What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Zeppelin's 2016 Outdoor

sdd420

Veteran
How ironic lol...but Tahoe sounds good right now....better than 108*
Enjoy it there's no better place anywhere ime peace sdd

20sackzack

Looking great hash! Are height limits an issue for you? Just curious because you seem like a very capable and professional grower. I would imagine you would have no problem growing some monsters in large pots, like 200 gallon or larger. Unless you have to stay under a fence line..

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can grow the big girls, but I only have so much room, and I wanted a big variety so I chose the smaller pots. I am part owner of a grower owned collective and we like to stock our menu with our own stuff. It also allows us to undercut dispensaries and help patients and our selves. We sell top shelf for ten a gram flat. Therefore instead of getting 1400-2400 a pound from dispensaries we get 4520 a pound. This allows our patients to get a 280 ounce delivered to their door vs 350-450 like the dispensaries around here. It also allows us to donate cbd products to kids and cancer patients for free.

Oh and the ounces look like this

Last edited:

cbcool

That looks very nice,and that's very noble of you to help patients save some money and donate to sick children for free. God knows every penny counts when you fighting an illness!

My hat's off to you sir!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That looks very nice,and that's very noble of you to help patients save some money and donate to sick children for free. God knows every penny counts when you fighting an illness!

My hat's off to you sir!

It's just sustainable and responsible business. Nothing special. It just looks good compared to all the scum bag gangster owned dispensaries. Like harborside. 99 percent of the dispensaries mark up there cbd products 100 percent or more. And they pay 1400 a pound for good weed and turn around and sell 60 dollars eighths. That's 7680 a pound. That's a 540 percent mark up. It's atleast a 300 percent profit after they pay for their infrastructure, licensing, and employees. Yet they claim to be compassionate because they donate a few thousand a year. They don't pay federal taxes either because they claim to be a charity.

Did I mention fuck dispensaries.

cbcool

I couldn't have said it better, dispensaries are the pharmaceutical companies of cannabis, they couldn't give two shit's about helping anyone, just profit driven.

Machine_Gun

I can grow the big girls, but I only have so much room, and I wanted a big variety so I chose the smaller pots. I am part owner of a grower owned collective and we like to stock our menu with our own stuff. It also allows us to undercut dispensaries and help patients and our selves. We sell top shelf for ten a gram flat. Therefore instead of getting 1400-2400 a pound from dispensaries we get 5230 a pound. This allows our patients to get a 280 ounce delivered to their door vs 350-450 like the dispensaries around here. It also allows us to donate cbd products to kids and cancer patients for free.

Oh and the ounces look like this
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57429&picturei=138684]View Image[/url]

Is this in the east bay by any chance?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I noticed all the grow threads dropping in stars. Like all of them. What stupid shit head troll is going around voting one star on the threads to drop the ratings? That person can go fuck themselves. I hope they step,on a bear trap in the woods and and get eaten alive by scavenger coyotes.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great to see you D.D. Hope you enjoy the thread. Send me a link over to your thread. I haven't seen it yet this year.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Allen wrench

Closest to the camera is a bushed out Girl Scout cookies. In the middle is a bushed out sherbet. The tall one in the back is an amnesia haze. Also there is a few smaller pots I put out for fun. Those are Jackie og 5.

That random row of ten.

Alien wifi f2 in the center back there.