What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CHOCOTONIC S1(dieseltonic x chocolope) - 250w mh/hps

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
god fkn damn! i had no idea bro =(

i´m sorry ´bout ur casualties, i know it is no consolation for u, but my year 2013 was also a big mess! - i´m sorry bout your father, i feel wirh you. but don´t be sad bout that weed, u grow some new, but u have to search for a new bunker, that bastards that robbed u, i spit on them - but remember that pain first suffers but time is healing your wounds,

to the heart, it´s ez to say, but everything is getting better! give time a chance

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
god fkn damn! i had no idea bro =(

i´m sorry ´bout ur casualties, i know it is no consolation for u, but my year 2013 was also a big mess! - i´m sorry bout your father, i feel wirh you. but don´t be sad bout that weed, u grow some new, but u have to search for a new bunker, that bastards that robbed u, i spit on them - but remember that pain first suffers but time is healing your wounds,

to the heart, it´s ez to say, but everything is getting better! give time a chance

thanks for support brotha bonz.

lobsterbush

Killer I hate to read the sad news in your thread.

As Yellow said in Greenrush "he'll get his I don't have to do anything. THIEVES DON'T PROSPER"

Sorry to hear about your father too, as I grow older I realize that you really do have to cherish all the time you get to spend with your parents.

Shoot me a PM sometime man I'm not too active posting recently but I still get on and lurk around every now and then.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Killer I hate to read the sad news in your thread.

As Yellow said in Greenrush "he'll get his I don't have to do anything. THIEVES DON'T PROSPER"

Sorry to hear about your father too, as I grow older I realize that you really do have to cherish all the time you get to spend with your parents.

Shoot me a PM sometime man I'm not too active posting recently but I still get on and lurk around every now and then.

thanks for support bro !!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran

finally i have some chocotonic s1 dry...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

buds are chunky frosty as hell, high coming quietly nice but longer , very smooth smoke ...
soon more shot..
im sorry becouse befor thief i think to share all 11 plants but i have only this 4 plants

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
soory to hear about your losses dude i've felt your pain man every grower has to experience it one time DAMN RIPPERS....all in all you did a great job on the grow I enjoyed it very much :tiphat:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
woah dude - didn't notice your update - I hope things are brightening up for you!

Those flowers look like what I want - seriously - frosty fat purple - smooth smoke and tasty? BRING IT ON!!!!

Whats going on in your neck of the woods bud? :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
soory to hear about your losses dude i've felt your pain man every grower has to experience it one time DAMN RIPPERS....all in all you did a great job on the grow I enjoyed it very much :tiphat:

nice words good man, thanks bro

woah dude - didn't notice your update - I hope things are brightening up for you!

Those flowers look like what I want - seriously - frosty fat purple - smooth smoke and tasty? BRING IT ON!!!!

Whats going on in your neck of the woods bud? :wave:

thank you bro , nothing new

L

Libeccio

hey man, just found your thread and discovered your bad luck... ASSHOLES! nothing worse than crop thieves... i hope you can have a little relieve from these amazing chocotonic s1 buds... man, if i can do something to help, just pm me... i have some clone to share for a fresh start :D killerweed can't stop growing!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey man, just found your thread and discovered your bad luck... ASSHOLES! nothing worse than crop thieves... i hope you can have a little relieve from these amazing chocotonic s1 buds... man, if i can do something to help, just pm me... i have some clone to share for a fresh start :D killerweed can't stop growing!

man your post make me fell good and proud to be a menber of this icmag family...
you are absolutely right, killerweed cant stop grow as all the people like do this, but right now its like this, wait for a job and new appartment then start again dont worry,l keep on mind your offert
respect libeccio :)

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wazzz up gangster - anything new coming up????

I hope for hte best for you my friend!

Good vibes, blessings and much love to you and yours!

:smoke out:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
wazzz up gangster - anything new coming up????

I hope for hte best for you my friend!

Good vibes, blessings and much love to you and yours!

:smoke out:

thanks for check me out bro, no nothing new

This man is one of the best italian grower my friend!!

HELL YES ..ahh ahh grazie fratello grower, questo si che mi tira SU IL MORALE, spero di tornar a coltivar presto invece di scrivere e basta, ma il mio coltivare è legato alla mia situazione, finche non trovo un lavoro e prendo un appartamento l'indoor me lo sogno e nel frattempo guardo e commento il vostro fellaw, in questi giorni sto spulciando le mie scorte di seeds per capire quale posso fare outdoor,... :)