What's new

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello, September isn't the sunny month I was expecting. The medical program plants are doing well. The experimental recreational plants are hindered some. That's fine, I care more about people than parties. I have three plants I could take down tomorrow. The rest I will water until freeze up if needed. I will try and post a few pictures tomorrow.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello, September isn't the sunny month I was expecting. The medical program plants are doing well. The experimental recreational plants are hindered some. That's fine, I care more about people than parties. I have three plants I could take down tomorrow. The rest I will water until freeze up if needed. I will try and post a few pictures tomorrow.
Peace. MedDakotabis :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello my friends, I have decided to let the Lebanese go a few days before I harvest them. Temperatures are in the low 30's today. I have two plants outside still. They are doing surprisingly well considering the weather. One other outdoor plant met it's match with a deer.
Have a great day my friends. Peace. MedDakotabis

Theorganicguy

Hi Farmerlion,
How is october looking for you, are your plants doing well?
I'd love to see more of the lebxerdpurt, I bet she became something special! Am I wrong or is the pckxpanama somewhere in there?

We all miss your updates :)

Have a nice sunday, hug

-Theo

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey guys, sorry I can't update you very much. Been working my ass off and helping with Measure #3 for recreational cannabis. All plants are drying and some curing.

Very happy with harvest!
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Both Lebanese went over a pound. Lebanese x Erdpurt will go 10 ounces. It was planted late or it would have done better. I will be running more Lebanese and auto's next season. Probably nothing else for a season or two.
Peace

dugzy

I know you have them under protection in the greenhouse lion but do you have a dry low humidity type climate where you live?

Love the earlyness and yields are very good but not sure how well they would make it in a northern maritime climate

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I'm on the Canadian border myself. I use my indoor grow room for drying. Its 10'x14' x9'h. I didn't have anything inside this season. Doing some auto's outside next season. Mostly Lebanese in the greenhouse next season.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Theorganicguy

Both Lebanese went over a pound. Lebanese x Erdpurt will go 10 ounces. It was planted late or it would have done better. I will be running more Lebanese and auto's next season. Probably nothing else for a season or two.
Peace

I'm glad to read you again :)
When did the lebxerd started flowering? It would be nice to have some early flowering strains around in my garden, especially Cbd ones.

Congratulations on your lebanese grow!

A hug

-Theo

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Theorganicguy, I believe she started flowering July 12th. I would have to double check my notes. It's within a few days of that date,one side or the other. I will have more of them this coming year.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I trimmed the Lebanese x Erdpurt today. 12 to 13 ounces when done. Very sticky and great aroma! I will do more plants as I have time this week.
If you're from North Dakota, please vote yes on Measure #3.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hello all, well due to several unforeseen circumstances. I didn't have a grow in 2019. We are looking forward to a very colorful season in 2020. With some very unique phenotypes of Oaxacan and Nepalese genetics. The second coming of Big Sur Holy Weed. A hybrid with Heath Robinson's Black Rose. F1's of my Lebanese x Auto Malawi's from 2018. 1 of 5 phenotypes from Ace's Auto Zamaldelica. I may just pick a number and roll with it. I will start a new thread here in the greenhouse forums.
I hope you will stop in and say high !
Peace. Farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Thank you for the well wishes Nickman. I certainly hope this season will be a blessing to many patients.
Peace brother

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all, well due to several unforeseen circumstances. I didn't have a grow in 2019. We are looking forward to a very colorful season in 2020. With some very unique phenotypes of Oaxacan and Nepalese genetics. The second coming of Big Sur Holy Weed. A hybrid with Heath Robinson's Black Rose. F1's of my Lebanese x Auto Malawi's from 2018. 1 of 5 phenotypes from Ace's Auto Zamaldelica. I may just pick a number and roll with it. I will start a new thread here in the greenhouse forums.
I hope you will stop in and say high !
Peace. Farmerlion

Best of luck with all your future grows farmerlion I will be lurking from time to time hope you don't mind :biggrin: :tiphat:

kickarse

All the best for the upcoming season Farmerlion

hope its all clear blue sky's for you and your family