Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TnTLabs
    replied
    sorry if this has been addressed here before, but i couldnt find any info...
    so, what type of ethanol is ok to use and what types not...
    id rather not use ISO as
    ive mostly seen Ethanol at 96,6% up to 100%.. mostly sold for fireplaces..
    im guessing the 100% version will be the better choice?
    anything i have to watch out for?
    many thanks

Leave a comment:

• Gray Wolf
    replied
    Try covering with HAO topical and covering with a bandage/bandaid.

You can also leave enough ethanol in a concentrate to allow you to paint it on, and then cover with a bandaid. It's transdermal.

Leave a comment:

• angelgoob
    replied
    waterfarm please explain.

is it the cinnamon terps helping too?

Leave a comment:

• LostTribe
    replied
    GW info on treatment of recurring non melanoma skin cancer as a friend has gone back under the knife on his face a 3rd time same spot? Blessed LT

Leave a comment:

• heady blunts
    replied
    hello friends,

a family member who is a cancer (and chemo) survivor was just diagnosed with a new spot of basal cell carcinoma. i want to start him on hash oil topical treatment immediately.

i know the rick simpson protocol is to use hash oil directly on the site with no carrier oils. is this still best practice? or would a lotion or balm or oil have more penetration and ease of use than the straight cannabis oil?

i’m also wondering about full spectrum etoh extracts vs store bought distillate and isolate. i have some thc distillate in a syringe ready to go from another project. i also have some hemp CBD isolate. please share your opinions and experiences with narrow-band extracts like these vs more full spectrum options like FECO.

i will be able to make him an etoh extract from my supply but i need time to make it. i can start him on the distillate today.

Leave a comment:

• LostTribe
    replied
    Originally posted by medicalmj View Post
    Yes I got it tested by Steadfast Labs - overall was 676 mg/g; active THC was 616 mg/g; CBG 25 mg/g; CBN 11 mg/g; CBC 10 mg/g; the rest of the canninoids were in single digits.

The best news is that the patient just got back MRI results on 05/09 and there is absolutely no tumor. Patient consumed 90 grams of the oil over a 2 month period ending first week of April (need to confirm start and finish dates with her husband and caregiver). Patient did start with smaller doses about 6 weeks earlier but only to get accustomed to effects of cannabis.

Patient did have radiation and TMZ(chemo)during January (approx. 1 month starting end of Dec) and emergency surgery early in December shortly after she originally collapsed and was admitted(don't have dates). However, there were still tumors after the surgery. Doctors were adamant that she needed a second round of chemo but she opted for the cannabis oil.

Doctors were shocked that there were no tumors during 05/09 visit as they were not aware of the cannabis treatments and expected to see residual tumors and potentially some new growth.

Patient has been on a maintenance dose of 0.3 g/day of oil which is taken all at once about 1-2 hours before bed each night. She has been on this since subsiding the full 1.5 g/day dose.

If anyone has feedback on maintenance dose we'd love to hear about it.
    Please update us on this patient much thanks

LT

Leave a comment:

• WaterFarmFan
    replied
    I have been providing many samples for people to try on a variety of skin ailments, and the results have been startling with massive improvement and enhanced ability to self-heal. My current recipe is a variant of GW's HAO with a few additions and tweaks:

10g Decarbed shatter
    5g Shea Butter
    3g Coconut oil
    1g Jojoba oil
    .7g Cinnamon Bark oil
    .7g Cinnamon Leaf oil
    .7g Myrrh essential oil

Leave a comment:

• Sasati
    replied
    Hello, and thank you everyone for this great thread. Inspired to try different methods, i am quite convinced about no-heat evaporation and natural decarb. Will try that next time i make a batch.

Question, i have about a small bach of CBD high plant material soaked in ISO for about 4 months now. I kind of forgot it there. Regarding the chloro and everything else related to that long soak, would it be advisable to transfer the oil to coconut oil with water, so that most of water soluble matter would stick to water, and all oil would be transferred in the coconut?

So if i filter it now, then evaporate the solvent, throw the oil in a kettle with coconut and hot water, let it absorb in the oil, and throw out the water after it has been separated? Or is it better just to use it topically?

I also have another batch of oil made with ISO, that soaked for almost a week. I was thinking of using the same method to get rid of most of the chloro, and to put the oil in coconut. Then start with small dosages to see the strenght.

Better ideas?

I have noticed before, that the longer the soak, the longer it takes to build tolerance to up the dosage, and the high is not clearly as clean as it is from shorter (3-4 minutes) washes. I purged the solvent with rice cooker in both, and decarbed the oil in the oven with moderate temperatures.

I love this stuff. I have tried it on many different things, like curing an eye infection in the lower lid. Just put a small drop on it. It stinged like hell for a while, but in the morning the infection was gone. Same was with irritated mole i had in the neck. It was one of those moles that sort of pulged from the skin, and it was ripped off and left with a sore spot years ago. Then it started to get sore again, and i treated it with oil. Haven't bothered since. I have also noticed that the oil kind of makes my muscular structure alot more stable and sort of more under control. Kind of like getting rid of hypermobile joints, and improving the muscle tone in the way strenght training does. In addition to that, i have noticed that the amount of oil eaten correlates with lost fat mass and improved metabolism.

