Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vermontman - Purple Satellite Grow (Indoor / Outdoor)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    You can get alsorts of colours expressing on the plants that they wernt showing before under led lighting...especially with the blurple led

    Comment


      UVb light from California Lightworks seems to be a good one for indoors.

      sigpic
      In volcanic soil we trust

      Whether your checkin out bud porn or regular porn from 1975, you wont catch anyone trimming thier bush
      BTW that pluton sucked. We grew it outside-looked awesome, smelled great, everything but when dried, it had 0% high.
      I see it as a kind of wonder drug of our time - Dr.Lester Grinspoon
      In 1895, ‘Arabs . . . Armenians
      [and] Turks’ grew Cannabis indica in central California to supply hash
      to compatriots in San Francisco, and to smoke ‘kiff’ themselves.
      Additionally, the u.s. army planted
      marijuana in Panama in the 1920s for testing its effects on soldiers
      The Dutch paid the Khoisan in 1713 with drugs rather than
      food, goods or cash.
      For the purposes of this research, Roger Adams had obtained red oil extract of the plant legally from the United States Department of the Treasury

      Comment


        A early Purple Satellite grown indoor by me in 2017, purple stems from early on even indoor in an extremely hot mid summer.

        Pineapples Oaxacan Thread 2020

        “If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it” Saul Goodman

        Comment


          Originally posted by Pineapple_Punch View Post
          A early Purple Satellite grown indoor by me in 2017, purple stems from early on even indoor in an extremely hot mid summer.

          View Image View Image View Image View Image
          Looks nice...lot ov the skull side showing

          Comment


            Originally posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
            Looks nice...lot ov the skull side showing
            Thanks, yeah some nice terps to find in that cross. A good combination i think, would like to grow some here in East Germany, but have no spot to do it. Maybe one day.....
            Pineapples Oaxacan Thread 2020

            “If you’re committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner and it worked because I believed it” Saul Goodman

            Comment


              Originally posted by The HashMan View Post
              I checked with the agency of commerce in VT, hmm no green mountain genetics registered. VT Grow store however... Averagejoe or just another guy in the shadows trying to take advantage. We don't like that stuff up here man. I'm done wasting my energy on a scam artist.
              You are ridiculous "Hashman".
              Starting with your claims/assumptions that if anyone else was working with Mexican and Nepalese genetics in your state of Vermont, that you would know about it.
              Do you know how dumb that makes you sound?
              I don't care if you sit on a golden throne of cannabis on your legal hemp farm in Vermont (assuming you are the legal, public person your descriptions of yourself clearly suggest you are.)

              This is the black market you asshat.

              Everything you are saying reeks of a corporate troll trying to steal the work of an outlaw who has built and sold his own work while establishing trust and relationships in OUR community (the global online outlaw community) for more than a decade.
              You come in here acting like a big shot, like we should all know who you are and what work you have done, but you show nothing but disrespect to others then act surprised when you receive disrespect in return.
              B!tch.

              Well, if you are a legal hemp big shot, stop hinting at it and confirm your ID here. Your IG handle.
              Assuming you are the dude it looks like you are on IG, you need to get straight on your posts over there about the bullshit you have started here instead of lying and acting like somebody is trolling you there for no reason.
              You are the troll, and you are trying to keep a foot in 2 different worlds.
              This (IC) world doesn't want you.

              If you wanna be a bigshot legal hemp breeder and use lawyers to try and legally claim genetic IP, then do that, but don't come into ICmag, taking credit for the work of a well known veteran outlaw, and expect people to give you a big hug.
              Get the hell out of here with that noise.

              VermontMan (OUR VermontMan, the outlaw VermontMan, not you or your pathetic hemp farm identity) has a home here.
              We know him. We have watched him work for years to create the lines you claim. He has a reputation and lots of friends here.

