What's new

KW31 Try Sour Kush, G.H. Bubba Kush, Dinafem Critical + & Road Runner

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey MaynardG Krebs thanks for advice bro, yeah this plant grow with alternate nodes and have trifoliate leaves but alternate ...so i keep clone from this one fo su, after we see what happen....maybe a monster plant?!?...you make me feel happy this morning bro!!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Just had an AK47 start that way. By the 5th node it started spitting perfect trifoliate leaf sets. Can be a really good thing...or mean nothing at all from what I've read.

hey devilweed thanks for ya stopin!! i hope this plant get out some beautifull things.. :tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is the first sour kush topped last week, no change much but still healthy and no sign of stress cause topped ,,good!!
picture.php

curved leaves from sk topped one, maybe now get fattening and stretching this leaves no coming more...
picture.php

same sk topped ..look the stem are so fucking healthy and many branch too ..:)
picture.php

this is the second sour kush get topped few days before at 22 day veg at 31 october....then 1 november is 1°day flower, can't wait for see how she come in bloom..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

same cut between 4° and 5° internode.
today is 4°day flow but for fresh updates with pix inside we need to wait few days, im little busy sorry growerzzz...:tiphat:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
the 1° pix is bubba kush at 5 day flow friday..

2° and 3° pix are road runner

4° and 5° are second bubba big

enjoy and more pix coming soon...

Attachments

• CIMG3399.jpg
    CIMG3399.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG3384.jpg
    CIMG3384.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 13
  • newest room pics 004
    newest room pics 004
    89.4 KB · Views: 23
  • CIMG3436.jpg
    CIMG3436.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 9
  • CIMG3437.jpg
    CIMG3437.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 11

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
continius updates from day°5 flow (friday)..garden are healthy n' green, also take first dosage of grow-bloom excellerator to encourage the lower stem to do grow, last time i use this fert. and is a good choice !!
so now we watching tha pix show, some sour kush..

sour kush trifoliate one....she grow up everyday more and take personality..can't wait
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is the 2° sour kush get topped just before flip to flow. now afte 5 days looks completely recovered from cut stress but no get stress..
picture.php

picture.php

more pix coming soon...keep watching growerzzzz :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
man your fast, im having trouble to keep up with you heeheheh, great stuff allways bro!!

hei b.s. thanks for ya stopin :bump:... we run quietly nice man im excited to see the canopy filled up ..:laughing:

Ahah i used topping too in my babies, great technik ;)

thanks for stopping bro and1m :tiphat: i hope she put many branch up then many nugget !! eh eh :wave:
i want try do topped to more plant but my problem is the small space for grow and my little experience and i can make a disaster maybe and after no smile , but if i try slowly every grow try 2/3 plant only i can teach myself and also not everyplant response good after topped then after try different plant maybe one time i try grow like 6 plant topped after 1 month veg. then put a net and do the scrog ..this is the plan :i want arrive to do scrog in this cab soon , but i need to understand better the reaction of the plant to different training and choice the best one genetic is good for my requirement then try make just it ..:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
same updates from day 5 flow at 5 novem.

this is the sour kush with more indica pheno i think because i see more fat leaves but nothing sure..
she present less branch then other sk but nice also
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nice shot ..same sk
picture.php

then all plants..
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
my beautifull road runner...at 5 day flow, she are healthy and green , start make some stretching and coming fist bud in the branch, nice time this for auto's because i can see the flower formation with the stretching up just emozional event :plant grow: you no ??!!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is the big one into the garden critical +..now female i find up in the stem 2 small pistill..:jump: look imponent and grow double in the first 5 day flow!!
picture.php

picture.php

i calcolate how many days i use the mh 250w , she are beautifull white light, now still 22 day veg. + 11 day flow = 33 day use mh maybe is time for put the hps 250w....or no???
this genetic take 9 week flow, if i change now the garden take 33 day mh and hps around 60/65 day ..is a great plan....:comfort:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
lil updates from yesterday day 11 of flow. the garden continius grow well and fuct up shit i put out 1 of 2 bubba big ..why?? was male..:laughing:.. the ball coming like a mothafucka bitch
maybe also one more bk and one sk coming male but is to early for check, the preflower just coming now but are very small, but i have also c+ female and 1 of small bk is female , other plants we need to wait few days more for see what happen..

all plants shot..very nice green color and full power healthy!!!
picture.php

this is critical + confirmed female yesterday, look imponent at 40 cm high, pistill shot..you can see??

