What's new

The White Jones .... The fireman screams and the engine just gleams

AugustWest

Veteran
high pete! :wave:

hope you are well, man..

your plants seem to really like whatever you're doing to them :)

be well...

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro, super healthy and happy......roll on the fun, bud filled times.
Peace

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mugenbao - Thanks bro!

trichrider - Thanks bro! Great to see ya.

DiscoBiscuit - Thanks bro! Good genetics and good organics make the girls happy happy happy.

AugustWest - Thanks! Great to see ya August! Stop back again!

truecannabliss - Thanks bro! Thanks for making these available.

Last edited:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4/14/12 ~ 2 weeks of 12/12 ~

(L) White Jones #1 (R) White Jones #2

picture.php

(L) White Jones #4 (R) White Jones #3

picture.php

Last edited:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DiscoBiscuit - Thanks! Yours are looking great as well.

greenthumbdub - Thanks! Nice job saving yours. Looking forward to seeing them.

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
4/20/12 ~ 3 weeks of 12/12 ~

(L) White Jones #1 (R) White Jones #2

picture.php

picture.php

(L) White Jones #3 (R) White Jones #4

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

sneaky101

Looking real good PistilPete. Those are gonna be some nice colas in a month or so. Keep up the good work *pats PistilPete on the back*.

M

mugenbao

Those are looking real nice man, starting to get to the best part! The way those beauties look I'm starting to get a bit jealous, hehe :D

archie123

looking sweet,pete!!!how tall is #3,my #3 is starting to get some hight..they all look good..happy meds man...
A1

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Nice work buddy! They are lookin to put on some nice lengthy Cj style nuggets :joint: This should be real real good man! Much love, SL

p.s. I was thinking of doing a similar feminised cross of the NightMare Kush x CASEY jONES aka... Casey's Nightmare ;) :woohoo:

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LouDog420 - Thanks! They get healthier everytime i reuse my soilless mix. Did i mention that before? I recycle my medium and reuse it. I've been on the same 2 bales of Pro-Mix for over 2 years. I just yank out the big root masses, and longer pieces of roots and break up the dirt. Then i toss it into a big (around 40 gallon) plastic tote. The tote fits about half of a bale of ProMix. Then I add 1/2 cup bonemeal, 1/2 cup dried blood, about 7lbs (half a bag) of EWC, and some perlite. I mix it up real nice like and let it sit for about 12-15 days before i use it.

sneaky101 - Thanks! *high five*

mugenbao - Thanks man! The good part is coming real soon. They're starting to fill in and get frosty.

DiscoBiscuit - Thanks!

archie123 - Thanks! She's about 30" now.

newhousegreen - Thanks for stopping by.

Phillthy - Thanks! Can't wait to see yours.

vStagger Leev - Thanks bro! They do look like they'll be long CJ buds on 1,2,and 3. #4 is looking a little hashplant-ish.