What's new

Butte's 2007 Outdoor - "In the trenches..."

Butte

Veteran
Took this quickie snapshot this morning as the sun was just clearing the garden. On the far left are mostly Purps, the kushes are front middle in the shot, the C99 is barely discernable in the green pot in the middle, the soma is just to the right of that, G13xHash and Snowcap are towards the rear middle, and some thirsty cheese take up the far right next to the greenhouse. You can also see the lights I strung to keep them in veg...no early flowering this year!!

Busy day today, so I'm off. Happy growing - Butte

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow man, this i cant miss :lurk:

nice dicking machine!

Last edited:

Butte

Veteran
Well, I’ve been doing a lot of work, so this is gonna be brief. Went over to a buddies place to help him get his in the ground a couple days ago. In front center is a Urkle, on either side are Purps, the second row are Purps except the furthest left which is a Green Crack and the remainder are also Crack.

Some of the clones he’s growing are the same batch I have. It’s really interesting to see the differences in growth based on environmental factors. I’ll throw up some comparison pics soon...

Yesterday was spent picking out which ones I’ll be planting and which will stay in reserve “just in case”. Here’s what’s getting run this year in my garden:

Bubba Kush (x 2)
G13 x Hash (x 2)
Cheese (x 4)
God’s Gift (x 1)
Soma (x 1)
Ogre (x 1)
Af Wreck (x 1)
Purps (x 3)
Green Crack (x 1)
Urkle (x 1)
Master Kush (x 1)

I’ll shoot some photos this evening or tomorrow morning when the light is nicer. These mid-day shots I’ve been taking are coming out terribly.

Gotta get showered and soak in the tub...

Happy growing from a very exhausted Butte.

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
I continue to be impressed with the quality of preparation displayed in this thread!

California Med-growers have a great thing there, the variety of elite clones floating around just makes it that much better! The best Cannabis I have smoked came from California dispeseries.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whoah butte!!!! ....what a plot you got this year!! :yoinks: ...looks soooo cool!! ....I'll be watchin this FOR sure :wave: :joint: good luck and stay safe :D

The Iceman

WOW!! I'm glad I found this thread... talk about getting the most out of the # of plants allowed. Truly kickass bro! Good luck and smooth sailing the rest of the way.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
WoW, Lovely grow! thats some great preparation for this season too :D looking forward to watching those plants get huge under our favorite Bulb. Best wishes with the greenhouse and will be watching eagerly and things progress.

Seasons Greetings

Dime

jolene

Yeah - that is an amazing bit of horticultural engineering, it must be a joy to have a patch of land like that to legally grow such a fine range of ganja

Just out of curiosity, do you harvest rainwater at all (I don't know what your precipitation is like there)?

Butte

Veteran
So, It's been busy up here, but the missus and I put everything in the ground yesterday. OK, so I put everything in the ground and she watered! :biglaugh:

Anyhow, a group shot...

Happy growing all - Butte

Last edited:

Butte

Veteran
Jolene - I harvested some off the greenhouse and off another outbuilding I have, but I got started too late and we had a poor year for rainfall. I would like to build a ferrocement tank to collect and capture rainwater for next winter. Here's a good example:

RainwaterUrnOVcolorCoat152.jpg
...and some highly recomended books - Rainwater Harvesting for Drylands and Water Storage, both from Oasis Design.
- Butte

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't help being amazed everytime you post a pic! AND IT'S ONLY MAY!!!
:yoinks:
"Living the Dream" indeed! :D:yes:

G

I loved last years thread but this one looks like it will be even more spectacular. Awesome work, I can't wait to sit back and watch this one develop, have a good one :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts