What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

I literally am finishing up a room half your size laid out identical from corrugated roofing tables and all. I'll be adding wheels now as well. First run for this room will be air pots and i'm adding wheels now after watching your grow. I'm going to run my gutter at a end instead of down the side (not installed yet) because it will take up less space that way.

I know mills and i know MOAB but do you mind being a little more specific? Every part of mills? low ec means how low and what ratios? For years ive ran H3ad recipe (6/9 micro bloom gh) but you have me interested in giving something simular to yours a try.

issack

Veteran
I literally am finishing up a room half your size laid out identical from corrugated roofing tables and all. I'll be adding wheels now as well. First run for this room will be air pots and i'm adding wheels now after watching your grow. I'm going to run my gutter at a end instead of down the side (not installed yet) because it will take up less space that way.

I know mills and i know MOAB but do you mind being a little more specific? Every part of mills? low ec means how low and what ratios? For years ive ran H3ad recipe (6/9 micro bloom gh) but you have me interested in giving something simular to yours a try.

Hey bro.. welcome.! Your room sounds cherry. I like the gutter at the ends idea.

Yes the whole line of mills. A&B vitalize, start R, C4, and ultimate PK.

My ppm never is over 850 900 throughout the whole grow. So 6 to 7 mills of A&B and half strength on all the additives. Start R ultimate PK and C4 all call for 4 to 8 mills a gallon. I use about 5 mills. Hope that helps.

I ran that GH formula you use for Years bro, and also the floranova line. House and Garden as well. I can tell you right now that this is a really super easy nutrient line, that gives great results.. way better than GH and H&G by far..

Davesnothere420

Okay guys. Harvested Saturday at 7 weeks. Colas were falling everywhere.. took me hours to cut each plant out of the nets. I'm pretty impressed with how heavy each plant was. I've walked a lot of plans to my dry room in my life, and these indoor plants are definitely the heaviest I've ever held.. I'll know after this weekend when I get my first couple lights trimmed what I'm dealing with.
Mountain Apple got some purple hues and she sure does look beautiful and smells great. Pineapple once again never lets down. it's an awesome plant..
I tried for the last hour and a half to figure out and crop and rotate my pictures that I uploaded to my gallery here. To try to not get them to upload sideways, but this site just wants to upload some pictures sideways for some reason I don't know so sorry about that.

Cloning Green crack original S1 and purple wreck for the next run. While I wait I'm going to be putting in the new AC, some more fans, casters on my tables so I can move them and clean clean clean.! , and some other button up things in there.

Definitely will be vegging only 3 weeks next run and not a month.. that was ridiculous. Excited to make my tables move too. It's going to be a game changer with yield.

Pineapple chunk
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Looks amazing, I like the setup. Do u got any dry bud pics?

issack

Veteran
Here is some pineapple for now. I'll snap some Mountain Apple OG when that starts being processed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greenthumber

Awesome set up! I'm looking at running the same line of nutes here shortly, I keep going back and forth on organic soil or coco and the mills line up, it seems like they produce about the same in quality only a heavier yield in coco so I think I'm going to try it out.. room is in the process of being built now:woohoo:

issack

Veteran
Hey man killer thread and your room is nice. Yeah cant wait to see a run with the new ac in it. Mahalo for sharing.. lots of pics and informative nice bradda! :biggrin:

Mahalo brah.! Yes I can't wait to play with the new A/C. It's going to be a big difference. Stoking.!

issack

Veteran
Awesome set up! I'm looking at running the same line of nutes here shortly, I keep going back and forth on organic soil or coco and the mills line up, it seems like they produce about the same in quality only a heavier yield in coco so I think I'm going to try it out.. room is in the process of being built now:woohoo:

Do it.!! Coco is a winner man. I'm pretty happy with it. And mills is really great. I love how easy it is. I had no issues at all with that line. I was going to do canna coco next, but I'm so happy with mills I'm doing this next round too.

issack

Veteran
Got my fist few lights trimmed. So 6 plants a light. First 6 was 32oz 7 grams. Second 6 was 28.7oz 3rd 6 was 30.8 oz. This is pineapple chunk. So this is waaaaay better than last run. But there is a lot of fluffy wispy airbuds all down on the bottoms. And when i make my tabkes move ill be able to strip all that shit away and give max attention and light to my branches.. and veg a week less. This was just way too out of control. Way too packed. Less veg and more work on removing branches that are not getting light.
I gave one of my trimmers some mountain apple just now, so tomorrow I'll see what that is pulling..
Good stuff.! I'm filling up my power cloner tomorrow with green crack and purple wreck I'll take some pics.. so exited for green crack again.!!! Hands down best strain I've ever smoked in my life. And this purple wreck is a gem a well. Totally insane terps, frost, stinky dense fire.!!

Phases

Issack,

Those are some good numbers you are pulling.

Very impressive. Especially from 6 plants.

Not sure if you mentioned it already but how long did you veg for?

Yeah the green crack is an awesome strain. I had a good pheno but lost it when I moved, it grew almost twice the size of my other strains - stretched a lot - but if you super crop it she ended up with a ton of fat colas !

CHEFfy

Almost identical to my setup... good looking stuff man. I saw earlier that you were looming into different nutrient possibilities. Check out VEG AND BLOOM from hydroponic research. One part powder that truly needs nothing else to get top performance. I've tried quite a few coco specific and other 2 parts in the past. Checkout

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=234171

Anyhow, looks great. Keep up the good work!

Goats

Almost identical to my setup... good looking stuff man. I saw earlier that you were looming into different nutrient possibilities. Check out VEG AND BLOOM from hydroponic research. One part powder that truly needs nothing else to get top performance. I've tried quite a few coco specific and other 2 parts in the past. Checkout

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=234171

Anyhow, looks great. Keep up the good work!

I wanted to try hydro research but couldn't find it in Canada anywhere so decided to try jacks. How does the a&b measure up to jacks?

CHEFfy

Ran jacks just before the hydro research. No comparison. Ease of use, quality of product both hands down to the V&b. Jacks is MUCH cheaper, but with loss of yield and quality, the V&b is king.

Goats

Ran jacks just before the hydro research. No comparison. Ease of use, quality of product both hands down to the V&b. Jacks is MUCH cheaper, but with loss of yield and quality, the V&b is king.

cheers for the response.

reached out to HR on facebook and they responded quickly. apparently the guy who answers the 800 number on their site is in vancouver and can hook me up. incredible coincidence.

DunHav`nFun

:bump:

Hope Harvey went well and you`re tuning up the grow area for the next run.....

Consider covering the walls with "reflectix or prodex" to help outside perimeter nugs get as hard as inner plants.....Orca film works well supposedly , but the foil covered insulation wrap diffuses , disperse , and bounces light up , down , and all around the room to cover those dimmer areas FTW....aight....Get back to work .....:biggrin:.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.....

Latest posts

Latest posts