Simply loving it. And considering the cancer rates and amount of toxins people eat these days, i am cumulating a good storage of the oil, because it is so probable that someone i know and love gets seriously sick at some point.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• medicalmj
    replied
    Originally posted by littlepookie View Post
    MedicalMJ, the flower of Cannabis might be even more effective, few fat joints and such.

Organically grown with the right nutrients is best. Absolutely no pesticides or anything of that sort.
    1.5 grams of 625mg/g is more than you can reasonable smoke in a day to get the same amount in your system as the oil form. And that’s 3 times more than I can handle over a 1 day period . And I can smoke 3 grams of my 27% grease monkey no problem . You can’t cure cancer by smoking. Even tho my grease monkey is almost 30% thc smoking 3 grams just ain’t the same. Try taking a half gram of the aforementioned oil. You’ll definitely have a major green outpu aka Acute psychosis.

Leave a comment:

• littlepookie
    replied
    Then it expands upon the soil used and type of nutrients in the soil and they nutrients you feed it and probably noble gas contents, mycorrhiza, etc, etc, etc, etc

Leave a comment:

• littlepookie
    replied
    MedicalMJ, the flower of Cannabis might be even more effective, few fat joints and such.

Organically grown with the right nutrients is best. Absolutely no pesticides or anything of that sort.

Leave a comment:

• medicalmj
    replied
    Originally posted by LostTribe View Post
    Did you get results and where is the patient at currently??

LT
    Yes I got it tested by Steadfast Labs - overall was 676 mg/g; active THC was 616 mg/g; CBG 25 mg/g; CBN 11 mg/g; CBC 10 mg/g; the rest of the canninoids were in single digits.

The best news is that the patient just got back MRI results on 05/09 and there is absolutely no tumor. Patient consumed 90 grams of the oil over a 2 month period ending first week of April (need to confirm start and finish dates with her husband and caregiver). Patient did start with smaller doses about 6 weeks earlier but only to get accustomed to effects of cannabis.

Patient did have radiation and TMZ(chemo)during January (approx. 1 month starting end of Dec) and emergency surgery early in December shortly after she originally collapsed and was admitted(don't have dates). However, there were still tumors after the surgery. Doctors were adamant that she needed a second round of chemo but she opted for the cannabis oil.

Doctors were shocked that there were no tumors during 05/09 visit as they were not aware of the cannabis treatments and expected to see residual tumors and potentially some new growth.

Patient has been on a maintenance dose of 0.3 g/day of oil which is taken all at once about 1-2 hours before bed each night. She has been on this since subsiding the full 1.5 g/day dose.

If anyone has feedback on maintenance dose we'd love to hear about it.

Leave a comment:

• LostTribe
    replied
    Originally posted by medicalmj View Post
    Just sent second batch to lab for testing for glioplastoma patient. She’s ben at 1.5g per day of oil for just over 2 weeks. First batch not tested. But 200 mg (.0.2 g) had me and tester in a state of psychosis. Made from sugar trim and the small to medium buds of three strains. GG 4 blue cheese and skunk berry.

Patient under went radiation and chemo. Treatments ended juSt over two weeks ago. Canbabis was used prior to all radiation treatments per positive results from clinical studies. This was part of the ramping up to the effective high dose of cannabis oil. Patient had MRI last week. Results due any day.

Dosage is based on minimum if 1g per day of 90% thc. Used worst case 60% which yields 1.5g per day. However based on testers and quality of inputs a much higher percentage is expected.

More to come.
    Did you get results and where is the patient at currently??

LT

Leave a comment:

• medicalmj
    replied
    Just sent second batch to lab for testing for glioplastoma patient. She’s ben at 1.5g per day of oil for just over 2 weeks. First batch not tested. But 200 mg (.0.2 g) had me and tester in a state of psychosis. Made from sugar trim and the small to medium buds of three strains. GG 4 blue cheese and skunk berry.

Patient under went radiation and chemo. Treatments ended juSt over two weeks ago. Canbabis was used prior to all radiation treatments per positive results from clinical studies. This was part of the ramping up to the effective high dose of cannabis oil. Patient had MRI last week. Results due any day.

Dosage is based on minimum if 1g per day of 90% thc. Used worst case 60% which yields 1.5g per day. However based on testers and quality of inputs a much higher percentage is expected.

More to come.

Leave a comment:

• Dog Star
    replied
    White sugar puts your body in acidic state.. thats a perfect for spreading disease
    further on other organs cause medium is favorable and alouds illness to trive..

body have powers to heal itself if you stop to made bad things to same body..

there are good number of folks that cured self but they was pretty disciplined
    in intake of unhealthy food or any food at all,they moved from bad habbits,etc..

intake is a very important to treat cancer... industry food and processed food killing for sure..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X