What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
The buds are doing it on their own Dee9. I just put this old bulb at them for lights, I pour some nutes on them every now and then, and they grow like crazy :D

Blockhead again, day 59. They're getting ready now and are already on a flush, some foxtailing and nice colors coming through...

picture.php

One Blockhead's hit with mold, it's cola is shrinking. That's one problem with that strain, they don't stand up well against pests and once you stop feeding them, you impair its ability to defend itself. Mold is a real threat in the last weeks. Still I'm keeping the room dry. Humidity doesn't even register on my hygrometer, which means it's below 20%

I use a camera with manual settings Highlighter, that way I can play with flash, aperture, white scale settings, etc, to compensate for the HPS light.

Here are two White Widows, this Widow has a kind of fruity Afghani smell to it...

picture.php

picture.php

This Island Sweet Skunk should probably go until 75 days, but I'm still going to take her at 70, with all the others. That's a side branch in the front, the main cola's in the back.

picture.php

And finally something from the veg garden; another batch of Blockheads successfully rooted, and som SDOGs from seed are coming up...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

grapepunched

lookin great brother!
i love that blockhead!
wish they still made beans of that one

-gp

S

Space Ghost

truly beautiful rosy, that's a great representation of blockhead... you should throw some pollen on her next run.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks grapepunched, canned abyss1, Space Ghost, Delta9, JerseyDutch, LilMan72003 and all. Grapepunched, Space Ghost, yes that's a great Blockhead. I believe this is the pheno that Breeder Steve wanted to pass on, because it turned up twice in a single pack, and should be fairly common (well, now there are no more). It outyields the other phenos by far (I kept two other phenos, but they just can't compete with this one) and smells differently. This pheno's 100% mango, the others have different aromas mixed in.

Belive me Space Ghost, she's been pollenized already. I have F2:s and seed crosses made with her and Island Sweet Skunk, Blueberry, and if I get male SDOGs - which I should - there will be Blockhead keeper X SDOG soon as well.

Island Sweet Skunks, day 60. Ten more days to go. Grow grow grow!

picture.php

picture.php

These girls shoot off buds in all different direction, you can't take an overall sharp picture of them.

Yes JerseyDutch, post your speakerbox pics, I like to see it all. Just don't ask me to sex them, lol.

C

CMoon

fantastic ISS rosey, great yeilder for such an high end med

bests.....Cmoon

keke.nz

oh my goddd, those buds are coming along quiteee well if that describes it haha.
the yeild will be pretty bug huh? cant wait to see the end result man awesome work.

keke

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely rosy, sorry bout the blockhead mold. your buds looks awesome big!

G

grapepunched

seriously stunning grow!
one for the books! awesome
structure on the ISS and Blockhead,
but everything looks dialed to the MAX!
keep up the good fucking work bro

-gp

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks again pals. I don't really know how much they'll yield keke.nz, I never weigh my crop. I know they'll yield handsomely, on the given surface.

Winter grows are easy to handle. In general, less pest attacks, humidity easy to control, temps also. Less things to go wrong.

Although, I miss-calculated the growth of the Island Sweet Skunks, and the reason why they grow like wine Grapepunched, is that they're up in level with the reflectors and huddle in under them. So, still not the perfect grow. I hoped for no mold, but got it anyway,

Both vertical and horisontal lighting is the trick Esbe, in order to give the plants a more Sun-like overall light coverage, but with indoor yield. You produce more on less surface. The plants grow chunky, like I want them :D

picture.php

Now, let's see some of those recent pics of yours...

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
No pics yet from the brother/sisterhood, I want to SEE...

Seriously, I don't want this to be a private show-off thread, throw in whatever you've got, fat plants, skinny plants, anyone doing vertical lighting, coco coir growing? Is your puppy so cute you can't stop photographing it? Don't post it, but post one of your mom naked :D ... and it's not the size that matters. By the way, you should all know that when I grow these girls in NFT instead of coco, they get even more massive.

A few more pics, day 60-61...

picture.php

picture.php

The fan hanging next to the bulb is 12cm/4.7 inches wide. Gives you a rough idea of dimensions,

Some more ISS colas...

picture.php

phew, i'm sweating it's so hot in hurr. that blockhead looks phenomenal.

you always seem to have beautiful buds to take beautiful pics of. cheers for sharing.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I didn't know you rigged your bulb vertically Black Ra1n. I will take a closer look at your shots,

Here's a White Widow, day 61, and you can hint the vertical bulb on the right side.

picture.php

My Stats Hawaiian Meds, well, I run two 600w horisontal bulbs on a narrow rectangular space, plus two 250w vertical in the winter, one in the hot summer months.

The only bulbs I use since years back are the Philips Son-T PIA, Green Power mainly. I use a lot of different nutes and additives, but the one I always fall back on is GHE's 3 part nute. I veg with organic nutes and use mineral based in flower, with occasional feeds of organic in between.
I also alternate between NFT and coco coir, both have their advantages and disadvantages. My cultivation credo is to grow out of the box, try new products, new methods, and not get closed in on one thing. I've tried just about every grow method except an Omega garden (which to me is kind of like industrial broiler farming, not very interesting. I like a personal relationship with my plants). I'm keeping an eye on LEDs and CMHs, and will give it a go once the technology is au point for my needs.

My needs? Lots of chunky, massive buds :D

Although I do put quality above quantity, even if it doesn't show. Choice of genetics is the basic factor to consider.

I hope you can find the Blockhead somewhere sin-seed, but if I'm not mistaken it's not being made anymore, since the father plant died. You can probably find Blockhead F2:s though, if you scrutinize the forums.

I only photograph the beautiful buds swampskunk, the ugly ones never get their 15 minutes of fame :D

Here's another shot of a vegging SDOG, I hope these will deliver both the potency and the yield of other Diesel genetics that I've had in my garden, Soma's NYCD and Rezdog's Sour Diesel v2, both outstanding.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts