What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(NL#2 x Chem) x OPG

Jerry_Garcia

I did a little 2 week smoke test on her. A bit early but I wanted to get a feel for what I may have here. She is already a nice smoke. A little bit in the head followed by a nice, awake body stone that puts me on the couch watching some Netflix/Hulu. Check out A Teacher on Hulu, it's uncomfortable to watch given the subject matter but you can't turn away.

I am going to flower out mother and a few cutting I've taken. I just put Brother Mendel's Tropic of Senser [Mendel's CoFlow x (Original Reserve OG x Key Lime Flambe) x (Pacific Coast Haze x Deep Purp)] into water/H2O2 last night. This will give me about 8-9 weeks to get these ready for flower.

A pic of mother 7 days into flower. She is going to be a beast!

Happy growing everyone!

Jerry_Garcia

How is she after the cure

She keeps getting better and better gh@st. She has a pleasant sweet smell to her, I can't place it but it's nice. Like I mentioned before and it remains true, she is a good head high at first but then settles into a nice, awake, relaxing stone. I feel she has a nice balance of sativa and indica in her. I'm glad I decided to have another run with her.

:joint:

Last edited:

Jerry_Garcia

Day 27 flower

Day 27 flower

She should start to fatten up now. So far so good!

Happy holidays everyone - stay lifted...stay safe.

:xmastree:

Jerry_Garcia

So I'm curious who else is growing this and their thoughts. Any feedback folks?

The 2nd run of her continues to go well. I am approaching 6 weeks on my mother and all the cuttings are at around 4. I think I may have slowed the growth of my plants a bit. No major concern but my temps were getting down to around 62 lights off and only about 69-70 lights on. I've placed a heater in my veg tent that is now keeping it around 80DF. I switched out my 600w HPS for a 1000 and that has brought my lights on temps up to around 77DF. I'm debating adding a heater to the flower room as well to bring temps up a little more. What do you guys think?

Happy New Year everyone!

JG

gh@st

If you are in the mid to high seventies I would leave them be.
That’s an ideal range as long as your humidity is in check.

Jerry_Garcia

If you are in the mid to high seventies I would leave them be.
That’s an ideal range as long as your humidity is in check.

Perfect, I’ll let em be as everyone seems to be happy at the moment. My humidity is stable at around 35-40% so I should be good.

Jerry_Garcia

All continues to go well. Temperature and humidity have remained in check. I wish I would have done a bit more thinning of lower branches on my mother as I'm gonna have a bit of popcorn but there are 4-5 tops that are starting to swell up so I'm not complaining. Based on my last run, I can see these going somewhere around 70 days. Mother is at 53, a few are at 47 and a few at 41 days flower. Should be a nice harvest in a few weeks.

A pic from about a week and a half ago. I'll take some more once I get back next week from a little vacation for me and my better half. Celebrating her 37th birthday in Cancun. Weather is looking spot on, should be a nice time.

Jerry_Garcia

The room full of this OPG cross continues to look good. It looks like she will go a little bit longer than 10 weeks. I am just starting to see a few amber trichs with a good chunk still clear. This is telling me I likely pulled her too early in the first run. I knew she had more in her so I am looking forward to finishing these up proper.

9 weeks flower