Treating Cancer with Concentrates Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heyhair View Post
    Hi Gray Wolf! I was recommended to this forum and hear you are very knowledgable. I have stage 4 appendix cancer and I have been using organic "RSO" that was made with grain alcohol as a solvent. I don't have a lot of cancer. A few small spots in my abdomen and one very small spot on my liver. This is a recurrence. I worked up to a gram a day via suppository. I had to stop using it due to unbearable pain in my liver. I used it for a little over two months. Other than the little spot on my liver getting slightly bigger, there was no change in my scans in a three month span. I feel I am on the right track, but not with the RSO as it shouldn't cause liver issues. Someone mentioned intervening swelling... Ok, from what? The residual hydrocarbons? I don't know if I will ever get an answer to that question, and believe me, I have been on a mission to find out to no avail. I was turned on to the short path, solvent free distillation process recently and wanted to get your thoughts on this. Can I use is the same way I used the RSO (I mixed the RSO 50/50 with coconut oil and filled syringes)? The short path product I can get is organic (pesticide and fungicide free) and was tested at 91.5% THC. I prefer the suppository method because the bioavailability is much higher than taking it orally and it bypasses the liver to avoid getting completely and utterly out of my mind high! Do you think the protocol would be the same (60 grams in 90 days, starting small and working my way up to 1 gram a day)? I really feel that cannabis can minumly keep this cancer at bay, I just need the right product. Thanks for your time!
    Do this.
    Get whole plant extract with all cannbinoids and terpenes. Make rso from quality bud and fan dry. Deccarb half the oil and combine both oils together with coconut oil.

You get benefits from all compounds. If I had cancer would be eating oil this way.

Thca patches opened my eyes. All cannbinoids are impor tant not just decarbbed versions. Also terpenes terpenoids flavanoids help illnesses.

Comment

i'm very curious about these suppositories.

i wonder if they could potentially benefit folks living with crohns. sounds promising.

i was also recently asked about treating cervical cancer with cannabis and after reading this thread i got to wondering about using these same suppositories in the vaginal canal. i know that coconut oil is safe in and around the genitals, so would that be potentially a sensible treatment option?

i assume rectal suppositories would also be effective for her treatment, but i guess i'm wondering if getting that much closer to the site of cancer would improve the efficacy.
      . c a n n a b i s . s a v e d . m y . l i f e .

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3

Comment

from a previous thread:
        Originally posted by Pangea View Post
        That is not correct, rectal absorption is the most effective method of ingestion as far as bio availability is concerned.

Where the oil is deposited in the rectum can have an effect of where and how it is processed in the body, basically one can try to bypass the liver with the depth placement of the suppository syringe, read the following article for more.

Dr. Allan Frankel - RECTAL ABSORPTION OF CANNABINOIDS.
        http://www.greenbridgemed.com/rectal...-cannabinoids/

Comment

Originally posted by heady blunts View Post
          i'm very curious about these suppositories.

i wonder if they could potentially benefit folks living with crohns. sounds promising.

i was also recently asked about treating cervical cancer with cannabis and after reading this thread i got to wondering about using these same suppositories in the vaginal canal. i know that coconut oil is safe in and around the genitals, so would that be potentially a sensible treatment option?

i assume rectal suppositories would also be effective for her treatment, but i guess i'm wondering if getting that much closer to the site of cancer would improve the efficacy.
          We've supplied them for Crohns, rectal cancer, and colon cancer, with some good results.
          An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

https://graywolfslair.com/

Comment

Question for gray wolf. Do you think citicoline would be suitable for use in someone with brain cancer? My concern would be the blocking mechanism that minimizes thc crossing the bbb. Would that stop the brain from receiving the thc all together, minimizing anti-tumoral effectiveness?

Comment

III really would be careful with supplementing citicolene in hopes of mitigating psychoactive effects. We've done more trials since reading this claim again and everything points towards citicolene potentiating the effects of THC not the other way around.

People put lecithin in their edibles hoping to increase psychoactive effects, not decrease. Can someone please explain the logic?

Roji- citicolene should increase the ability for THC to cross the BBB. Additionally you can try piracetam or oxiracetam to increase the ease with which THC will cross the BBB, these potentially could be contraindicated with other pharma though.
              Last edited by youareaniceguy; 11-24-2015, 20:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Roji View Post
                Question for gray wolf. Do you think citicoline would be suitable for use in someone with brain cancer? My concern would be the blocking mechanism that minimizes thc crossing the bbb. Would that stop the brain from receiving the thc all together, minimizing anti-tumoral effectiveness?
                Dr Robert Melamede is the scientist who developed the procedure and who I would contact to discuss the nuances. We started using his procedure, after we sponsored one of his lectures on the effects of phytocannabinoids on the indocannabinoid system, and have experienced good success with it.

http://cannabizu.com/who-we-are-and-...mede-phd-.html
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_lE82W3TJw

May I suggest that you contact him and discuss your specific issue.
                An age is called Dark not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it.

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

Comment

Originally posted by Gray Wolf View Post
                  We used the same dosage protocol for suppositories as for oral meds, and that was to get the patient's tolerance built to 1 gram per day for 60 days, or until the tumor is gone. Our meds are based on an Absolute, which typically has cannabinoids in the high 80's to low 90's percentile.

We buy disposable molds and use coconut butter and cannabis absolute for the suppository.
                  80-90 percent is some strong medicine for certain!

Any patients going the cannabis only route without chemo?
                  LostTribe

C99 The Ultimate Search and Rescue Mission
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=334331

Treating Cancer with Concentrates
                  https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=301121

Comment

Finally a subject here that I know a bit about.
                    Its a weed it will grow.

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post

Have you ever used extra virgin olive oil as a carrier? I find coconut does mix well and will separate if cooled in a refrigerator then rewarmed to room temperature.
                      Its a weed it will grow.

Comment

Originally posted by LostTribe View Post

Yes and has produced both some "miracles" and heartbreaks. Not the great end all panacea, as it works amazingly well sometimes, and not others.

We've actually had our best luck with patients that haven't first trashed their immune system with chemotherapy. The cannabis seems to put what is there back in balance, if it isn't too far gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mednugs View Post
                          Have you ever used extra virgin olive oil as a carrier? I find coconut does mix well and will separate if cooled in a refrigerator then rewarmed to room temperature.
                          Yes, as well as most of the vegetable and nut oils. They all seem to do the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Gray Wolf View Post
                            Yes, as well as most of the vegetable and nut oils. They all seem to do the job.
                            I considered using nut oil but worried about a nut allergy. I can see that feedback report... I put in the suppository and everything was on fire!
                            Its a weed it will grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Pangea View Post
                              from a previous thread:
                              Butt dope research always uses esters, because THC was not absorbed in monkeys once and no one has ever contradicted that in a peer reviewed journal or the THC suppository patents. The Dr. appears to be oblivious to all that, so don't count on that emergency rectal CBD administration either.
                              In the clinical field, the practical application of these substances must be awaited with the usual necessary patience. - Roger Adams
                              Marihuana
                              February 19, 1942

Comment

Are you saying that if you use cannabis oil as a rectal suppository it has no effect?
                                Its a weed it will grow.

Comment

Working...
                                X