What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
Hey guys.!!
Sorry I've been so damn busy. I had a hell of a time getting this fucking new grow together. Because I've literally had no time..
I'm starting a new business. And it's big. I'm starting a biologically appropriate raw dog and cat food business for the whole state of Hawaii. My cousin, partner investor, is cutting me a check when I fly down to Maui this weekend. 200 grand to get this rolling. I've been planning this business for the last 2 years, and it's finally coming to light. Im very excited I have a huge following and I am just trying to educate people and let them know the dog food you buy ( I don't care how expensive it is ) is designed to make your pet sick..
Anyway enough about that. my last run sucked the mountain apple og turned out like absolute shit. I ended up not doing anything with it but making RSO oil for my father who has cancer now. I lost about 10 grand on that mountain apple OG.it had no smell and it turned out fluffy and Airy and it just sucked. it was the worst grow I've ever had in my life.. my fault for putting a strain indoors that I've never even really played with.. outdoors it was great. But that last rum royally sucked.
My tables are movable now with casters. My 36 KAC is in and it's amazing my room is cold and 78 79 degrees with my CO2 going and everything it's awesome I just planted about 3 days ago I'll load some pics here in a bit like I said I'm really busy.
I tried to make drip Rings myself but come to find out that every hole in those drip rings has to be the same size for it to work I ended up two days straight in that room trying to figure out my drippers. I went back to open line I'm over it I don't care anymore I only have about two more grows left and I'm done. I'm moving on to my next adventure with his dog food business I don't need to grow anymore I'll be rocking soon. Opening one up in Maui as well. Then moving to the mainland.

Up on deck is green crack original S1. And purple wreck. !. I'll get some pics uploaded. And I'll get back an answer you guys questions since I've been gone.. ive never been this swamped in my life lol

issack

Veteran
:bump:

Hope Harvey went well and you`re tuning up the grow area for the next run.....

Consider covering the walls with "reflectix or prodex" to help outside perimeter nugs get as hard as inner plants.....Orca film works well supposedly , but the foil covered insulation wrap diffuses , disperse , and bounces light up , down , and all around the room to cover those dimmer areas FTW....aight....Get back to work .....:biggrin:.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.....

I probably got as far as I'm going to go in this room now. I'm on casters and thank you for taking me into that.!! I used Barb fittings to detach it works great.

New ac is bad ass for real. Temp problems are completely gone, I'm really contributing that as one of the factors to my Fusarium issue last time cause it was so hot in there. and also air movement.. I got a new badass floor fan 1000 CFM along with some others that I'm going to put in once they start stretching and the foliage is big. Right now it's a wind tunnel in there. I'm excited to be able to defoliate my plants the way I want to now.!

issack

Veteran
Now I can detach my lines and move the tables.! I get to work my plants.!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Using mills coco with cork this time.

picture.php

980cfm under my tables.

picture.php

issack

Veteran
Green Crack on the right. Purple wreck on left. These should have been in seven days ago. kind of stretche I toped them really good so they'll start squatting out and building their bones from the HPS.
These were planted 3 days ago in the 2 gal Smart pots.

picture.php

picture.php

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Sorry to hear about the issues with the mountain apple OG. Your new dog and cat food company sounds badass. Best of luck with this grow.

-Funk

issack

Veteran
Hey guys. !!

Things are looking well up in here. Temps are nice and cool at 78. Not one fungus gnat I have seen at all in the room. I think the heat made them thrive when my temps were too warm. Also it gets to 71 72 when lights are out. They don't like that I think.
Green Crack is definitely a slower veg than purple wreck. I'm having to flip 12/12 today to accommodate the purple wreck. I think I'm going to start just doing one strain only in this room from now on.. two different strains is just too many different variables..
I'm going to start my three-day biowar drench tomorrow, because I know I have russet mites waiting for those buds to pop out LOL..
I stripped these plants a week ago. And I will defoliate and strip them again in about two and a half weeks into flower.. excited to walk around my tables now.!! The new floor fan is bad ass. Thing moves air.

I took out 5 plants because they we lagging behind the others.

2 weeks veg.
picture.php

22 days veg. And today I flipped 12/12. A week less than last run. Hope it is manageable this time with height. I know the Green Crack could use another week though but I have to do it because the purple wreck is just shooting up..
picture.php

DunHav`nFun

Good luck bro.....hope all works out on your new business as well as all crops to come....Top shelf work on the upgrades and keeping lights on/off temps within 10 degree variables....

Monocropping dialed rooms can`t help but yield accordingly.....Keep up the due diligence on the pest management where you live....be proactive rather than re-active after shit`s already started.....ounce of prevention`s worth a lb of cure .....and all that other profound shit....lol....

Watch the purplewreck....she`s a flopper....ran it and it`s predecessor clone only trainwreck for several runs and never could keep the stemwall strength enough to hold themselves up even with Silicablast without major bondage....

Ended up callin em "Noodlewreck" and hadta discontinue the rotations.....good finished product though.....Never ran Greencrack though....again....

Respect for all the hard work put into your room.....return on investment will make it`s way back.....sorry bout the last run takin a shit....Proven producers are what ta stick with ta pay the bills huh ?.....anyways....

Hope your Dad`s hangin in there and this run drops a bumper crop on yas.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:......

issack

Veteran
Good luck bro.....hope all works out on your new business as well as all crops to come....Top shelf work on the upgrades and keeping lights on/off temps within 10 degree variables....

Monocropping dialed rooms can`t help but yield accordingly.....Keep up the due diligence on the pest management where you live....be proactive rather than re-active after shit`s already started.....ounce of prevention`s worth a lb of cure .....and all that other profound shit....lol....

Watch the purplewreck....she`s a flopper....ran it and it`s predecessor clone only trainwreck for several runs and never could keep the stemwall strength enough to hold themselves up even with Silicablast without major bondage....

Ended up callin em "Noodlewreck" and hadta discontinue the rotations.....good finished product though.....Never ran Greencrack though....again....

Respect for all the hard work put into your room.....return on investment will make it`s way back.....sorry bout the last run takin a shit....Proven producers are what ta stick with ta pay the bills huh ?.....anyways....

Hope your Dad`s hangin in there and this run drops a bumper crop on yas.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:......

Thanks for the props and positive words man. And thank you for asking about my father he's actually doing great, he's going to go for a cancer cell count in another 2 months. we'll see how that works. Everything is looking great in there, the fans and the temps, it's just way way better I'm so happy about this.!!
Does this look like the purple whack you grew? Because this plant I've grown It Outdoors, and it's some really really good sweet lime green chunky rock hard nugs, and this plant is probably the stiffest most toughest Branch plant I've ever grown. It might be a totally different phenotype.. I have no idea but these branches are thick big and stiff.. the smoke is some of the top 5 best I've ever had.
Green Crack being my all-time favorite. And green crack let me tell you Falls flat on its face.. this plant snaps and lays down like no other. I'm really going to have to make sure I train and prune these right so they don't sag. My Nets will catch most of them.
Here is my so called purple wreck.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
everything looks great.

what has the fan under your tables done for your garden?

I actually have it at the beginning of the walkway blowing straight down against the wall at the end, and believe it or not it makes my room about two-and-a-half to three degrees cooler with that fan on. it moves the air around a lot, sucks down from the top blows out through the base. I needed more movement from bellow. Loud bastard though.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts