Mandarin Kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mandarin Kush

Got these as a freebie and looking for some growing tips and info about phenotypes? 10 of 12 seeds sprouted and they are 3 weeks vegging now. I just tpok cuttings and going to sex them in two weeks. Looking very healthy and vigorous.

Most present is orangy, skunky. And some have a lime OG twist. Decent stretch on it.

Pretty easy to grow.

Dont like heat at tops.
    WWW.KARMAGENETICS.COM
    sigpic

Biker Kush 1st Rosin GanjaTimeCup Barcelona Spain
    White OG 1st Indica Zaragoza Fresh Cup Spain 2015
    Headbanger 2nd Sativa IC420 Growers Cup 2015
    Headbanger Shatter 1st Overall Secret Cup Spain 2015
    White OG 1st Indoor
    Herbes del Dimoni 2015 Balearic Cup’s
    White OG 1st Indoor Copa THC Valencia 2015
    White OG 1st Indica Oilhunters cup 2014
    White OG 1st Indica Copa Elite Sur 2014
    Point Break 1st Indoor Copa Del Plata 2014
    OG Kush s1 1st Indica BCN Breeders cup 2014
    Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2014
    Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Growers cup 2014
    Happy Kush 2nd Indica IC420 Growers Cup 2014
    Headbanger 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2013
    Dominator 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2011
    White OG 3rd Indica Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2010
    Amnesia (D-cut) 1st Sativa IC420 Breeders Cup 2009
    Happy Brother 3rd Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2009
    Dominator 3rd Sativa IC420 breeders cup 2008

Comment

Thanks for the reply and info. Everything is going great so far. Very healthy and they are growing quite fast. Biggest and fastest of the garden. There seem to be 3 main types of plants for now.

1. Bushy plants with very good structure and multiple tops.
      2. Tall, lanky and with few side branches
      3. Somewhere between these too.

Quite long internode spacing in all of these and I am quite sure that these plants will strech. I will post some experiences after I have sexed the plants. Very happy about these plants so far. Thank you for the awesome freebies.

-Pegasus

Comment

Grrowing these in 4x3 tent with 8 x cxb3590 cobs.
        15l airpots in organic soil. If this run turns out be good I will try to post some pics along the way.

-Pegasus

Comment

I love mine, they might be freebies but I like it more than many reg lines

Comment

Just curious where u got these as freebies at
            "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

I got mine from attitude seeds when I ordered pack of Headbangers. Very good deal imo ��

Comment

If it's from trichome jungle seeds your in for a treat there stuff is Dank.

Comment

Things are going pretty well. 8 out of 10 were females. After 2 weeks of flowering all females are looking pretty uniform and healthy. Cuttings are rooted and ready to go on second round. Had some minor cal defiencies, but fixed quite easily. Not so bad stretching. About 50 percent so far.

Comment

Someone should do a sticky in here with a list of all the current karma strains, with some grow tips to each of them,
                    i know we can search for threads etc,
                    but a master thread containing all information we have would be so much better then constantly jumping thru all these threads

just did the karmaog, about to do the headstash, would love some tips from anyone? from pictures it seem to grow kinda like a kush?

sry pegasus dont mean to hijack ur thread.

Comment

Originally posted by megaman420 View Post
                      Someone should do a sticky in here with a list of all the current karma strains, with some grow tips to each of them,
                      i know we can search for threads etc,
                      but a master thread containing all information we have would be so much better then constantly jumping thru all these threads

just did the karmaog, about to do the headstash, would love some tips from anyone? from pictures it seem to grow kinda like a kush?

sry pegasus dont mean to hijack ur thread.
                      Headstash was pretty easy to grow... pretty much a cherry pie/gsc cross...purple tints on some plants...

Check out my album.

I gotta real nice one that smelled just like cookies...
                      all had about an average stretch on them...
                      "I'm chain smokin loud like it's a newport ...

sigpic

Comment

@megaman420 no worries. It is a good idea to make sticky thread about growing tips on different strains.

Mandarin kush plants are on second week of flowering. Moderate strech so far and medium feeding seem to keep girls happy. 9/10 were females and 2 or 3 didferent phenos. Smell varies from lime to dirty diaper

Comment

They seem to be a little ph sensitive. This could be my own mistake as well. Have to make a good flush soon and watch carefully ph of water.

Comment

Originally posted by nickman View Post
                            Headstash was pretty easy to grow... pretty much a cherry pie/gsc cross...purple tints on some plants...

Check out my album.

I gotta real nice one that smelled just like cookies...
                            all had about an average stretch on them...

Hey nickman, thanks for tuning in on this .. Will be sprouting in the upcoming week.

Comment

Originally posted by pegasus View Post
                              @megaman420 no worries. It is a good idea to make sticky thread about growing tips on different strains.

Mandarin kush plants are on second week of flowering. Moderate strech so far and medium feeding seem to keep girls happy. 9/10 were females and 2 or 3 didferent phenos. Smell varies from lime to dirty diaper

Hah good to hear m8 :_)
                              cool then we just need as much info as posible and have someone post the ultimate karma thread ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X