What's new

ojd's g13haze testers

tRuKemist

:wallbash: Nope, not yet! I'm gonna drive myself crazy waiting for'em!
I need to go tend my o.d. garden and work off some of this anxiety!
I bet they'll be here tomorrow though! Tick Tock

scaramanga

Hang tough Trukemist, I'm sure they'll show up soon. I'm anxiously awaiting mine, they have to be remailed from my safe ADDY's once they get there.

jochen_45

Veteran
Hi OJD,

I am very interested in your strains and would like to ask
you, if it is or will be possible to buy them?
What I could see from your work was great,
please do some more.
jochen_45

Last edited:

jakezking

ojd, I'm looking forward to seeing all of these test grows of your amazing crosses. I'm a big fan of the G13 - growing out some Sour Cream (Sour Diesel x G13) now. I know all of the growers will do your genetics justice.

Keep up the outstanding breeding!

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

G13 haze X Amnesia Haze in Cali
i got one with 3 leafs/nod

Never was dubb'd a tester but I bought the gear and thought it would be nice to show some stuff while I puff on this J.
damn cricket phone. Got these a few weeks back from the server fund, first time with any of these genetics thanks OJD

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just want to chime in and say Thank You. Seeds made it to the southeast today. Platinum amnesia.

scaramanga

Platinum Amnesia arrived today at my safe ADDY's.:woohoo:

I will start a thread the moment they arrive at my house.

Thanks once again to both ojd and OP.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi ojd i have a question about the Gangster Haze tester that I'm growing
Can you tell us a little about the OG Kush bx? what sort of pheno's are expressed in the parent linage i.e. Lemon, pine etc.
I have heard alot about the OG Kush and different cuts i.e The Fire,SFV. which of these is closest to parent plant
I'm doing my usual research on the plant that i'm growing looking for growing tips
Do you think they will respond best to tipping,fim or lst or left alone
any info will be grateful
one of the ten is showing a bright pink stem all the rest are a light green only this one is pink??? any ideas on this
Thanks shaunmulok

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

about the og kushbx i used

it was from the krytonite/cali conect release bx1

it was an sfv leaning pheno very kushy tasting,danky fuely,and very potent

ive tried quite a few of the og kush's sfv, abusive, buba, fire and a good few other 1's dont know the names and id say it was as kushy as any of these

there will be 2 main phenotypes
kush and haze
the kush phenos wider fater leaves,closer internodes, would be beter topped multiple times
the haze pheno's will want to be toped twice at early stages and then tied down
the pink stem have not got a clue,to me doesnt mean anything
maybe be a runt or weak 1
upto you if you cull it
i wouldnt unless it was really lagging behind(and then id just throw it straight into flower)
peace

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet thanks for the info, exactly what i wanted to know. Good to know what too look for now and how to treat them best
The pink stem plant is just as healthy as the rest so i wont cull it
Thanks for your time
Peace

I

idoreallytry

the info is going to be very helpful thx OJD i know nothing of all these elite strains so every one i grow i learn,,,peace

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Easy ojd, sorry to slightly divert the thread. I just got a mix pack of yours on bay and was wondering if you could let me know whether they were an equal mix in the pack?

Like.. 2 of this.. 2 of that.. etc.. or were they more randomly picked?

Just curious really, looking forward to popping some. That G13/Haze male is a beast as are all the girls you crossed it with, so I'm sure there are some badass phenos in the pack. Kind of looking forward to the lottery element of it!

Latest posts

Latest posts