What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHOCOTONIC S1(dieseltonic x chocolope) - 250w mh/hps

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 45 FLOW...

CHOCOTONIC #2
picture.php

picture.php

CHOCOTONIC #4
picture.php

picture.php

The Devil

? Plant a seed and grow your weed ?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great work my friend :bigeye:... The smell of orange ChocoTonic is great, you can hear the first few weeks of flowering...:canabis:

Great job of Nore :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
:bow:

:canabis: wow - I think I need to get my chocotonics ready to pop!

thanks bro, yeah this chocotonic s1 female are very powerfull, vigor,smell and super fast , in one week from now i think they are ready for chop, 7 or 8 week flow...so nice genetic

Great work my friend :bigeye:... The smell of orange ChocoTonic is great, you can hear the first few weeks of flowering...:canabis:

Great job of Nore :tiphat:

yo devil appreciate, noreason make very nice job ...respect

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
:woohoo: have any Chocotonics harvested/dried?

yeah bro , some chocotonic f1 in my album (chocolope)and in the other 3d's (chocolope , diesel tonic x chocolope...in growdiary menu)

bonus shot: CHOCOTONIC F1, not black violet as the chocotonic s1 but look good
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 49....

CHOCOTONIC #8
picture.php

picture.php

CHOCOTONIC #11 TRIFOLIATE, this not look at the same ripening
picture.php

picture.php

so from now i start flush for a week then chop, what ya think??

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Yo... :bigeye: your # 8 plant is absolutely beautiful, she's so deep purple
that it almost looks black, someones gone have a very merry new year !

Rock on Killerweed !
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Nice plants man... 3# pheno is very nice :wave:

thanks mungio, i think all look the same ,some more short some more high but almost purple black pheno, the smell coming very pungent orange gum ..cant wait bro

Yo... :bigeye: your # 8 plant is absolutely beautiful, she's so deep purple
that it almost looks black, someones gone have a very merry new year !

Rock on Killerweed !
View Image

my bro :woohoo: yeah thats look colourfull staff, have a white....diesel xmas too homie,

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I WANNA SMOKE IT ALL!!!!! lol

I like #8 for the colors but #5 looks the yielder.

Hows that chonotonic f1 smoking for you brother?

Great grow show :bongsmi: :canabis:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
I WANNA SMOKE IT ALL!!!!! lol

I like #8 for the colors but #5 looks the yielder.

Hows that chonotonic f1 smoking for you brother?

Great grow show :bongsmi: :canabis:

thanks for appreciate the run bro
chocotonic f1 are the real bomb bro, very strong and very nice taste, sweet and smooth..
the high was euforic as hell..(keep on mind, maybe you tell me after try this ehh ehh)
have a sweet high xmas homie

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Killer I see wonderful flowers and I know the better part is the taste/smell so I'm really happy about this!

I also see, as I guessed that the flowering time is like the one of the mom and that's awesome man! But how about the yield?

I know the yield is referred to your setup but I can't understand if it's a good one or not, taking in account the relatively short time of flowering, what can you say about this point?

However really great grow show bro :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Killer I see wonderful flowers and I know the better part is the taste/smell so I'm really happy about this!

I also see, as I guessed that the flowering time is like the one of the mom and that's awesome man! But how about the yield?

I know the yield is referred to your setup but I can't understand if it's a good one or not, taking in account the relatively short time of flowering, what can you say about this point?

However really great grow show bro :tiphat:

thanks nor, yes the smell was unbelivable...the yield was good if you think they grow up in the very small pot, only 1 plaNt show very small buds site but almost all look the same, im happy and i tell you more about final yield after cut and dry , bro you make me happy...i think in a week i cut down 9 plant and keep going only 2...
stay tuned and if i dont see you in time have a sweet xmas :biggrin:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran

update at 56 day flow,

everyday more purple black color up those smelly buds, i love them
today i post #3 and #5 that come down , few days before i chop also #6
other still inside but only few days more then chop chop baby

CHOCOTONIC #3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php