What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

bigAl25

Veteran
Aurora Indica would be my choice, and the AK48 is some real fine ganja. I even had the cherry ludens cough drop pheno my last grow. I have maui wowie and blackberry coming up for my winter grow. Best of luck, you will surely find some gems in their beans.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
LOVE'n my Raspberry Cough... Definitely gonna get at least another pack or 2... and really build something off this strain.... I wanna find that 100% Sativa landrace Cambodian... The strain definitely is sativa dom all the way... Definitely landrace with unique f1 hybrid vigor.... I wanna check out Ice for sure too. Pics soon.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Its a Landrace Cambodian Sativa x Ice

I got a pack, and they are about 2 weeks from seed... 12/12 from seed.

I'm gonna probably throw them back in veg once they sex.... What do you guys think? Would that stress them out too much? 12/12 from seed, and back to 24/0 or 18/6 after 2-3 weeks when they sex?

If I keep them flowering I'll try to leave the bottom part of the plants, and reveg after I harvest.

bigAl25

Veteran
I know that without photos of mature, late stage plants, words are unfulfilling, but I just put my blackberry and maui wowie seeds into their seed starters yesterday. Some have already broken open and starting the tap root deal. I'm doing my thrifty grow this season with Nirvana, but I can tell you from past grows, their strains rank right up their with the more expensive stuff. For Christmas I am giving myself 10 fem Aurora Indica seeds for the next go round. I'll put up photos after a few months when my Hawaii fruit garden gets farther along. Everything is Irie MON

Saratj1

Another pic
picture.php

Midwest sticky

Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur
I grew out snow white. Awhile back turned out damn good, I'm going to order another pack in my next order. Maybe some blue mystic too.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Blue Mystic is Jellyfish-Recommended. Seed Boutique has that Nirvana 'pick four' deal- it includes BM and most of Nirvana's best.

bigAl25

Veteran
OK, Here's the bitch of this start. Only 3 blackberry and one maui wowie came up. They are now under the 400 watt MH. I placed 4 AK48 seeds and 2 Paradise Ice cream seeds in the starter for germination. I hate that only one Maui came up, but that's life. Hope the AK and Ice cream pop soon so they won't be so far behind the others. Irie Mon and ONe Love.

bigAl25

Veteran
Here is another ass kicker. I put the AK48s in the starter this morning. This afternoon my Aurora Indicas arrived in the mail. I would have loved to put them in the starter pellets, but the AKs are fine ganja too. Still pissed only one maui wowie popped. It will be a heavy indica grow this time, and thanks Nirvana for the fast holiday service.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
If you have to pick 1 Sativa, and 1 Indica???????

What Would They Be?

I'm thinking about getting Eldorado, or Full Moon??????

I want that crazy magical Sativa... Soaring, Inspiring, Uplifting, Inspiring, Happy...... Cartoon vision... Music/Movies are like a dream.... Pure tunnelvision.... super high

I wanna get a more speedy frosty Indica/Hybrid also... Not sure what to roll with...
White Widow.....Snow White.....ICE....Nothern Lights... Not really sure....
I'd like to get a combo that would do well to cover a decent spectrum of buzz, plus do well breeding together...... Maybe Full Moon, and Nothern Lights....

leyus

Northern Lights is great, all day smoke.

If you want most heavy indica, way heavier then NL think about aurora indica.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Yeah... AI is suppose to be the most stoned, narcotic Nirvana, but I just picture it to be bland... Just a heavy conk before bed which of course that can be great, but not exactly what I'm going for.... Thats why I said Indica/Hybrid.... I definitely think I need something more Euphoric/Uppy stone instead of Relaxed/Downny