X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solace
    replied
    deleted - posted in wrong thread
    Last edited by solace; 09-29-2021, 19:35.

Leave a comment:

• tobedetermined
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingInCommon View Post
    NL2 x chem x opg = snickle fritz. Not worth the time it takes to grow. Put that energy into a better strain. I'd my recommendation. Either way thanks for the thread, it's the only info i could find for this bud.Cheers!
    Thanks for the honest review. I guess I won't be growing any from my freebie pack.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Originally posted by NothingInCommon View Post
    I got the exact same freebies. Unfortunately, in my growing conditions (high humidity, scorching sun, outdoor) the final product turned out to be snickle fritz. This strain sucks. At first I had high hopes for it because it grew massive colas. Excitement grew during harvest as I'd never harvested so much herb before. I filled 8 64oz tall mason jars with one plant.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210920-071015_Gallery.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	17947497

if you like strong herb this isn't the strain for you. I would avoid it unless you want to experiment with it's genetics to see if you can pass on the growth characteristics.

I would describe the high as a super weak buzz you barely can feel. Took triple the amount i take of higher grade stuff only to feel slightly ok.

NL2 x chem x opg = snickle fritz. Not worth the time it takes to grow. Put that energy into a better strain. I'd my recommendation. Either way thanks for the thread, it's the only info i could find for this bud.

Cheers!
    Yeah, now that I have a few more grows under my belt with better genetics, I wouldn’t run this again if I still had her.

Leave a comment:

• NothingInCommon
    replied
    I got the exact same freebies. Unfortunately, in my growing conditions (high humidity, scorching sun, outdoor) the final product turned out to be snickle fritz. This strain sucks. At first I had high hopes for it because it grew massive colas. Excitement grew during harvest as I'd never harvested so much herb before. I filled 8 64oz tall mason jars with one plant.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210920-071015_Gallery.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	73.6 KB
ID:	17947497

if you like strong herb this isn't the strain for you. I would avoid it unless you want to experiment with it's genetics to see if you can pass on the growth characteristics.

I would describe the high as a super weak buzz you barely can feel. Took triple the amount i take of higher grade stuff only to feel slightly ok.

NL2 x chem x opg = snickle fritz. Not worth the time it takes to grow. Put that energy into a better strain. I'd my recommendation. Either way thanks for the thread, it's the only info i could find for this bud.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    So these went a total of 72 days 12/12. Really nice balanced smoke so far but needs a little more time to cure. Still a little harsh on the throat.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    The room full of this OPG cross continues to look good. It looks like she will go a little bit longer than 10 weeks. I am just starting to see a few amber trichs with a good chunk still clear. This is telling me I likely pulled her too early in the first run. I knew she had more in her so I am looking forward to finishing these up proper.

9 weeks flower

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    All continues to go well. Temperature and humidity have remained in check. I wish I would have done a bit more thinning of lower branches on my mother as I'm gonna have a bit of popcorn but there are 4-5 tops that are starting to swell up so I'm not complaining. Based on my last run, I can see these going somewhere around 70 days. Mother is at 53, a few are at 47 and a few at 41 days flower. Should be a nice harvest in a few weeks.

A pic from about a week and a half ago. I'll take some more once I get back next week from a little vacation for me and my better half. Celebrating her 37th birthday in Cancun. Weather is looking spot on, should be a nice time.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Originally posted by gh@st View Post
    If you are in the mid to high seventies I would leave them be.
    That’s an ideal range as long as your humidity is in check.
    Perfect, I’ll let em be as everyone seems to be happy at the moment. My humidity is stable at around 35-40% so I should be good.

Leave a comment:

• gh@st
    replied
    If you are in the mid to high seventies I would leave them be.
    That’s an ideal range as long as your humidity is in check.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    So I'm curious who else is growing this and their thoughts. Any feedback folks?

The 2nd run of her continues to go well. I am approaching 6 weeks on my mother and all the cuttings are at around 4. I think I may have slowed the growth of my plants a bit. No major concern but my temps were getting down to around 62 lights off and only about 69-70 lights on. I've placed a heater in my veg tent that is now keeping it around 80DF. I switched out my 600w HPS for a 1000 and that has brought my lights on temps up to around 77DF. I'm debating adding a heater to the flower room as well to bring temps up a little more. What do you guys think?

Happy New Year everyone!

JG

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Originally posted by unregistered190 View Post
    Looking good JG!
    Thanks man! It's always easier the 2nd run of a lady.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Originally posted by Fixer View Post
    Thanks for sharing! I've got it growing too.
    How far along are yours? How are they looking so far?

Leave a comment:

• unregistered190
    replied
    Looking good JG!

Leave a comment:

• Jerry_Garcia
    replied
    Originally posted by gh@st View Post
    Looking nice in the 2nd round
    Thanks gh@st!

Leave a comment:

• gh@st