What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Herbal cannabis extracts

A

arcticsun

wow.. check you out with all the delish smokeables.. im totally jealous atm mate :D

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
dread, dont know about the "red" part, but delicious looking piece :yummy: Im really not an expert on Lebhash, but how did that came to you? I mean was it wrapped in plastic etc.. Im proud to say I recently made friends with 60-70´s professional Lebanese smuggler, his retired for ges now, but told me some great storys!!

Btw... Could you tell me what size those chunks were sold and how much did it cost, I understand it´s strictly for personal use and ya prob dont want to tell it publicly, so pls PM me, if you will, co´s im interested to hear those things;)

dread

Veteran
it came to me as shown in the picture
was a block of 100gr ,the piece shown is 25 gr
if u take a little piece & rub between fingers,they become rusty red
is very aromatic &gives good bodystone to me,very good love&peace feeling in the head
i&i can still taste it in mi mouth after 1 hour of smoking it
piece is very dry inside,so i&i guess more than a year old
was sold between 2 & 4 euros per gr

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
OK, thanks for the info, the price you copped it = FREE here in Finland if you ever find such...

However, I have discussed this before and here´s what I got sold as good Moroccan, but the color plays tricks with mah mind :chin:

All others are homemade, but the chunk center in down got DA oldschool color, flavor & odor, maybe? Whats your opinion?

And a macro of it:

RedLeb was sold in clothbag´s with stamp on them, they still make it that way.. No offense for you mang, but that piece looks alot like good Moroccan :chin: Nobody cannot say it fo shure, if you havent buy it from the makers in Lebanon, which I doubt, the main thing is that you enjoy of it:woohoo:

Wfw1

Hey Herb thanks for the pm. Thought I'd pop by and show you what I've been up too. The first one is a grammer, melts and everything mmm. Second is almost a gram, don't think ive tested this one so dunno if it melts. There are too many of the little buggers too keep track of, I have probably a dozen that range in quality from full melt to scraped crystal out of the top of the buster quality, chunks of weed and all lmfao but hey all of them pressed into a semi-solid ball and that's good enough for me.

The last pic is of the tray of my screen, I roll my joints on this bad boy and collect the sift beneath. Probably another three quaters of a gram kickin there.

Not too much new on the oil front, waiting for harvest time :D Did you ever try making oil out of fresh plant material like jump117? I've yet to do it myself but there's a little 1-1/2 foot tall lady that's gonna be our test subject for it this year. If all goes to plan then I hope to have some nice amber within a half hour of chopping her :)

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Nice hash as always bro :yes: I now the thang when you collect the sift won kiff and make them pieces, I myself smoke so tiny pieces out that I have a little jar full of discs / hashballs curing! One thing I wanna tip you if you already didnt know mang, is that cure your resins for at least 4 months and try them again after that ;)

No, I havent got fresh plant material for ages, just old trim laying around... Btw.. Made my last batch yesterday :yummy: Pics follow in day, or two!!

Wfw1

Yeah those pieces are actually in the lid of the jar they stay in. Man does that jar smell good. Yeah the screen gives hash that's quite good. Bubbles and Melts and hits hard like oil. Never found anything like this on the market. Only when made myself haha

Sounds good can't wait to see, as I told you its going to be a little harder to do a fresh oil run now seeing on the plants were stolen but I'll try and make the best of it.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Lovely chunk dread :yummy: Me thinks it´s karmatime fo shure fo shires:yoinks:

Wfw1: I the smell when you open the jar, ymmmmmm 2 yieeee:abduct: And just from the smell I know;)

dread

Veteran
Nice hash as always bro :yes: I now the thang when you collect the sift won kiff and make them pieces, I myself smoke so tiny pieces out that I have a little jar full of discs / hashballs curing! One thing I wanna tip you if you already didnt know mang, is that cure your resins for at least 4 months and try them again after that ;)

QUOTE]

oooh yeah,cured hash is so much better than fresh pressed hash,i&i keep mine in the attick ina jar
grtz
D.

Wfw1

I know the smell is enough to calm you haha. Yeah it's alot smoother after a nice cure I find too.

In the attic dread? I thought cool temps were better for THC retention, or is your attic not hot?

dread

Veteran
i&i live in Hellgium(Belgium)it's not often hot over here,so it stays cool
grtz
D.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Some quick pics of sift that is waiting purifying sift to make some white, loosely packed disc´s with melted corners and cure them at least for next summer:yummy:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wfw1

I havnt made a disc in forever, looks good herb. My press is probably made at me cause I've been making balls rather then discs haha