              YOU on the other hand, with your 11 month tenure, zero friends and 71 posts, can take your bullshit and go back to your 20 foot beanstalks and dead-end instagram account.
              'Da f#ck outta here
              AspenGas

              The HashMan is a troll.
              He says this:
              Originally posted by The HashMan
              I've known about ICMAG for years, if you notice I only made a profile in the last few years because I don't think forums like this are worth supporting, im not the only one who thinks that ether. I'm more big on TRANSPARENCY. Not interested in profit.. not interested in notoriety.
              But it contradicts when he said this:
              Originally posted by The HashMan
              I have a brand new seed label with people growing my genetics, want to talk about getting a magazine feature than being trolled out of your first start-up brand name, people still rep hash hands, I shut down everything. . . .

              Comment


                Originally posted by AspenGas View Post
                You are ridiculous "Hashman".
                Starting with your claims/assumptions that if anyone else was working with Mexican and Nepalese genetics in your state of Vermont, that you would know about it.
                Do you know how dumb that makes you sound?
                I don't care if you sit on a golden throne of cannabis on your legal hemp farm in Vermont (assuming you are the legal, public person your descriptions of yourself clearly suggest you are.)

                This is the black market you asshat.

                Everything you are saying reeks of a corporate troll trying to steal the work of an outlaw who has built and sold his own work while establishing trust and relationships in OUR community (the global online outlaw community) for more than a decade.
                You come in here acting like a big shot, like we should all know who you are and what work you have done, but you show nothing but disrespect to others then act surprised when you receive disrespect in return.
                B!tch.

                Well, if you are a legal hemp big shot, stop hinting at it and confirm your ID here. Your IG handle.
                Assuming you are the dude it looks like you are on IG, you need to get straight on your posts over there about the bullshit you have started here instead of lying and acting like somebody is trolling you there for no reason.
                You are the troll, and you are trying to keep a foot in 2 different worlds.
                This (IC) world doesn't want you.

                If you wanna be a bigshot legal hemp breeder and use lawyers to try and legally claim genetic IP, then do that, but don't come into ICmag, taking credit for the work of a well known veteran outlaw, and expect people to give you a big hug.
                Get the hell out of here with that noise.

                VermontMan (OUR VermontMan, the outlaw VermontMan, not you or your pathetic hemp farm identity) has a home here.
                We know him. We have watched him work for years to create the lines you claim. He has a reputation and lots of friends here.

                YOU on the other hand, with your 11 month tenure, zero friends and 71 posts, can take your bullshit and go back to your 20 foot beanstalks and dead-end instagram account.
                'Da f#ck outta here

                As I said you want to meet me in person and say something i'd gladly meet you, black market? you dont know shit about the black market if you think people post on forums like you do. FUCKN funnny. Outlaw huh, nice reputation, and you are? I've never worked for a corporation a day in my life, if you read any of the comments I'm a 4th generation cannabis farmer and 5th generation herbalist. Any of you that want to come to Vermont and have a conversion about how this type of shit goes down, I'd gladly offer you my REAL expertise. As I stated I don't have a IG. Only wannabes try to act tough because of IG.

                Where is your street cred ? on the internet?

                You sound like a dumbass who skimmed through the comments and got butthurt.
                "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

                Comment


                  Originally posted by The HashMan View Post
                  As I said you want to meet me in person and say something i'd gladly meet you, black market? you dont know shit about the black market if you think people post on forums like you do. FUCKN funnny. Outlaw huh, nice reputation, and you are? I've never worked for a corporation a day in my life, if you read any of the comments I'm a 4th generation cannabis farmer and 5th generation herbalist. Any of you that want to come to Vermont and have a conversion about how this type of shit goes down, I'd gladly offer you my REAL expertise. As I stated I don't have a IG. Only wannabes try to act tough because of IG.

                  Where is your street cred ? on the internet?

                  You sound like a dumbass who skimmed through the comments and got butthurt.