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hey growerzzzz more pix coming soon, any comment are welcome..:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
...nothing to say except for...compliment!
:wave:

hey thanks wolv for ya stopin and compliment, the very sorprise is the critical + and road runner from dinafem , both show perfect structure healthy and green..can't wait bro can't wait :wave:

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Nice updates KW :yes:
Dont worry too much for topping, its easy and works well most of the times.
Some strains dont react good to top though so experience is your best friend ;)

Peace

=K

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Nice updates KW :yes:
Dont worry too much for topping, its easy and works well most of the times.
Some strains dont react good to top though so experience is your best friend ;)

Peace

=K

hey thanks for appreciate and support me bro, maybe you are right because the 2 sour kush get topped put up many beautifull branch and now i look the grow and i think if before i topped also 2 bk maybe was better but anyway garden going good...:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
in this update we can watching the 2 sour kush get topped, both show nice branch grow up and no sign of stress but also no sign of sex, is time for this or no?? i can't wait for see the preflower "FEMALE"... of course..eh eh :bump:
also yesterday i change from MH 250w to HPS 250W after 33 day grow under the mh , i like use mh for keep the plants more bush and control some stretching i think this time the plant after 33 day look more short then other time because i use also many cfl 20w red light around the cab, now i take out the cfl in central cab because no need i have hps, but i take only for lateral side where the hps no work well or not arrive...

the first 2 pix are sk top.#2, get training few days after then sk top.#1...
picture.php

picture.php

this is sk top.#1...
picture.php

also no more deformed leaves in this sk top.#1
picture.php

more pix coming soon...keep watching growerzzz :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
continius updates from yesterday day 11 flow...

this is the sour kush "TRIFOLIATE" one..eh eh can't wait for see how they come after stretching :) also this one no show me sex..fuct up shit.. why to long for coming out..!??!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is the big one sour kush..37cm high...few cm less then critical +, 7 plants still 30cm h and 2 plants at 35cm h....quietly good for now!!
picture.php

.....:wave:....

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
this is my pretty road runner at day 11 flow. start make flower everywhere and gonna be a super dank weed....:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

upstairs view
picture.php

today i give full dosage of fert. .. in 6 liter water i put:

advanced hydroponic of holland
grow- 4,5 ml
bloom- 2 ml
micro- 2 ml

advanced natural power
grow/bloom excellerator- 6 ml
enzymes+ 6 ml

hey grower any advice or imput are welcome...:wave:

C

CFL_Grow

Everything is looking great :) I wish i could find some square containers local to me.

Loving the Sour Kush plant

woolybear

Veteran
Killer,

AWESOME grow thread! Its so great of you to photo the entire process, really helps show others what we should have as a goal!

Couple questions:

How long do you keep them under only the CFLs? I ask b/c I recently killed some seedlings due to putting them under HIDs too soon!

Also: Ever do a smoke report on the MOC Big Bud? I recently ordered some MOC Big Bud crosses from Classic Seeds here on icmag, here's his description of them:

"ministry of cannabus big bud a real great indica cross that has the power most big buds lack .its been crossed to the 4 males i picked to make these crosses they are wally duck C-99,reefermans G-13 , bogs blue moon rocks ,cls jacalyn this should be some real power buds with a heavy yield of mixed sativa and indica goodness a great medical mix of truly unique strains..."

Sounds cool, right? :dance013: