What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Daft DWC

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
I went and checked the plant, its been sitting in a dark closet since I did the chop and the bubbler was turned off. Its still alive somehow and the two shoots I left don't look too bad so I might plant it outside.

I've got sooo many seeds. I need to see if they work outside soon. I could be johnny apple seed and toss a few here and there out the window of the car lol.

I went and checked the plant, its been sitting in a dark closet since I did the chop and the bubbler was turned off. Its still alive somehow and the two shoots I left don't look too bad so I might plant it outside.

I've got sooo many seeds. I need to see if they work outside soon. I could be johnny apple seed and toss a few here and there out the window of the car lol.
um deft if your gonna be tossin out seed from your car window,please toss some in my back yard :laughing: ,and you killed it with just 1 female plant and a 250 watter :woohoo:

Deft

Veteran
Whatup articsun and tommyboy. Thanks for the comments and compliments!

So I've been smoking on it for a while now and it will last me a lot lot longer. There are a few seeds in the main bud but I have not yet burnt one as they are always at the bottom of the bud and very easy to find.

So I have a lot of seed, I was not shooting for quite this much seed (or bud) so I am a happy stoner with this outcome.

HYDRO RULES indoor.

B

BlueberryNutz

looks like youre off to a good start so far. i love DWC's! the growth rate is amazing just keep your ph and ppm's in check because they react extremely quick

danks

hmm that philips alto ceramalux is no joke. how did you find it? i know its not a hortilux but looks like it did well.

Deft

Veteran
Heh this thread has been dead for a few years, luckily I am still subscribed.

If you want to know more about the CMH lamp search for CMH (thread titles only). There is a long thread where I learned about it and links on where to buy online, the biggest benefit I think is slightly less radiant heat and possibly much better light retention over time. Biggest downside is the lamp is much harder to start up than a hps and I had to get a new cap since I was running a long cord.

Edit: here http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=72215&

HobbyGrower

I wish my first DWC went like that! Great job!! :tiphat:

I've grown in DWC for a year and still got new ideas from this grow. Great documentation.

What are you growing these days?