                  I'm sure the 3 generations that came before you are embarrassed as hell at the pathetic weasel they spawned.
                  You've been made.
                  AspenGas

                  The HashMan is a troll.
                  He says this:
                  Originally posted by The HashMan
                  I've known about ICMAG for years, if you notice I only made a profile in the last few years because I don't think forums like this are worth supporting, im not the only one who thinks that ether. I'm more big on TRANSPARENCY. Not interested in profit.. not interested in notoriety.
                  But it contradicts when he said this:
                  Originally posted by The HashMan
                  I have a brand new seed label with people growing my genetics, want to talk about getting a magazine feature than being trolled out of your first start-up brand name, people still rep hash hands, I shut down everything. . . .

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by AspenGas View Post
                    I'm sure the 3 generations that came before you are embarrassed as hell at the pathetic weasel they spawned.
                    You've been made.

                    Ouch you may of actually hurt my feelings with your arbitrary retort, I know who I am, do you know who you are?
                    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by The HashMan View Post
                      If you want to meet in person to come get the otto #1 and #2 I'd gladly give them to you free of charge, I have roughly 50 different hemp geno-types in my vault right now. I've never been one to make a profit off of others work.

                      That would be quite difficult and expensive right now hash man..as I live very far away. I will say this tho...if what your saying is true and it can be verified then I as im sure others would support you. But your claim seems pretty impossible right now which is why I suggested the idea of doing afew independent side by sides that are documented here. Atleast that way this can be put to bed and resolved, what ever the out come and every one will see the truth. Just a question out of interest have you tried growing purple satellite ? And just for clarification are you saying the cultivar sold as purple satellite is otto2 or a otto2 is used as one of purple satellite's parents ? Also what resons do you have for thinking this?

                      Comment


                        should we roll back to plants instead of zoological intercourses ?
                        haze flow

                        alles masafaka fick dich


                        1NT3LL1G3NC3 15 TH3 4B1L1TY 70 4D4PT TO CH4NG3
                        - 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

                        Comment


                          ...
                          Last edited by AspenGas; 02-05-2021, 23:34.
                          AspenGas

                          The HashMan is a troll.
                          He says this:
                          Originally posted by The HashMan
                          I've known about ICMAG for years, if you notice I only made a profile in the last few years because I don't think forums like this are worth supporting, im not the only one who thinks that ether. I'm more big on TRANSPARENCY. Not interested in profit.. not interested in notoriety.
                          But it contradicts when he said this:
                          Originally posted by The HashMan
                          I have a brand new seed label with people growing my genetics, want to talk about getting a magazine feature than being trolled out of your first start-up brand name, people still rep hash hands, I shut down everything. . . .

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by WHIPEDMEAT View Post
                            should we roll back to plants instead of zoological intercourses ?

                            yes, sorry... now as i said before pink pistils could be due to certain spectrums crossed with uv-b rays
                            "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
                              That would be quite difficult and expensive right now hash man..as I live very far away. I will say this tho...if what your saying is true and it can be verified then I as im sure others would support you. But your claim seems pretty impossible right now which is why I suggested the idea of doing afew independent side by sides that are documented here. Atleast that way this can be put to bed and resolved, what ever the out come and every one will see the truth. Just a question out of interest have you tried growing purple satellite ? And just for clarification are you saying the cultivar sold as purple satellite is otto2 or a otto2 is used as one of purple satellite's parents ? Also what resons do you have for thinking this?



                              I won't deny the fact things are tough right now, however you ask any VT hemp farmer what their purple phenos look like in comparison, you will get 1000 of the same answers. Its common knowledge for us in VT, most genetics with turn purple like the pic I uploaded, which you guys claim is Purple satelite, but yet is a hemp pheno from a local field....
                              "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about." - Rumi

                              Comment


                                than why are pinks in different strains, and some shows it on 99% of the phenos and some only in low or rare amounts ?
                                haze flow

                                alles masafaka fick dich


                                1NT3LL1G3NC3 15 TH3 4B1L1TY 70 4D4PT TO CH4NG3
                                - 5T3PH3N H4WK1NG

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X