What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

126x3w LED tent grow

oneshot

Youtube is messed up. Waiting for it to unfuck itself so I can upload the latest video.

Here is a short little trailer I made tonight when I was bored:
http://youtu.be/COAEoSsRo2g

[YOUTUBEIF]COAEoSsRo2g[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hope you enjoy it and makes you laugh :)

oneshot

Nice production man !

Thanks!

I can't take all the credit though :)

It's crazy what the iPad can do now a days. Most of the transitions are done through iMovie but all of the content/words are original. I hope my video cuts and 'script' brought a little humor to it though.

Hüsker Dü

Lovely dude :cool:

picture.php

HD

sx646522

Hey oneshot,

Nice pics. Almost there! Frosting up quite nicely. :dance013:

What do you think about the coverage of your unit, this being a 'prototype' as you call it? How high above your tops are you running the light? Any shading on the sides?

Call me crazy, but paying 60% less than 'retail' for a product that works just as well by going direct...many would call that 'sound reasoning'. If you had to do over, would you do it again? :)

Cheers mate,

-SX

oneshot

Hey oneshot,

Nice pics. Almost there! Frosting up quite nicely. :dance013:

What do you think about the coverage of your unit, this being a 'prototype' as you call it? How high above your tops are you running the light? Any shading on the sides?

Call me crazy, but paying 60% less than 'retail' for a product that works just as well by going direct...many would call that 'sound reasoning'. If you had to do over, would you do it again? :)

Cheers mate,

-SX

Would I do it again? In an absolute heartbeat. Unfortunately with my gigantic Can33 filter, I can't raise the light any higher. It is only probably 12" above my canopy. This does cause shadowing on the sides of the light. If I could raise it higher to around 18", I would. I get around it by just rotating the plants when the lights come on. If I were to purchase another LED from eshine again, I would go with the 4G bar style though. It would allow even light spread without causing shadows on the side.

Hopefully the next run I can get the filter situation figured out so I can raise the light more.

Latest posts

Latest posts