a few more shots.
more space then the first shots showed.

some drainage shots on the buckets.
2 buckets w/ 3/4" tube drain into 3" main drains.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
soquick runs lucas (crap IMO) and i run combo organic/sythetic/biologicals.
please dont be so insulting.

hey man, I don't see how you feel insulted. Soquick had some monster yields of colas bigger than a mans leg with the Lucas formula. So I mean it obviously is not crap, are there better formulas and mixtures out there yeah of course. I think many people will agree GH nutes and the Lucas formula are not crap, or insulting by any means. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong and maybe you could post your nute regimen and show us all the light.

I'm not trying to attack you and am not a diehard lucas fan, just dont think you should insult those who use it, know what i mean? :yes:

OsWiZzLe

Lucas Formula crap huh :nono:

look at Rez's nute mix...its a slight variation of the Lucas Formula and it works perfect...i'm suprised someone with as many post as u would say something so foolish bro :joint:

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
hey man, I don't see how you feel insulted. Soquick had some monster yields of colas bigger than a mans leg with the Lucas formula. So I mean it obviously is not crap, are there better formulas and mixtures out there yeah of course. I think many people will agree GH nutes and the Lucas formula are not crap, or insulting by any means. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong and maybe you could post your nute regimen and show us all the light.

I'm not trying to attack you and am not a diehard lucas fan, just dont think you should insult those who use it, know what i mean? :yes:

i think you got me wrong.
im about growing THE BEST. AND trying to get BOAT loads of it.

lucas works. and will get the job done. you'll have some plant matter with trichombes and all that.

i just happen to want people to smell my bag(within a bag, within another bag), before i even walk up. AND.. AND. i want it to stick TO THE BAG.
i want each genetic line to be as pronounced as possible.

i also need to make sure the plants are "ready", im not just talking 'ok to flower' or, 'established', i want them screaming "BITCH, flower me NOOWW!!"

using PGR's such as bushmaster or bloom phat cause terpine production to decrease, have to make sure that is addressed aswell.

id give some more info on my line but everyone seams to love growing
"work weed"
im not doing anything people havent talked 20 kinds of shit on.
besides, it doesnt matter what fertalizer you use, routine maintinance and TRIMMING are bigger keys then people give them credit for.
:dueling:

P

PkRipper

mad props D.H. , just finished up sum chemdog myself ,good erb man i still think its just like la con as in flavor but the high compairs at two diffrent levels ,con being indica kush

turbolaser4528

Veteran
i think you got me wrong.
im about growing THE BEST. AND trying to get BOAT loads of it.

lucas works. and will get the job done. you'll have some plant matter with trichombes and all that.

i just happen to want people to smell my bag(within a bag, within another bag), before i even walk up. AND.. AND. i want it to stick TO THE BAG.
i want each genetic line to be as pronounced as possible.

i also need to make sure the plants are "ready", im not just talking 'ok to flower' or, 'established', i want them screaming "BITCH, flower me NOOWW!!"

using PGR's such as bushmaster or bloom phat cause terpine production to decrease, have to make sure that is addressed aswell.

id give some more info on my line but everyone seams to love growing
"work weed"
im not doing anything people havent talked 20 kinds of shit on.
besides, it doesnt matter what fertalizer you use, routine maintinance and TRIMMING are bigger keys then people give them credit for.
:dueling:

I hear ya man, how do YOU do it if you don't mind my asking?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey digital you said ice box the hoods right? If im correct i seen my first ice box yesterday.... is that the contraction that you put on the exuast of your lights with cold water going through and it acts as a a/c of some sorts taking the hot water down the the re and recirculating it....

if it is wondering if you ever used them or if this is your first shot with them? They seem like a good invention but i would think you need a chiller to keep that rez cool... let me know im real interested.... Nice room btw...

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
Hey digital you said ice box the hoods right? If im correct i seen my first ice box yesterday.... is that the contraction that you put on the exuast of your lights with cold water going through and it acts as a a/c of some sorts taking the hot water down the the re and recirculating it....

if it is wondering if you ever used them or if this is your first shot with them? They seem like a good invention but i would think you need a chiller to keep that rez cool... let me know im real interested.... Nice room btw...

i dont have them yet...
next round i will.... need $$$$$$
im going to drop 900$ on ice boxes, and another 200-300 on tubeing and pumps. ill have atleast 6 iceboxes at first, with the desire to add up to 4 more. after getting a 25k btu chiller i shouldnt even need a/c units(i have 2 15k btu's and a 5k btu)

you need a chiller, a big one. www.icehousedistributions.com

till then im just using the fans between the hoods without iceboxes or ducting, and relying on my 15k btu a/c to cool the room. been solid so far, i had a good friend help me do a fine job installing the unit.

should have some pics up tomorrow, no internet @ my house right now, but i just got a hold of a digi to use.

i started growing about 5-6 yrs ago using lucas, never grew anything worth talking about. got me stoned, sure, but wasnt enjoyable to smoke.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
i started growing about 5-6 yrs ago using lucas, never grew anything worth talking about. got me stoned, sure, but wasnt enjoyable to smoke.

so you do a mix of organic and inorganic hydro pretty much correct? Im interested to hear what you have found makes the best all around herb, you have more growing experience than me and im just curious what works best for you. if its a secret i understand but im sure we could all use the info, let us know :dueling:

N

NWestCoast

Looks great Hippy. Keep us posted man. I agree with you on the importance of trimming! Great point.

Have you ever tried running bigger pots than those 4x4 white pots to give them bitches more root space? I find plants appreciate all the root space they can get and those smaller pots get packed full in E/F

Keep us posted bro!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Hey dig back to those ice boxes.... Have you at least seen them in use to know they aint worthles...? im cutting 2k out of my grow till i get another spot and thinking about gettign them icebox as enough to not run a a/c....

I got a 600$ chiller 1/4 HP does like 100+ gallons but if i could remove my a/c that would be sweet....