picture.php

some buds:

picture.php

picture.php

:yeahthats

sorry for crappy pics!

i'm gonna harvest in one week...

Rouge

Well cork144, your height is only 1.5 ft. with 2 cu ft of space. Hahaha, it's on. Are you growing vertical? How is a 150 watts HPS and additional CFL's < 200 watts not in the requirements? My foot print is kinda big but nothing compared to Verdant Green's. By the way, very impressive grow, Verdant. Production efficiency in a small space could include more folks if you have grams/sqft/watt/month over, say, a 3 months period. Larger grows and even the perpetual growers could join the contest.

C

cork144

haha i was counting on a technicality, that your over the hps/cfl limit.

hoping on a clone that has very tight leaf stems and very little branching, she isnt growing out of the perimeters of the coca cola bottle yet, if she yeilds well 16 plants can fit in my space. id have to run 140watts of hps though.

grower1977

I have a friend in Brazil that just harvested 100g, in a 30x50cm grow, with 6 plants, but he´s using 240w of CFL´s. But he did an amazing job, and he´s using organics all the way!

I have a friend in Brazil that just harvested 100g, in a 30x50cm grow, with 6 plants, but he´s using 240w of CFL´s. But he did an amazing job, and he´s using organics all the way!

that sounds almost unbelieveable!

but i know it could be true after seeing all the crazy fluoro grows on here :D:joint:

webguy

The best thing on this thread i could say is know your strain and get a bin that fits the square area, make it 5-7 inches high by cutting it with a utility knife if you have too. Gotta mix up good soil with medium drainage, use aproximately 6 plants and after vegged a bit transplant theyre rootballs on theyre side in jungle fashion so theyre crossing each other like in the old hawaii movies. LST them as they go and give a gallon of nute solution twice a week. if you must bend/snap stemp in the begining god bless you, they respond well if your gentle. Hygrozyme can also be helpfull in shallow grow bins and always use mollasess. -peace.

Rouge

OK, I use the CFL's during veg and only the 150 watts hps during flower, and I'll divide the yield by my 1.9 sqft footprint to give grams/"SQUARE" ft. Now, isn't that fair? Either that or I would have to reduce my cab to 1.5 sq ft, which is not going to happen! Any more objections or is this just plain hopeless?

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, I use the CFL's during veg and only the 150 watts hps during flower, and I'll divide the yield by my 1.9 sqft footprint to give grams/"SQUARE" ft. Now, isn't that fair? Either that or I would have to reduce my cab to 1.5 sq ft, which is not going to happen! Any more objections or is this just plain hopeless?

Sounds plain hopeless.

If an exception is made for you, then anyone could put any size cab in here, divide by something to get a yield per sq ft.

Sorry rules say 1.5 sq ft

grower1977

that sounds almost unbelieveable!

but i know it could be true after seeing all the crazy fluoro grows on here :D:joint:

Yeah man it´s an amazing job, and with home made seeds, a cross between skunk#1 from sensi and somango
The only fertilizer used was the Fert-i-fish, an organic fetilizer made of fish.

http://www.growroom.net/board/index.php?showtopic=30797&st=120

If you want to see for yourself, it´s a Brazilian forum, so the thread is written in Portuguese, but the pictures will tell you everything you need.
It´s the best space/yield I ever see, 30x50cm, 16000lumens, 100g of dried weed, awesome...

C

cork144

correct, thing is, people posting now didnt even read the topic that was even before thisone, where everybody debated about what people are debating about now!

madness!

dabbler

And now for something completely different:

I'm chopping a girl this evening that spent her nights in my 1sq ft cab and her days in the sun:

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

dabbler

Thanks for the nice comments!
The hash is being sold as polm - personally I would call it slate, but it was a freebie from an old friend so I didnt complain about the name. Some of the guys down at the pub complained that they became tolerant of it very quickly, but I tend to smoke it in pipes and that always hits the spot! I would have bought some had he not broke me off a good chunk.
Its very clean to the taste and not that gritty shit, a good daytime smoke, 3 pipes and your head is sorted for an hour or so.
Cheers

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
Either this thread can keep going as a continuous grow challenge to see how much weight people can get from 1 sqft or everyone who has participated so far can post up their final weights and we can see who did get the most and 'won' this friendly challenge, it's up to you guys

I don't think the original start/finish dates should be taken too seriously since some people joined the fun after the original start date

I wonder how many pages this thread would be if it were simply pictures of grows and people entering the competition... 3, maybe 4?

Just stop bickering and smoke a bowl.

With that said, I am in the process of modifying an old mini fridge and will be partaking in this CHALLENGE as soon as it is up and running.

Unfortunately I also have to wait for my ladies to get large enough to take clones from, they are still babies!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Either this thread can keep going as a continuous grow challenge to see how much weight people can get from 1 sqft or everyone who has participated so far can post up their final weights and we can see who did get the most and 'won' this friendly challenge, it's up to you guys

I don't think the original start/finish dates should be taken too seriously since some people joined the fun after the original start date

Let's just keep it a stickied continuous grow challenge.

I think the consensus from all pretty much all who've entered and grown, other than one person, is that this is just a friendly on-going challenge.

Considering the very nature of this scene (mj), it doesn't make sense to actually make it a contest, let alone one with set dates. People come and go for various reasons all the time.

This thread should be an educational thread just as much as a challenge thread.

I for sure would be looking to modify my setup/methods/etc if someone posts something new/better/faster/etc because of this thread.

My 1sq ft cab is currently tied up, but it will soon be running again and I plan(ned) to post the progress and results in this thread.