What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tleaf joins in!

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Very healthy!! :D
thanks the pic of the plant called the first lady is the same strain , you can see the leaf clawing shes done this forever since I poped the seed but as you can see once she gets in the great outdoors the clawing stops idk what's that about ...think it has something to do with her rootboundness
Just stopping by to say hi..keep up the good work.

thanks A was out looking at some kitty littr today , thinking about adding some to my soil could you help describing and other benefits besides changing the texture of the soil, does it add silica or and other micro nutes and such? :tiphat:

captinahab

thanks the pic of the plant called the first lady is the same strain , you can see the leaf clawing shes done this forever since I poped the seed but as you can see once she gets in the great outdoors the clawing stops idk what's that about ...think it has something to do with her rootboundness

thanks A was out looking at some kitty littr today , thinking about adding some to my soil could you help describing and other benefits besides changing the texture of the soil, does it add silica or and other micro nutes and such? :tiphat:

Clay will unlock the calcium and make it better avalible to the plant. Dont expect it water better after clay from my experince........ worm casting (which is cal) on the other hand will make water flow thru your soil way smother... no lake on top when you water after castings... but the best is worms themselves. I throw 50 per rope tote. I get the worms anywhere they sell bait. I look for skinny ones not fat ones. Man after you add a handfull of worms the soil will fluff up and have the texture of a moist brownie

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
my textures pretty good but the calcium content seems too low for my og's , I have a worm farm going right now I didn't know it took so long for them to finish their food .... you think a slight topdressing would benefit any and what if I crushed it to a powder and then topdressed, wadda' ya' think

captinahab

That indoor girl needs flushed. It has hammer claw leaves from to much nitrogen. Flush it with 5 times the soil volume for 2 days in a row then give it no more water till it dries up good after day 5 after flush they should be praying to the sky again.

captinahab

my textures pretty good but the calcium content seems too low for my og's , I have a worm farm going right now I didn't know it took so long for them to finish their food .... you think a slight topdressing would benefit any and what if I crushed it to a powder and then topdressed, wadda' ya' think

Heck yeah it would help them out. In nature the only nutes a plant gets is.the trail of worm poop as they crawl thru the soil, the leaves from trees, and the ocasional bird dropping. Worms in the soil will recreate nature. Giving them constant calcium the thing that plant cells are made from..... more cal equils more plant

Not only that but worms in nature eat the dead and sick roots which is food for bad bugs

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
she's been flushed and doesn't get any thing but cal-mag , and straight water from the res ... I 've ran her from last February to now and every run she claws her leaves no matter whats shes fed her clones exhibit the same traits . I thought it was the nitrogen to but I believe it's the chemicals of the synthetic fertilizers, she may not agree with the high nitrates that come from im currently experimenting seeing whaat she likes , by her being the only strain that isn't from and ''real'' breeder she will be the building blocks for my breeding program ,also I love her buds

picture.php
that's her in the corner with the yellow leaves , very strong musky ordor and almost know stretched the flowering time is aound 50-53 days and she takes on a lime smell and taste when cured :canabis:

captinahab

you can see the leaf curl there to :thinking:
It is definatly nitrogen o.d..... some girls are so pickey.. the leaves curl telling you the soil is to hot for them. As a defense the plant locks out any nitrogen which is why the leaves are a lighter bannana yellow cuz they are starving for N. Do they do that every run? If so you may find a different soil grows them without the lockout since different strains require differnt things depending on local of the genetics. Shes a pretty plant and the others look healthy... but outside no claw? Gotta be a soil flush. Its so hard to flush organic your trying to flush out trace elements. Last run i had lockout... each time i flushed it it got a little greener.. but never fully recovered.

Id try a test run in 5 different soils to see what she likes... my wappa was that way too.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
lol funny you mentioned the flush because that's why she yellow back there from her weekly flushes and the small amount of nutes administered, im guessing rootboundness ,or using a diffrent source of nitrogen that are more suitable for her root zone. that's why I was thinking going oraganic with her and give letting her use the nitrogen as she needs it and not pumping her full of chelated chems

captinahab

Root bound could do it to... yellow leaves can also come from overwatering or staying to wet if its not dried out between flush.....pickey pickey girls

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
yea but she's not to much of a hassle I actually like that she doesn't eat a lot and her short flowering time ... I got her out of a oz back in my tree slinging days I always wonder whats her origin ive got two poison kush males that will be knocking her up whenever I get more room , should be fun ..... how long ya been growing

captinahab

yea but she's not to much of a hassle I actually like that she doesn't eat a lot and her short flowering time ... I got her out of a oz back in my tree slinging days I always wonder whats her origin ive got two poison kush males that will be knocking her up whenever I get more room , should be fun ..... how long ya been growing

21 years so far... lets hope i got enough left in me for another 21...

The first time i smoked her she told me "if you grow me i will get you high" and i said "ok".

Latest posts

Latest posts