What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LYFESPAN'S PERPETUAL PLETHORA OF GENETICS

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Better than me, arguein with the wife over tupperware I use for trays for the little ones ...lol

Lyfespan

image.jpg

Hi Lyfespan' Those young plants are really healthy looking :dance013:. as good as it gets, There must be something good to keep in that lot hopefully, Time will tell, Good luck Crumpledtrumpet.

Lyfespan

I don't know how I forgot to post this update pic, oh wait, I do.

I was stoned, duh. :moon: hahahahaha

This pic is from 1/19/15

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 25

Lyfespan

I popped them all to look for the keepers in the bunches. So far I have a Satori haze that's kicking butt, a blue alien that I will definitely be breeding, a Wappa from the second wave that is as big as the first wave plants a week older, that I'm tracking as well. So far lots of great strong plants from each breeder.

Then there are my lines that are starting to wind up and will dominate the grow. They have been bred for nitro funny car performance, raised on too much light, too hot of temps and too much nutes and water, SUPERCHARGED. There is a method to my madness, and you will see results fast. Hahahaha I feed my seedlings what the rest of you feed full grown plants, I'm not happy till my ppms are above 1500. With the addition of CO2 I will bump ppms up into the 2500s during veg right before flowering

Lyfespan

image.jpg Did a bit of house keeping today, getting things ready for the move. Things are moving so slow on getting into my new space, I had to spread the girls out a bit and toss another 12 tube T-5 into the mix to help these girls thrive.

Lyfespan

So it looks like among the older and larger pool of plants that I have 2 male blue aliens, one of them is really nice too, looks like I'm going to be having lil alien babies.

I will pick a smaller female and breed her to this nice big male. I will probably just can the other male unless someone in the area would like him.

Lyfespan

Things are moving along nicely, sorry I have been working on build out at my new warehouse, trying to get ready to start blooming some girls out.

Got my new 3phase 200 amp panel all in today inspection tomorrow, then it's time to start the real show. 21'x14'x16' ceilings with 8-10 1000 watt DE fixtures

Epiphyte

Subba Kush--- looking great so far. I can't believe more people don't do seed runs here in Cali. I can't wait to see the rest. Did you happen to see the breeding discussion from the emerald cup? I just saw it on their youtube page. But they mention (Subcool and Kevin) that their keeper phenos tend to not be the fastest growing right off the bat. The fastest, strongest, biggest tend to possess more hemp and less drug traits then a smaller plant that grow slightly smaller/slower. Just thought it was interesting and looking back on it, I always label the #1 plant based on fast/ strong growth characteristics. It never ends up number one....I'm interested if you will come across similar patterns. Either way, its going to be sic for sure. Good luck with the beans!