What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

707OGBUSH970

Amazing!

Amazing!

Amazing garden. Those Lebs are so beautiful! They all are really. Keep it up, man. Mad respect! Can't wait to see the end result.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
707OGBUSH970, I will certainly post more updates through harvest. Thanks for your kind words. Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
9-1 update

9-1 update

Hello all,
I fully trimmed up my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights today. Plant one had 7.5 oz. and plant #2 had 8.3 oz. A total of 15.8 ounces or 447.77 grams total dry weight.

To me this was an amazing amount of high quality bud for such a short time. I have some plants that just have their first pistils on them. They were planted at the same time as these Auto's.

I hope you all have a great Memorial weekend holiday.
Peace MedDakotabis :tiphat:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,
I fully trimmed up my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights today. Plant one had 7.5 oz. and plant #2 had 8.3 oz. A total of 15.8 ounces or 447.77 grams total dry weight.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76620&pictureid=1880500&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
To me this was an amazing amount of high quality bud for such a short time. I have some plants that just have their first pistils on them. They were planted at the same time as these Auto's.

I know you don't consume very often, but I would be very interested in a smoke report from one or two of your clients.

I have an inherit distrust of autos. But those malawi x NL autos turned out amazing and have really piqued my interest.

Any chance for a dried and trimmed bud shot?

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
9-2 update

9-2 update

GOT BUD,
I don't remember what jar the top cola's were in but I will open up a jar and pull a bud off the top.
Here is a couple pictures of the greenhouse this week.

Door shot

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Lebanese #2

Lebanese #1

Right aisle
I hope you all have a great Memorial Weekend Holiday.
Peace MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
GOT BUD

GOT BUD

Hey GOT BUD here is a few pictures of some of the buds from my Auto Malawi x Northern Lights. These are some of the lower branch buds. The top cola's were larger around than a 750ml. bottle of pop. There should be some pictures of them earlier in this thread. I was very impressed with this plant. I will certainly have a smoke report done and will post it here. Since I prefer to have only cured buds tested, It may be a while.

I have grown out many, many, strains. While my loyalties are certainly with Ace seeds. I wouldn't say any of their genetics are better than they really are. This truly is an amazing plant that has been worked and selected with great care.
I hope you will try these for yourself. I have no doubt you will enjoy them very much.

Theorganicguy

Hello all,
albumid=76620&pictureid=1880500&thumb=1]View Image[/URL][/url]

Looks juicy as fuck! Now I want to try it. Should make for a wonderful summer harvest. The best idea of the season is surely the blueberryxlebanese. I wish you a warm september and croptober!

Greetings :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
9-7 update

9-7 update

TheOrganicGuy, I agree with you on the Blueberry x Lebanese.
I'm also excited to run some of them next season. here is a couple of new pictures. I don't have room to take individual plant pictures until I harvest a couple of the earlier finishing strains.

This is the Lebanese #1, she is into the ceiling now and gaining mass.

This is the Lebanese #2, she said screw the ceiling I'm just gaining mass!

This is the Lebanese x Erdpurt, It's into the ceiling and going around the top now. In the next few weeks I hope they all pack on the weight.

This is a door shot. The plant in the center front is the Panama x Deep Chunk. Her stretch is over and she is bulking up nicely. She has a very earthy scent with a sweet melon undertone. The Panama x PCK in the back far right are curving around the roof. I may delay germination two weeks next spring to avoid height issues. Then the plants can be in full on flower mode without any interferences.

I have added several landrace genetics to the library in the last few months. Most will be just for preservation. I'm eager to start the Kumaoni from the Nanda Devi region of Nepal. Much like the Lebanese, they are an earlier flowering plant. The high is a cerebral soaring high. I have also tracked down some Highland Nepalese that I will have the honor of doing selections from.
I hope you all have a great weekend and happy growing!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
707ogbush, thanks for the kind words. Sun is shining today, plants should be loving it. Peace
MedDakotabis

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

This is the Lebanese #2, she said screw the ceiling I'm just gaining mass!

She is such a pretty plant.

I think out of all the pictures you've taken, I look forward to seeing her the most.

I see a pack or two of the Lebanese in my future.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Got Bud, I agree with you. I just picked up some more myself. I plan on getting a few more packs soon as well.
I have purchased the entire line from DJ and JD Short in the last two months. Only the Rosaberry will make my line up next season. The Lebanese and the Lebanese x Blueberry cross I did this season. Will be the majority of my 2019 greenhouse grow.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Theorganicguy

Got Bud, I agree with you. I just picked up some more myself. I plan on getting a few more packs soon as well.
I have purchased the entire line from DJ and JD Short in the last two months. Only the Rosaberry will make my line up next season. The Lebanese and the Lebanese x Blueberry cross I did this season. Will be the majority of my 2019 greenhouse grow.
Peace. MedDakotabis

WOW! I just googled Rosaberry and I can't even express the excitement I'm feeling. Blueberry is the best tasting strain I ever had the pleasure to smoke and a 1:1 rose and berry strain sounds lik a dream becoming true!

Thanks for introducing me to such an incredible thing, farmerlion

Best of luck for the flowering phase :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
TheOrganicGuy, your welcome my friend.
Gladysvjubb, for the medical side of my grows. Healing is my only concern. I have many other strains for the recreational side of the industry.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
9-18 update

9-18 update

Hello my friends,
The sun is trying to peek out today. It has been overcast here the last two weeks. Daytime temps have been mostly in the 60's and nights in the 40's.

This is my Lebanese #1, she is in her second flowering. She is doing well in the cooler temperatures. I have a small milk house heater going in the front of the greenhouse. I will let this plant go another two to three weeks weather depending.

These are both pictures of my Lebanese plant #2 from opposite sides. While she does have some white pistils still. Most are dying back. I expect to harvest her this week at some time. I will keep an eye out for signs of another flowering. This plant was pollinated by my Blueberryf4 male from DJ Short.
The seed pods are swollen, I haven't checked for actual seeds yet. I like to leave the plants untouched as much as possible. I don't see any pods split open holding seed. So I will wait until the plant declares on it's own and let them mature at their own pace.

A shot down the right aisle. I damn near have to crawl down the aisles to water now. I have been placing support stakes in with many plants. The Lebanese hang and bend from bud weight. Some of the others hang from node spacing and lanky branches.
I hope all of you have a great week. Peace MedDakotabis :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts