What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

Bonzo

Veteran
be carefull out there D! have a good time...:abduct:

does this look like magnesium def to you guys! a few plants are showin' this and seem to have slowed veg :(

I WANNA FLIP THESE GIRLIES! but i dont wanna flip if there not healthy...

waddya think?

oh...MORE FUN FREE STUFF!! this time from H&G! :woohoo:

better update tomorrow!

Attachments

• adef.jpg
    adef.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 7
  • adef1.jpg
    adef1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 6
  • adef2.jpg
    adef2.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 8
  • ahag1.jpg
    ahag1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 10
  • ahag.jpg
    ahag.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 8

Mister_D

Veteran
Ya know I had ta check in a see your update before I go hehe. Looks like mag def to me bro, and just the slightest bit of cal def starting also. Lower your grow a couple ml's per gal.(whatever has the most N) and up the calmag for a feeding or three. I only say lower the grow because it looks like you've plenty of N already, and the cal-mag adds more. Where'd you score the freebies you lucky bastard?

Oh and I've survived mexico more than once ;). Besides this trip isn't about tequila and whores :biggrin:. We are going to see a friend of mine who happens to be shaman/medicine man. We will be spending a few days in the sweat lodge, fasting, eating peyote, and drinking ayahuasca tea. Kind of a guided spirit quest of sorts. I need the mental reset, and my partner should get some healing. Shaman thinks he can have him walking without a walker by the time we leave. Hallucinogens can be quite usefull if you know how to focus their energy.

I'll try and not be such a lazy bastard when I get back and snap some pics of what i've been up to. Got some new goodies, and the racks are almost painted :biggrin:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
We will be spending a few days in the sweat lodge, fasting, eating peyote, and drinking ayahuasca tea. Kind of a guided spirit quest of sorts. I need the mental reset, and my partner should get some healing. Shaman thinks he can have him walking without a walker by the time we leave. Hallucinogens can be quite usefull if you know how to focus their energy.

:yeahthats

Mountain High

Veteran
Mg deficiency for sure. Mr.D is right, back of the nitrogen unless your using a cal mag without N like General Organics, which is what I have been using.

Mr.D...I know you're not gonna be good... so be safe man, enjoy!

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy MH!

Stadium is doin' pretty darn good :) been diggin' holes, big holes for a plumbing Co. we dug one that was 5 x 6 x 6 feet deep in fuckin gnarly hard dirt with the help of a 90 pound jackhammer only to find that the problem area was another 4' down the line and another 2' deeper...woo fuckin' hoo dig another hole! gnarly day...oh 100 degrees to top it off...gratefull to have any kind of work in this day and age so....i made a nute mix with extra Cal Mag and added some of the H&G Roots Excellorator...they have definitly perked up! goddang near flower time!

glad your "massaged" girl is okay Shorts! :D

you make it back okay D?:tumbleweed:

need a new camera! :biggrin:

Attachments

• a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 10
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 7
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 6
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 5
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 9

Bonzo

Veteran
oh! what are these thingies! :biggrin:a friend of mine had to delay settin' up his lil donut so for now i have a 12 pack of Blumats to try out....i dont know yet if im gona set em up in the current run....

Attachments

• aa1.jpg
    aa1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
D

DHF

Don`t know why I can`t remember ta come check on yas Bro , but it looks like you`re rollin , so handle it...

Lookin good my buddy.....Nice lil care pkg from H&G fer 13 bucks shippin huh....anyways...Good luck and ....

Peace....Freds....:ying:.....

bobblehead

Veteran
IDK if you shared the link Bonz... but I just ordered myself a sample pack for $13 too!

http://www.house-garden.us/samples/

This should get me a whole reservoir... lol... Actually I want to do some side by sides in veg at least so I can compare coco A&B to my GH 6/9 that I'm so familiar with...

The room looks great so far! Looks like you're getting back into the swing of things...

Bonzo

Veteran
FRED!! :) been a few lil' bumps in road but so far so good! plants are alive! :woohoo: gonna pop another 1k in this week...

what it do bobble dude! :) thanks for postin' the link!

ya know im lookin' forward to try the H&G but seein' all the additives kinda throws me...and the mix amounts are trippy like 1.1 ml per gal and 1.8 ml per gallon...kind of a pain in my ass...but maybe its worth it....we shall see

i also got a bunch more of the X nutrients....gonna be tryin' those as well....friend of mine ran em and they worked well...very few additives...one of the most inexpensive lines out there....AND very nice people! i like that! :biggrin:

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
hi Bonzo :tiphat:

took me a little while, but I found my way to your thread :)

nice to see Mister D here too, that trip to Mexico to see a shaman for some ayahuasca ceremonies sounds good. I would really like to do something similar, although I was thinking I'd probably try to go to Peru.

