What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LYFESPAN'S PERPETUAL PLETHORA OF GENETICS

Lyfespan

Subba Kush--- looking great so far. I can't believe more people don't do seed runs here in Cali. I can't wait to see the rest. Did you happen to see the breeding discussion from the emerald cup? I just saw it on their youtube page. But they mention (Subcool and Kevin) that their keeper phenos tend to not be the fastest growing right off the bat. The fastest, strongest, biggest tend to possess more hemp and less drug traits then a smaller plant that grow slightly smaller/slower. Just thought it was interesting and looking back on it, I always label the #1 plant based on fast/ strong growth characteristics. It never ends up number one....I'm interested if you will come across similar patterns. Either way, its going to be sic for sure. Good luck with the beans!

I started more than 15 strains, I think I have 10-12 that made it, lots of single seed freebies so. I start most from seed, I did score a few clones this year of some nice strains , a C99 from bros grim., a GG4 and another.
I'm going to document all the growth results to find out my formula for mothers.

Glad to have ya along

Lyfespan

Got myself an evening of foil mixing and transplanting for the second wave of girls, I think I have all of the first wave all transplanted into their 7&5 gal smart pots,mothers being in the 7 gallon.

I get my meter released on Tuesday, thanx to the holiday weekend. Then it's time to bust a quick buildout on the 21x14 bloom room, and bloom out the first wave after taking clones, maybe. I'm also thinking about the reveg possibility.

Lyfespan

Well here's an update, I have first wave at 8weeks vegged, ready to take clones from moms and then off to be flowered out ASAP. Second and third waves are 7and 6 weeks, and most of those will just be bloomed out.

With all these holidays inspections and building on my shop are taking me just a little longer than expected, but it is giving me a chance to work out all the kinks before getting plants over.

image.jpg

Lyfespan

Hi Lyfespan!
I will follow this nice thread!
Lot of good strains!

Have a nice grow bro!
big up

Pull up a seat and smoke a bowl this shows owing to be a good one, so far everyone's still going , I have lost a few single seed strains that I got as freebies, but the rest are going strong.

I'm rushing to get my bloom room up, looks like I might have to do a temp panda tent while building my room. Some of these girls are gettin impatient

Lyfespan

image.jpg

Neville's Chems are really taking off now lil over 2' tall. Satori Hazes are about the same height as well.

Lyfespan

Building the tables that will be used in my grow facility. I went for a multi purpose table, the removable panels allow me to lower the plants if necessary, gaining 2' of extra room, just incase something's a lil more stretchy.
image.jpg

And yes they're all on casters, so I can move them them about easily from room to room.

Lyfespan

Things are still moving forward here, looks like the girls will be finally taking a field trip next week, with any luck. We have been waiting for the buildout on our warehouse, and things can't be going any slower, I can say the delays have actually been a blessing, as most problems and issues are getting worked out without plants being on site.

Lyfespan

image.jpg

Our boys are getting a lil shower today, best defense against PM is some acid rain, and lower ph on your soils FYI