Old seeds, new weeds and light feeds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old seeds, new weeds and light feeds.

Hey folks, back at it again. I had some landlord issues and lost my beloved WiFi and SLH mums. On the bright side, it forced me to dig into the treasure trove of beans I have and I decided to crack some of the older ones as well as some of the newer ones that I have been gifted recently.

The landlord issues had me on edge and I have been procrastinating and procrastinating some more with this new round of seeds. They are still in solo cups and will be potted up today. I am just getting the tent set up now, after the post break ;-)

I held off and held off to make sure the landlord wasnt suspicious and with the coast being clear for some time now, its go time.

I currently have the following females:

2 - Rez DSD
    2 - ChemSour x SSCDH F2
    1 - Bodhi Sunshine Daydream
    1 - WiFi x Ghostrider OG
    1 - Outlaw Pre98 bubba x DPD
    1 - GDP Purple Dream

I also have a DSD male that I am hanging onto for shits and giggles and may work him into something if he is worthwhile.

I have done 8 2 gal pots around the vertical 600W HPS in my 5 x 5 Darkroom tent but I would like to use bigger pots. I am not exactly sure if I will go with the 8 2 gal or if I will hold back a DSD and a Chemsour x SSCDH and go with 6 3 gal pots. I will decide shortly.

I will be feeding along the lines of the Lucas formula, nice and light with some Silica, maybe some cal-mag and some Bio Roots.

Ill get some pics up once the setup is done in a couple hours.

Cheers!
    My Albums
    Diary - Done
    Diary - Done
    First Organic Run - Done
    Organics Round 2 - Done
    Karma Genetics SourA5Haze - Done
    Current Diary- Done

Nice lineup!

Seeds, Soil and 16 Square Feet

Comment

Until you resolve you 'landlord issues' who is to say this lot ain't gonna turn out like the last lot..
      ..just saying?

Comment

It was more paranoia than anything. LL just took over a month to fix a plumbing issue.
        My Albums
        Diary - Done
        Diary - Done
        First Organic Run - Done
        Organics Round 2 - Done
        Current Diary- Done

Comment

Loving your thread title!!

Try keeping a packed down box in the house that fits a standardised modular horticulture tray this will enable you to use a 24hour light cycle for mums & cuttings and with keeping them small your able to pack them away in but 5 mins! put them in your wardrobe or in the car boot.
          "The universe is comprised of 2 things Hydrogen and Ignorance"

Comment

i say fuck it, go hard or go home.

Comment

hey bro just nippin in to say atb with your grow and i look forward to reading your updates!.........hemp

Comment

Ive chosen to hold back 1 each of the DSD and the chemsour x SSCDH f2 so it will be 6 3 gallon pots. I may pick up 2 more though, lol. Pics tomorrow.
                My Albums
                Diary - Done
                Diary - Done
                First Organic Run - Done
                Organics Round 2 - Done
                Current Diary- Done

Comment

All nestled into the new digs. Got the 600 running @ 50% for a few days. Then I will bump it to 75% for a few days and then after a couple days with a new bulb and full power, they will get flipped.

Crazy to think these were in solo cups up till yesterday.

SSDD

DSD

My Albums
                  Diary - Done
                  Diary - Done
                  First Organic Run - Done
                  Organics Round 2 - Done
                  Current Diary- Done

Comment

WiFi x Ghostroder OG in the front and pre98 bubba x DPD in the back.

Purple Dream in the front with Chemsour x SSCDH f2 in the back.

My Albums
                    Diary - Done
                    Diary - Done
                    First Organic Run - Done
                    Organics Round 2 - Done
                    Current Diary- Done

Comment

Im loving the vigor all are showing thus far but the Purple Dream's structure is screaming for my vert screens.
                      My Albums
                      Diary - Done
                      Diary - Done
                      First Organic Run - Done
                      Organics Round 2 - Done
                      Current Diary- Done

Comment

Liking the circle of love u got going bro. Ive had plants 3 times that size in solo cups. Not good because at 3' in solo cups they are so root bound it takes them forever to spread their roots into a new pot. Urs look about perfect for the transplant. What did u go into 2 gallon pots? It will be fine but things would go a little faster if u went to 1 gallon first then two, but it adds more work.

Comment

Generally I would go from solos to 1 or 2 gal then to 5-7 gal. I like to build up the root ball for sure but with how long ive dragged my but on these, I wanted to let them spready their wings. If they are slow out of the gate, I dont mind. Gives me a bit more time to maybe coax some more tops out of them.

Thanks for stopping by.
                          My Albums
                          Diary - Done
                          Diary - Done
                          First Organic Run - Done
                          Organics Round 2 - Done
                          Current Diary- Done

Comment

Hey Bmac1.
                            Every thing is looking good.Dealing with a landlord can create bit of an unstable situation.
                            Keeping an escape plan is a good idea. A better Idea is to buy a house if you have the means.
                            I know we are buds and all but I am authentically interested in this grow. For grow style reasons. Im thinking of reducing my 5gal down to 3gal, cloth or plastic containers.

I like the way your starting off low with your light .Thats some thing I do to.
                            Has every thing shown there sex yet ?

Comment

They are all single ladies in the tent, lol. I wil keep the bulb just above the tips so that they reach for it and hopefully branch out. Once stretch is done, I will lower it into the donut a bit to maximize the light.

We are looking into buying a place as we speak. ITs the damn down payment that is the hardest to scrape together.

My preference is fewer plants in larger pots but being a pheno hunt, Id like to search through 6-8 at the very least. Once I can nail down 3-4 good mothers, I will revert back to the VSCROG with 4 plants in the 7-10 gallon pots.
                              My Albums
                              Diary - Done
                              Diary - Done
                              First Organic Run - Done
                              Organics Round 2 - Done
                              Current Diary- Done

Comment

Working...
                              X