:peacock:

Oh, I noticed a couple pages back someone said something about Mycorrhizae. I think they said that they were a beneficial bacteria, just thought I'd point out that mycorrhiza is a fungus.

http://mycorrhiza.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mycorrhiza

:thank you:

Bonzo

Veteran
howdy boobs! :) glad you made it!:woohoo:

its a fungus? so theres a fungus among us!? :biggrin:

Peru! Machu Picchu! some day...:)

boobs

child of the sun
Veteran
yeah, now you know who the fun guy is... :party:

lol... :)

Machu Picchu is cool and all, but it's all about Ollayntaytambo and Pumapunku... :biggrin:

Mister_D

Veteran
Oh shit bonz, things are blowing up in the stadium :woohoo:. Free trial pack of blumats too ! Damn bro you have become the freebie king, i'm a lil jealous :biggrin:. Trip was great :peacock:. Always good to see old friends, and I enjoy a good trip once every year or three. Helps to have a guide with the amounts we consume. I personally ate 15+ large buttons over the weekend, along with an unknown amount of ayahuasca tea, and of course a couple oz's of headies. Sampled a few other concoctions from the old man as well. I don't recommend inexperienced people try to mix psychedelics or dose themselves so heavily. I'm very experienced and wouldn't ever consider taking on a trip of this magnitude without the guidance of the medicine man. Easy for things to take a turn for the worse, not a good thing when you will be peaking another 10-15 hours or longer.

Anyway thanks to bonz for the info on the sample pack and bobbles for the link ;). Going to have to order one of those pronto.

Boobs - Glad to see you made your way over to bonz's thread. Broski always has some good things going on, stay tuned for the show. I'll be checkin in on your thread also, lots of catch up after the weekend. Peru sounds real nice :good:, just make sure you are in a safe place with good people around you.

Bonzo

Veteran
what it is D! :) glad you had a safe "trip" dude!

couple pics :)

x nutes:

lights on:

clones and sprouts! from top left: Cheese, Blue Dreem, Green Crack and another GC

sprouts bottom left: Casey Jones, AK, CJ and DSD....there all gettin transplanted soon

Killer Queen in the cloner...all rooted! im really excited about the KQ! about all of em!

and i miss school!! :D

Attachments

• aaa4.jpg
    aaa4.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 6
  • aaa2.jpg
    aaa2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 9
  • aaa1.jpg
    aaa1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 6
  • aaa3.jpg
    aaa3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 6

Bonzo

Veteran
does'nt get much better than this D! :D

HGO DUDE! howdy my friend! :) things are goin' pretty good....ran into a couple lil' bumps in the road but damn its been a long time so all things considered im pretty stoked so far! I just watered em and i think its time to flip em'....i'm still thinkin' about a feed system...the corrugated fiberglass is workin' great for drainage....one thing i dont see with a feed system is watering schedules....i mean i am watering about every other day...they seem to like it...they stay pretty heavy at that rate...i dunno....first time in coco so...im thinkin' i may have to put the first row on the floor and lower the second rows....in that case i would definitly stick to hand watering...set up a barrel with a pump and hose...we'll see....glad your here dude! your thread is gonna be awesome....figurin' out whats what...:D

Mister_D

Veteran
Bonzo - Many ways to skin a cat my friend. Coco is very versatile in how it can be treated, and watering it seems to be a highly debated subject. If you are watering every other day and things are staying pretty heavy I'd say your pots are too big relative to plant size to be watering everyday DTW. Unless you use massive runoff to ensure enough o2 exchange. Two things you can do if DTW is your goal 1. use smaller pots and 2. switch to a chow mix or similar for better drainage. HGO's method works so well because of the added hydrotron. Neither of those options are a good fit for this grow, but something to think about for next round. What I recommend you do this round is water with the same amount of water you are using now, just break it down into smaller feedings more often. For example if you are feeding each plant a quart of nutes every other day, feed each plant half a quart everyday. Or if you go to a drip system, time feeds so each plant gets a 1/4 quart twice a day. Glad you are digging the corrugated plastic ;), love that stuff myself.

Bonzo

Veteran
Bonzo - Many ways to skin a cat my friend. Coco is very versatile in how it can be treated, and watering it seems to be a highly debated subject. If you are watering every other day and things are staying pretty heavy I'd say your pots are too big relative to plant size to be watering everyday DTW. Unless you use massive runoff to ensure enough o2 exchange. Two things you can do if DTW is your goal 1. use smaller pots and 2. switch to a chow mix or similar for better drainage. HGO's method works so well because of the added hydrotron. Neither of those options are a good fit for this grow, but something to think about for next round. What I recommend you do this round is water with the same amount of water you are using now, just break it down into smaller feedings more often. For example if you are feeding each plant a quart of nutes every other day, feed each plant half a quart everyday. Or if you go to a drip system, time feeds so each plant gets a 1/4 quart twice a day. Glad you are digging the corrugated plastic ;), love that stuff myself.

goddang very well put D! :) i have started givin em a lil' less each watering....and i am usin' drip clean...they look so ready to flip so i think this weekend we commence flippage! :D might have actually vegged a lil' too long....we'll see...:woohoo:

on that note when do you change to bloom nutes?

and...im' tryin the X nutes on the cuts and so far they dig it! starting pretty rapid growth...im' considering using the X for flower of current OGRE crop...

had a lil accident today....was cleanin' the rooms...la la la...decided to fill RO barrel and....forgot about it :D no flaot valve....prolly about 30 gallons on the floor...no electrical on floor...no probs...just a long clean up....shop vac came in way handy!